Friday, June 17, 2022

RP: Today, Michelle Obama ("The Beard"), Painted a FULL-FRONTAL MALE NUDE on the Ellen DeGeneres Show!!! The Model -- and Michelle's Painting -- Had to be FUZZED OUT -- but ALL OTHERS Only Painted from the NAVEL, UP!!! / MORE News:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/today-michelle-obama-beard-painted-full.html






>>> And for ALL on SCOTUS, Dem Presidents, and many in Congress :


Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


Here is the "2" of my "1, 2 PUNCH"!!! I did it for Dear Ole JESUS -- and the One and only "GOD".


Please enjoy the READ:




Scott



>>> WHY IS BENNIE THOMPSON THE ONLY BLACK IN CONGRESS WHO SPEAKS EBONICS ???

EVERY TIME he "aks" a question or "reckonnizes" someone or something -- I just want to BREAK THE TV by throwing a SHOE AT IT!!!




And OF COURSE that makes people LAUGH because he APPEARS to be as IGNORANT as SHIRLEY Q. LIQUOR!!!








Well, 
TODAY -- first thing -- I realized my CRIMINAL WHALE'S TALE CAPE MAY co-founder, Hilary Ann (Russell) Pritchard, was actually born on JUNETEENTH, 1951!!!



Hilary is in CENTER, and now HEAD of the WHALE'S TALE MAFIA!!!


Kenneth Russell, on left, was Special Assistant to the President of Sterling Drugs when we founded www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com in 1974.


Hillary's MOTHER, Barbara Russell (YES, they were the ORIGINAL Ken and Barbie Dolls!!!), is on the far right, and SHE was a DEVOUT PRESBYTERIAN, who when I once spoke with her while working for Tennessee Williams, absolutely INSISTED that the playwright was a CHILD MOLESTER!!!


In 1976, both of our sets of parents vacationed in Cape May at the same time, and AFTERWARD, Barbara Russell went ALL AROUND TOWN (we were sort of celebrities in Cape May -- far more financially successful than any other shop in town)BRAGGING that she and my mother had ARRANGED MY AND HILARY'S MARRIAGE!!!


Of course, I'd been OUT GAY since 1969, and even founded the FIRST GAY GROUP at Denison University with now-Judge Dean Hansell -- Dean now sits as Superior Court Justice in the Main Courthouse in Los Angeles -- and I'm STILL waiting to hear from him:



Dean Hansell (on left)FINALLY GOT MARRIED earlier this SPRING!!!






But BACK to Chuck, Hilary, and Cape May.


CHUCK'S father, Leland Stanford Pritchard (whose family had to do with the founding of Stanford University), was a devout Southern Baptist from Wilson, North Carolina -- TOTALLY RULED by my Kenan Family then -- had been an Army Quartermaster in WWII, then opened Pritchard's Haberdashery just BLOCKS from the US Capitol, and PRIDED HIMSELF in having all the stats and preferences of EVERY MALE IN CONGRESS, and DRESSING THEM, but he had to CLOSE because the construction of the Washington, DC Subway DESTROYED his neighborhood, but he was well over 70, then, so OK.


The plan that Barbara Russell and my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, cooked up -- they BOTH KNEW I WAS TOTALLY GAY -- was for Hil and I to get married, DUMP CHUCK, who had little interest in the business, anyway, and MAKE A FORTUNE TOGETHER!!!


After all, William Earl "Bill" Johnson, Jr., had started us in business and then also owned a fourth of it, but was a silent partner, and directed "Back-Door Don" to deliver HOT GOODS that we sold in the shop (but CHUCK was our conscience, and forced Bill Johnson to stop Back-Door Don).


ANYWAY, all of us and our friends LAUGHED OUR BUTTS OFF over that for YEARS!!!


But EARLIER, in the spring of 1974, when before we put the shop together, I crewed on a sail boat on its way from the Bahamas to Cape Cod, where the older couple had a BUSINESS they were LATE OPENING, so had a young woman also sailing with them, and wanted one more so they could sail around the clock, and I volunteered. 


They were STUCK in Cape May because NO ONE could figure out how to fix their MOTOR, and Chuck (good at boats and mechanics)with Hilary, very quickly FIXED IT, and they ALSO planted a HOMING DEVICE in our boat, so that when our mainsail and staysail were RIPPED OUT in a freak storm off Manasquan, NJ, while I was at the wheel, a PHANTOM FREIGHTER without a single light on in the HUGE STORM that threatened to swamp us, would have SLICED US IN HALF -- except I INTUITIVELY TURNED TO PORT, and we BARELY made it as we passed the giant freighter so close I could TOUCH IT!!!


That very same night, my sister Jane, then at UNC Chapel Hill, FELL 25 feet because her boyfriend, Lex, did NOT lock the pulley to the guy-wire, Jane landed on her head, was in a COMA for five days, and when she awoke, thought she was on a TV TALK SHOW led by my TOTALLY anti-birth-control Mother (who stayed by her side the whole time, Mom had RENEWED her Nursing License, and she slept in a recliner in Jane's hospital room)


And Jane kept DEMANDING Mom get her "MORE BIRTH-CONTROL PILLS" -- LOL!!!


We had our sails repaired at City Island, NY, then sailed out Long Island Sound. They dropped me on Block Island, where I took a ferry to the mainland and called to have my parents -- living then in East Greenwich, RI -- to pick me up. No answer at home, so someone in Dad's office told me what happened and then picked me up and drove me home.


This was the FIRST TIME my mother tried to MURDER both Jane and me -- I think it was because Dr. Fowler in Cincinnati, OH had used a FULL POWER Fluoroscope -- and he and Mom discussed Jane's EGGS!!! Perhaps related to Dr. Mengele's research that Mom had further developed as MK ULTRA for the CIA and Catholic Church.


Mom knew Jane would likely get ovarian cancer from that, but when Jane recovered while taking a full year off school, she became VERY EMOTIONALLY DEPENDENT on Mom -- and MORE SO, Dad -- and her MEMORY WAS MOSTLY DESTROYED of those early years that now only I remember all the NAZI CRIMES of my parents -- and before Dad died in 2014, he CONFIRMED THOSE CRIMES TO ME AGAIN!!!


Mom had BLACKMAILED Dad into marriage to hide her Meyer Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name. I have always called this "My Personal KRISTALLNACHT"


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/my-kenan-family-was-most-responsible.html








The FIRST phone call I got this morning -- I ALMOST didn't TAKE -- my cell phone said it was from a KNOWN SPAMMER -- but GOOD THING I TOOK IT!!!


It was from (910) 662-9951, and the woman was just calling from Novant NHRMC Heart Associates (or similar), to let me know they MOVED the Pacemaker Check operation across the street from the HUGE four-story facility to 1500 Physicians Drive, where I must go on Monday. I told her how I was giving ALL THE EVIDENCE of Novant CEO being a HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKER and WHITE SUPREMACIST with Democrat Hollis Briggs. Jr., and New Hanover HEAD of County Commission, Julia Olson-Boseman, and that TONS of Novant Employees -- who are by contract NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE Novant -- have THANKED ME for being SO BRAVE!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/my-absolutely-best-birthday-in-my-71.html


And then I saw THIS -- which Port City Daily published BEFORE I PUBLISHED MY OWN REVIEW -- but I just saw it this morning:





>>> GOOD NEWS:


I got my car inspected at Black's -- and the oil changed -- and have paid my Taxes & Registration, only spending $79 with the State, and $86 at Black's Tire and Auto Service!!!


I TRIED to find out Drug Prices at Walmart -- but learned I have to research on GoodRX.com for CODES to get the DISCOUNTED PRICES, and I think between Walmart and Publix, I can get them down nearly as low as at Costco -- but I have to wait to get Benefits Management money on Monday, to be certain I can afford to buy a three-month supply.


So, I MIGHT have enough "Birthday Money" to pay for all of that, but I still expect between $100.00 and $200.00 in Doctor's Visit Charges NOT covered by Medicare -- still this month.














MY MOTHER developed NAZI MIND CONTROL for the CIA and Roman Catholic Church!!!







.

No comments: