Tuesday, June 28, 2022

RP: Wilmington NAZI/Christian Police -- THIS WEEK -- Went after BLACK PEOPLE who were NOT BREAKING THE LAW -- Directed by SUPER-FAGGOT First Presbyterian Elder, D.A. Benjamin R. David / ANOTHER FIGHT with NAZI/Baptist Denison University (my Alma Mater) / My FIRST PROPHETIC DREAM in Forty Years (this morning) -- I Ran Out of WRITING STEAM, so THAT, Tomorrow:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/wilmington-nazichristian-police-this.html



Click image to view!!!



>>> Chuck Schumer: EVERYONE sent receipts -- even BidenHarris -- and BOTH CLINTONS!!!


SCOTUS: I'll report at the TOP, shortly, if Biden, Harris, and the Clintons BLOCK THIS, like my last one:


Dear Ambassador Rahm Emanuel and wife, Amy Rule:


BOTH Prez Biden and VEEP Harris BLOCKED my last posting, and Bill & Hillary Clinton have STOPPED ACCEPTING MESSAGES -- oh, MY !!!


But, I HOPE you are continuing to enjoy the HUMOR of ALL of this.




I'll post at the TOP of this posting WHO in the US Government -- and past Presidents and Sect's. of State -- NOW block me.




Mazel Tov!!!


Scott



I received this last night:



>>> Wilmington PD in action
 Amanda Wallace operationstopcps@gmail.com

Toscottdkenan@aol.com
Video.mov (5.0 MB)

Hey, 

I wanted to send you this clip of Wilmington PD charging several protestors for peacefully protesting on public property. We were told we were picketing instead of protesting (determined by D.A. Ben David)Corruption at its best


Amanda 

Sent from my iPhone


This is SIMILAR to when Sheriff Ed McMahon tried to start a RACE RIOT nearly two years ago -- and I had to contact Roman Catholic Archbishop of North Carolina, Rafael Zarama -- and then POPE FRANCIS, HIMSELF, to get the POPE to call off this BASTARDIZATION of the Catholic Knights of Columbus, re-named the Honor Guards of North Carolina.


LATER, I discovered that the REASON the CIA forced Google/Blogger to hide behind a CONTENT WARNING, both blog postings of my EXPOSE' of TOP REPUBLICAN NAZI/Drug Trafficker -- and Seacoast Realty realtor Todd Dillon:








Sheriff Ed McMahon with Chip JonesHEAD of American Honor Guards of North Carolina -- and at THAT TIME, Todd Dillon was VICE PRESIDENT of American Honor Guards of North Carolina


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html



Now, when I saw THIS BREAK NATIONAL NEWS this morning, I was CERTAIN it had to be of Sheriff Ed McMahon's Deputies SHOWING THE PROUD BOYS into the reading at the Wilmington Library several days ago, to DISRUPT IT for Wilmington's NAZI/CHRISTIAN RULING CLASS of Republicans and Democrats UNITED in Hard-Drug Trafficking for JESUS:


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gop-hysteria-drag-queens_n_62b5c3d7e4b0cf43c863cac6



Sheriff McMahon ALLOWED the Proud Boys to disrupt and INTIMIDATE the New Hanover County School Board last November -- SO BADthey had to MEET IN SECRET the next time -- to GET ANYTHING DONE!!!




The Proud Boys — a national organization that has been classified by the FBI as an extremist group — protested a Pride storytime event at the New Hanover County Library at Pine Valley on Tuesday evening. (Courtesy Angie Kahney)


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2022/06/22/proud-boys-other-demonstrators-disrupt-childrens-pride-storytime/


And don't forget what Sheriff McMahon's Deputies did to ME when I went for the FIRST TIME EVER to the Sarah Graham Kenan Auditorium at UNCW last November, RIGHT as I was speaking with Nikole Hannah-Jones!!!




https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/scott-kenan-tossed-out-of-kenan.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/uscg-cmdr-susan-polizzotto-who-had.html


>>> YES, I SAW THAT JASON MINNICOZZI WAS TAKEN OUT BY REPUBLICANS AND HAS WITHDRAWN FROM CHALLENGING REPUBLICAN MICHAEL LEE!!!





The County Dems will decide within a week with whom to replace Jason -- and I have MANY QUESTIONS and COMMENTS to send all involved BEFORE they have decided -- at earliest, this Friday.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/john-boehner-splits-with-coach-lou.html


>>> GOOD NEWS FOR PATRIOTS!!!



My NAZI MOTHER, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and I on May 27, 2022.


After seeing THIS about convicting someone OVER 100, and sending him to PRISON for his NAZI CRIMES, I will NOW PUSH the US Justice Department to PROSECUTE MY MOTHER!!!


She's 99.5 years old now, and drives to Catholic Mass and her Bridge Club where she still bids and plays SLAM HANDS!!! Mom lives in her house alone in Raleigh, and my sister Jane checks in three or four times per week -- but Jane OFTEN goes out of town for a week or two -- and Mom DOES FINE, so even though Mom claims LOSS OF MEMORY -- like those who try to ESCAPE the 2021 Insurrection Hearings -- I can TESTIFY WITH FULL HONESTY and with all of my ACCUMMULATED documents and preserved EVIDENCE that MOM -- first with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew WELL), later with Coach Lou Holtz (still alive, so we can prosecute him too-- and I KNEW HIM THEN and can TESTIFY IN COURT AGAINST LOU!!!



I can SWEAR that MOM was AMERICA'S TOP NAZI -- and then PROVE IT.



Former Nazi Guard101Jailed In Germany For Aiding Murder


The man, only publicly identified as Josef S., was convicted of more than 3,500 counts of accessory to murder and sentenced to five years in prison Tuesday.


AP

Jun 28, 2022, 08:51 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/josef-s-nazi-concentration-guard-sentenced_n_62baf56fe4b080fb670a5c6e




Brunswick County D.A. Jon David (at podium), is an ELDER at St. Andrews/Covenant in WilmingtonNew Hanover and Pender County D.A. Benjamin R. David (on far right), an Elder at STILL LILY WHITE First Presbyterian in WilmingtonThey FLANK NC Attorney General Josh Stein.



D.A. Jon David with his wife and his dog.


During the summer of  2010, Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David and his identical twin brother, Republican D.A. Jon David -- DRUNK AS SKUNKS -- ran up to two rockers I met who were performing one night on Carolina Beach -- demanding to know where to get "Cocaine and Pussy".




Ben's wife, Stephanie David -- whom I know and I met their kids as well in 2011 -- was Mitt Romney's and Lamar Alexander's TOP STRATEGIST and FUND-RAISER!!!


And I KNEW Ben David's long-term MALE LOVER, LEE in 2011, as well!!!






It's TRUE, I can't, so I need to get this OUT and Amanda Wallace wrote back she can't WAIT to see how I blogged about what is at the TOP of this posting!!!


But I JUST NOTICED that NAZI/Jew, President Adam Weinberg of Denison University has ALREADY FORCED LINKED-IN to REMOVE MY POSTING!!!


And LINKED-IN keeps posting Dr. Cedric Alexander -- who TOTALLY SCREWED ME in Dekalb County, Georgia -- PROMOTING CHRISTIAN PRAYER as the ONLY SOLUTION to America's Problems:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/dont-worry-honey-dekalb-county-georgia.html


>>> A problem with your comment:


LinkedIn Trust & Safety Team messages-noreply@linkedin.com

To Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Last week, nearly 50 talented high school students from around the country came to The Hill to participate in writing workshops, group sessions, and one-on-ones with acclaimed writers as part of the eight-day Reynolds Young Writers Workshop hosted at Denison.

For nearly 30 years, the Reynolds Workshop has brought together motivated young writers eager to connect with a close-knit writing community.

“I never knew this many passionate writers my age existed," said one young writer, a former workshop participant. "Reynolds showed me there are — and I can now call them friends.”

Learn more about the Reynolds Young Writers Workshop at reynolds.denison.edu.
Activate to view larger image


I like this in principle, but Denison President Adam S. Weinberg and others BLOCK ME -- even knowing that my Kenan Family that controls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan and our lifelong employee Rex Tillerson signed the contract with Vladimir Putin for Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil financed by Kenan Controlled BoA to make HALF A TRILLION dollars. I know Frank Sinatra's Heirs who sold control of their Bank of America to my Kenan Family and they HATE the Kenans for turning Frank Sinatra's Bank TOTALLY NAZI.


Anyway, Denison Authorities chose to SNUB ME and BLOCK ME from nearly every place D.U. is on Facebook, and stopped sending me Alumni emails. Denison accepted between one and two million dollars from the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust in 1974. I imagine they will ERASE this comment as soon as they see it -- AS USUAL!!! But anyone wanting to know the EVIDENCE I have been sending to the Jan. 6th Insurrection Committee -- as well as to Merrick Garland and others in the Justice Department to PROSECUTE TRUMP and then to PROSECUTE Joe Biden, who my Kenan Family got elected to COMPLETE what Trump began. 


Read and decide for yourself: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com













.

No comments: