Sunday, June 12, 2022

RP: BREAKING!!!: Google Goes SENTIENT!!! -- Yet, Both Republicans and Democrats Who are CHRISTIANS are Now TOTAL, UNTHINKING SLAVES to My Kenan Family, The Bushes, and Vladimir Putin:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/breaking-google-goes-sentient-yet-both.html





HAL 9000: "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"




Google Engineer On Leave After He Claims AI Program Has Gone Sentient


Artificially intelligent chatbot generator LaMDA wants “to be acknowledged as an employee of Google rather than as property," says engineer Blake Lemoine.


Mary Papenfuss

Jun 12, 2022, 08:43 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/blake-lemoine-lamda-sentient-artificial-intelligence-google_n_62a5613ee4b06169ca8c0a2e




Trump Botched His "Coup" By Not Marching To Capitol Jan. 6, Says Expert On Autocrats


“If you’re having a coup and summoned everybody, and aim to be anointed as the head of a new illegitimate government, you have to be there,” says historian.


Mary Papenfuss
Jun 11, 2022, 08:24 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-coup-bungle-didnt-march-fascist-expert-acosta_n_62a512c5e4b04a61734f79f8



In his YOUTH, Donald Trump looked JUST LIKE the often-shirtless-in-summer DRUG ADDICTS who beg with CHRISTIAN signs at major intersections in Wilmington, North Carolina.



Fox mistakenly shows embarrassing graphic: "Take that down, please!"


Walter Einenkel
Daily Kos Staff


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/4/9/1755606/-Fox-mistakenly-shows-embarrassing-graphic-Take-that-down-please?








How Christianity Makes You Insane


The Christian Persecution Complex



Christianity fuels insanity, forming many irrationalities that abundantly comprise much of the Christian Pollution permeating society. Of the religion’s various aberrations, the Christian Persecution Complex most profoundly damages people yet goes mostly…


I'm waiting to see if the storms rain-out Port City Pride, today:




YES -- that is DRUG-TRAFFICKING JEFF MILLS in center!!! Jeff was the ONLY Drug-Trafficker I identified at last weekend's separate Gay Pride Party -- as reported here:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/bret-mcgurk-is-not-happy-with-me-my.html


I am HOPING to run into Democratic NC Representative Deb Butler, today -- so I can tell her how I TOTALLY SUPPORT HER and also Gov. Roy Cooper -- now that they appear to have given up HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with the Christian Churches!!!



So for NOW, I'll end this and if I SURVIVE GAY PRIDE -- I'll blog more LATER, TODAY!!!


In the MEAN TIME, I recommend reading these two chapters of my Memoir -- they really reveal MY CHARACTER!!!















.

No comments: