Monday, June 20, 2022

RP: Costco -- Partnered with New Hanover County Commissioners and Kenan Advantage Group -- SCREWED ME, AGAIN -- and I AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT without a LEGAL FIGHT!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/costco-partnered-with-new-hanover.html




>>> The COLLAPSE of some serious TRAITORS, today:


Well, Ambassador Rahm Emanuel, you are BACK as the FIRST of those at the very TOP of the US Government to get this.


BEST FOR YOU is that this one is POISON for the Presbyterian Church USA, Costco, Kenan Advantage Group, Novant Health, and TONS of corrupt Christian Politicians here in Wilmington, NC.


Perhaps you have met SEVERAL of those listed:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/costco-partnered-with-new-hanover.html


Mazel Tov!!!


Scott



STRANGELYCostco's Extra-Virgin Italian Olive Oil is the ONE THING I miss buying there!!!


I got TIRED of Costco's carrying books by TRUMP LOYALISTS, and NONE by Progressives -- except Barack Obama's recent TOTALLY TRASHED and CRAPPY book, that Progressives REFUSE TO BUY!!!




And then, we got THIS:




And:








On June 23, 1868, a patent was issued to Milwaukee printer Christopher Sholes for the “type-writer,” a little machine that, as Dan Piepenbring wrote“looks like a miniature piano crossed with a clock and/or a phonograph and/or a kitchen table.” Though Sholes would eventually invent the QWERTY keyboard, in the first iteration, the keys were laid out like this:

 

3 5 7 9 N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

2 4 6 8 . A B C D E F G H I J K L M

 

Yikes! Sholes was a journalist and politician, wrote Katie Yee. But also, just for fun, an inventor. 





Craig Jelinek, CEO of Costco



Craig Jelinek, CEO

Costco Wholesale Warehouse
cjelinek@costco.com

Cc: lmonica@costco.com, jabadir@costco.com, pcallans@costco.com, tfeely@costco.com

New Hanover County Commissioners

joboseman@nhcgov.com, dhays@nhcgov.com, jbarfield@nhcgov.com, rzapple@nhcgov.com, brivenbark@nhcgov.com

Commissioners Hays and Rivenbark have BLOCKED all of my emails for OVER A YEAR, now:




Kenan Advantage Group

https://www.thekag.com/contact/, patty.harcourt@thekag.com, rebecca.white@thekag.com, becky.perlaky@thekag.com


Novant NHRMC

Carl S. Armato, CEO

csarmato@novanthealth.org


Kenan Management, Inc.

tkenan@kmi.net, sarmstrong@kmi.net


June 20, 2022


Dear Mr. Jelinek and Others,


The only one of you who will LOVE THIS LETTER is County Commissioner Rob Zapple!!! And while I know Rob PERSONALLY, I met him at a fundraiser in fall of 2015 for Julia Olson-Boseman (whom I've met MANY MORE TIMES in person, Julia ALWAYS SCREWING ME -- LOL!!!)


But NOW, Julia, HEAD of the Commissioners who got the MOST VOTES of them all several years ago, got the VERY LEAST in the this year's Primaries, and will soon be in PRISON for her role in STEALING New Hanover Regional Medical Center System with top Democrat Drug Trafficker Hollis Briggs, Jr., and HIS admitted boss Carl S. Armato, CEO of Novant -- with the Cameron Family, their Presbyterian and Episcopal Churches, CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, and with PERMISSION of NC Attorney General Josh Stein.


Just tonight, I discovered that TWO of the THREE email addresses for Carl S. Armato are PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH HIERARCHY addresses:





Is Carl S. Armato working for the Presbyterian Church -- or for Novant??? I think this helps PROVE that the ENTIRE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, USA might need to ALSO BE SUED BY ME!!!


Today, after having been given a lot of rigmarole by Walmart Pharmacy late last week, I learned that my four -- all generic, now -- meds I had been buying via Costco -- because of Costco's reputation for the BEST drug prices in town -- for a total of $112.03, are available at Publix Pharmacy -- via GoodRX.com -- for only $74.73!!! Your prices have been ADDING $37.30 to the prices at Publix -- and Publix made it so EASY to transfer my prescriptions.



Screen-Capture of my Wells Fargo account showing what I paid and WHEN. Click on it to blow it up to read.


BUT, when Publix Pharmacy called Costco Pharmacy today, they told Publix that I had NEVER BOUGHT DRUGS after December 2021, and had NO AVAILABLE REFILLS to transfer!!!


I had my bottles and print-outs for EACH of the refills I bought on March 22, 2022 -- showing I still have TWO REFILLS good to the end of this year available from Costco -- but the Pharmacist said it did NOT MATTER -- if COSTCO PHARMACY decided to LIE OUT OF HATE, and that I would need to get NEW PRESCRIPTIONS from my doctor.


I DID that and by early this evening, Publix filled them all and even texted me the TOTAL PRICE of each, so I have accurate prices!!! I will pick them up tomorrow.


But even more WORRISOME than that -- and the NEWLY FOUND info of Carl Armato actually being HIGH in the Presbyterian Church USA -- is that the phone that the Store Manager here in Wilmington, NC called me from to say that CRAIG JELINEK, HIMSELF, had approved my being banned for LIFE from all Costcos WORLDWIDE -- on the FLIMSY EXCUSE that I had asked a young male employee who had discussed the DETAILS of his sexual life with his girlfriend with me already, if he had any CHEST HAIR!!!


I DO HOPE he has recovered from the HORRID EMOTIONAL STRESS that I must have put the little darlin' through!!!


Now, the phone number the Wilmington Store Manager called me from, (910) 798-3251, I quickly discovered was a phone at New Hanover County Commissioners' Offices at least half a mile from Costco, and just now, I tried it for a FIFTH TIME, and it is not answered nor is there voicemail -- and I've tried it during business and non-business hours.


CLEARLY at least ONE COUNTY COMMISSIONER was in a CONSPIRACY WITH YOU!!!


So, you only were ANGRY with me because I kept blogging how Costco and Kenan Advantage Group have been TOTALLY TIED TOGETHER since the late 1990s, when the contract was signed for KAG to supply EVERY COSTCO in the Lower 48 with gasoline.


As is now WELL KNOWN, William Rand Kenan, Sr., with First Presbyterian Wilmington, NC caused the Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898:



And later, his son, WRK, Jr. -- whom UNC Chapel Hill RE-DEDICATED Kenan Stadium to (and Kenan Fountain here in Wilmington needs a SERIOUS RE-DEDICATION, TOO), controlled Standard Oil of New Jersey (ESSO, now EXXON), and sent Adolf Hitler 43% of all funds to elect him Chancellor of Germany, and then built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced the MAJORITY of Fuels, Lubricants, and Pervitin (Methamphetamine or Adderall), used to fuel Hitler's WAR MACHINE!!!





As you can clearly see, this is an EASILY PROVABLE case of WIRE FRAUD committed in several states, so I guess I will need to get with FEDERAL PROSECUTORS and perhaps it qualifies as "RICO", so would be FAR SIMPLER to get CONVICTIONS!!!

However, I have a DEAL for COSTCO -- ONLY -- since I no longer care to deal with your WRETCHED NAZI/TRUMP/KENAN COMPANY in any way!!!


Assuming this is LEGAL -- I'm no lawyer nor have I ever studied Law -- I would accept a $50,000.00 payment from Costco and then NOT BLOG ABOUT COSTCO'S CRIMES AGAINST MEever again!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/costco-completes-its-hostile-divorce-of.html


Please reply by the end of this week, Friday, June 24, 2022, if you are INTERESTED in this deal!!!


And NOW, I'll get this to everyone listed above first, then to my nearly 500 email Political Contacts and to everyone from SCOTUS, to three Dem Presidents and many Dems in Congress!!!




I CONTINUE to stand with Pope Francis and the US Constitution -- as I await your reply.


Sincerely,

Scott David Kenan





.

No comments: