Tuesday, June 21, 2022

RP: Google/Blogger RELEASED My Recent SUPER-POSTING Late Last Night, only to Place It BACK UNDER A WARNING This Evening. What the HELL??? / Ursula Lentine FINKS OUT:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/googleblogger-released-my-recent-super.html









>>> EVERYONE gets this one!!! A MUST-READ .


Ambassador Rahm Emanuel: 


Looks like the PRESS (CNN, MSNBC, and others), is going to take my NAZI/Ku Klux Klan/Christian Kenan Family OUT !!!


JUST LIKE Ida Tarbell did to Standard Oil -- only a few years before Kenans inherited control of it from Henry Flagler.




Our US Government is TOTALLY CONTROLLED by Exxon-Mobil, Brett McGurk, David Plouffe, FACEBOOK, and Vladimir Putin -- and are just CHRISTIAN ASSHOLES!!!




Kisses to ALL who will soon be in PRISON -- HA!!!


Scott


TOO BAD the USA -- and Google/Blogger, Facebook, and Amazon -- are ruled by those who DIG POTATOES!!!









At 2:09 AM this morning -- just as I was about to go to bed -- I got TWO emails with the exact same time-stamp. One for EACH of my two mirror blogs:


Your post titled "God -- FED UP with NAZI/Christians -- to Release Bible version 2.0!!! / Mayor "Bill" Saffo and His Christian Drug Mafia Hear from Scott Kenan -- Now that THIS BLOG is CELEBRATED All Across the Lower Cape Fear!!!" has been reinstated


Blogger no-reply@google.com
To scottdkenan@aol.com

    Hello,

    We have re-evaluated the post titled "God -- FED UP with 
NAZI/Christians -- to Release Bible version 2.0!!! / Mayor "Bill" Saffo and 
His Christian Drug Mafia Hear from Scott Kenan -- Now that THIS BLOG is 
CELEBRATED All Across the Lower Cape Fear!!!" against Community Guidelines 
https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicyUpon review, the post has been 
reinstated. You may access the post at 


    Sincerely,

    The Blogger Team

And that was GREAT!!! This posting contains DIRECT QUESTIONS I sent to Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo of Wilmington, NC -- and now it is SIX DAYS LATER and Bill has REFUSED TO REPLY.


There was ONE PARAGRAPH that had SEVERAL embarrassing typosthat Google would not allow me to CORRECT while the WARNING had been posted. I've had plenty to do today, and just an hour ago, I decided to first FIX THEM, and then BRAG that Google had relented. Here is the CORRECTED paragraph


"As you know, the PRELATES of the Greek, Armenian, and Russian Orthodox Churches have come out SUPPORTING VLADIMIR PUTIN'S WAR to ANNIHILATE Ukraine, and IN FACT, all three of these Denominations have INVESTED in WAR MACHINES and CHEMICALS MANUFACTURING!!!"


Then, as soon as I had corrected BOTH, I tried to check them, and found THIS posted (on both)!!!



And then, FIVE MINUTES LATER, I discovered that BOTH BLOGS were AGAIN under the DIRE WARNING -- but my posting was RESTORED by CIA/Blogger, so the BRAVE can consent to look at possibly up-setting material.



BECAUSE of the IMPORTANCE of SO MUCH EVIDENCE in one posting, that is still not FREELY available for all to read, I'm going to send it AGAIN to all of my email and Top Government Contacts. I do that by posting the link to it on blog, followed by the ENTIRE POSTING pasted in -- THAT WAY my email recipients DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE whether or not to OPEN IT, and they have a RECORD of it, whether or not Google/Blogger TOTALLY DELETES IT , again


And I REALIZED this way of HANDLING THE WHOLE THING proves that Google/Blogger's algorithm that DOES THIS ALL AUTOMATICALLY is REALLY SCREWED UP -- but they have NOT DENIED ME FREE SPEECH -- OR FREEDOM OF THE PRESSwhich blogs qualify as in the USA.


>>> IN OTHER NEWS:


1. It took TWELVE HOURS, but Thomas S. Kenan III and his CEO of Kenan Management, Inc., Steve Armstrong, BLOCKED my email of the LAST POSTING that they REALLY SHOULD READ, because of my CLAIMS against Tom Kenan and Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Costco, Kenan Advantage Group, and other Kenan Businesses:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/costco-partnered-with-new-hanover.html


2. I had my days confused, and it is TOMORROW that I see the Foot Doctor, and then can pick up my Meds at Publix Pharmacy.


3. Ursula Lentine, whom I've known since the year 2000 from the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta, asked me to REMOVE HER from my Lists -- which I will do, and hopefully BEFORE I send this posting out.











Sadly, in the early aughts, when Pastor Paul Gonyeahttps://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-gonyea-a387578/was divorcing his FIRST WIFE, Leslie, while having a TORRID AFFAIR with Ursula Lentine, Ursula was TREASURER for the Church, and MANY accused her of STEALING CHURCH FUNDS!!!


The Congregation NEARLY BROKE UP, and many trained and certified as Ministers, broke off and formed SEVERAL NEW CONGREGATIONS around Atlanta.


The other thing I need to say, is that in researching how to contact all of these people from my Science of Mind past, I viewed the photos of MANY CONGREGATIONS -- and just like they were YOUNG AND VIBRANT under Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz, before he died, NOW they are CLOGGED WITH OLD FARTS as bad as CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS, TODAY!!!














EXXON-MOBIL has been controlled by my Kenan Family since 1913, and FINALLY CNN and MSNBC BOTH are doing SPECIAL REPORTS on EXXON-MOBIL's CRIMES!!!


But they WONT MENTION MY KENAN FAMILY -- or that in the Bible Dictionary, Kenan means "UNBRIDLED GREED AND ACQUISITIVENESS"!!!







.

No comments: