Thursday, June 2, 2022

RP: "Don't worry, Honey -- Dekalb County, Georgia DROPPED ALL CHARGES AGAINST YOU!!!" / Compare Tulsa, OK Officials with Uvalde, TX Officials -- BOTH are Predominately Republican, but KENANS Control Texas -- and THAT Makes the DIFFERENCE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/dont-worry-honey-dekalb-county-georgia.html





>>> What can I say??? I'm a PATRIOT who LOVES GOD, like Pope Francis!!!:


Certainly THIS will get Ambassador Rahm Emanuel laughing like a HYENA!!!


I already got MANY received receipts for this -- including from Cedric Alexander and the Clerk of Superior Court, Dekalb County, Georgia -- and NEXT to Rahm Emanuel, SCOTUS, three Dem Presidents, many Progressives in Congress, etc.


IN FACT this went VIRAL after I sent it to my nearly 500 regular email recipients!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/dont-worry-honey-dekalb-county-georgia.html


Scott -- and you are WELCOME!!!


When I called the Dekalb County, Georgia Clerk of Courts office, I did NOT actually speak with Debra DeBerry, but it was a TOTALLY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE then when in 1990 and again in 2010, when NOW Superior Court Judge and Democrat Linda Warren Hunter only dealt with me in COURT -- after she had met with both of my parents privately, and Mom told her to FORCE ME onto reporting probation with REQUIRED Lithium Carbonate Level -- the drug used for NAZI Mind Control -- and I was NEVER BIPOLAR 1 (which it was prescribed for), but I had Complex PTSD -- due to my mother's NAZI INTIMIDATION and attempts to kill me for Jesus Christ and the Roman Catholic Church, and CONTINUING because of the HARD-DRUG Trafficking/White Supremacists D.A. Benjamin R. David, Mayor "Bill" Saffo, former Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and the CLERGY at First Presbyterian here in Wilmington.



ALSO, because the self-admitted Exxon-Mobil/CIA/Rex Tillerson/Hillary Clinton State Department/Episcopal Church Drug Mafia -- under President Barack Obama, kept trying to kill me in Mexico -- including THREE SERIOUS POISONINGS, THREE SERIOUS BEATINGS (within an inch of death, but they left me since REFUSED to fight back, but lay down on my side and curled to protect my vital organs).


The Dekalb County Sheriff in 2012 2011 told D.A. Ben David they had FELONY WARRANTS for my arrest for "Felony Stalking" -- and the actual New Hanover County Courts Prosecutor, Lindsey Roberson, pointed this out in Court, but said the Dekalb County Sheriff DECLINED to have me held for that -- or extradited to Georgia.


When I was for no reason KICKED OUT of The Good Shepherd Center's meals for homeless -- earlier in 2010 -- Wilmington cops held me for half an hour claiming Georgia wanted me extradited -- but then they heard from the Sheriff NOT TO DETAIN ME on the Felonies he had against me, so they could not arrest me.


And Katrina Wright, Exec. Dir. of the Shepherd -- even today -- had posted a sign there that I was wanted DEAD OR ALIVE, and her employees SHOT DEAD in front of my then roommate, David Escalante of Ecuador, his two co-workers -- because the three of them had worked doing yardwork for the Shepherd for a MONTH, but the Shepherd REFUSED TO PAY THEM -- and they only spared David because he was the hardest worker. They told him if he EVER expected to be paid again, they would MURDER HIM, TOO -- and David immediately fled for Charlotte, NC and was never heard from again.


But he DID leave his New Hanover County Immunizations Card -- which I still posses, so he can be identified/verified.



One of the MOST HATEFUL CHRISTIANS I have ever met: Katrina Knight. Call her at the Shepherd on ext. 104 to verify this.






MOST IRONIC??? The FIRST shelter for homeless of the Good Shepherd Center -- it was begun by an Episcopal Church -- was my GRANDMOTHER, "Annie" (Childers) Kenan's HOUSE on Wrightsville Avenue (sold to them after Grandma died), just a block or so east of 17th Street!!! But the CHURCH got OUT OF IT when the current CROOKS took over and built their BIG SHELTER in the industrial abandonment that it sits in, today.


I'll get into the details of this after I catch up a few more things, but here are a couple of links concerning how Local D.A. Benjamin R. David -- with then Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Chicago and then President Barack Obama STOLE COPYRIGHT to my memoir -- because I kept blogging about all the people I knew who had seen both Obama and Emanuel in Chicago's Man's Country private Gay Bathhouse -- and all of their DRUG TRAFFICKING with El Chapo Guzman, Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu, Rex Tillerson and EXXON-MOBIL, and the Episcopal Church, USA!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html







FACE IT, READERS -- the MAN WHO GIVES JOE BIDEN HIS ABSOLUTE ORDERS -- and RULED not just Donald Trump, but Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and BOTH CLINTONS is STILL IN CHARGE of the US GOVERNMENT -- and Brett McGurk is TOTALLY CONTROLLED by my Kenan Family via Exxon-Mobil, Kenan Advantage Group, and the American Petroleum Institute, that are ALL controlled by my Kenan Family:







PUBLISHED BY CNN -- TODAY -- AND NO ONE SHOULD BELIEVE A WORD THAT NAZI SAYS!!! They ALL had to be APPROVED by Thomas S. Kenan III and Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Vladimir Putin, etc.!!!

Biden looks powerless as crises crest around him


Stephen Collinson, CNN

Published 12:00 AM EDT, Thu June 2, 2022


https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/02/politics/biden-powerless-inflation-gas-prices-guns/index.html


And nearly EVERYONE on MSNBC has been YELLING at Joe Biden for acting as if he is DONALD TRUMP -- except Biden SUPER-SHILL, Lawrence O'Donnell!!!


>>> JUST THIS MINUTE -- I watched as CORRUPTED Google/Blogger REDUCED the hits to what I've written here so far!!! YEARS AGO, they cut the count back by 20,000 -- just before I hit a TOTAL of 100,000 all-time registered hits. Today, I have over 2,000,000 REGISTERED hits, and over 5,000,000 views so far!!!




The TWO SIDES of NAZI/Christian Florida Governor Ron DeSantis -- TOTALLY in my Kenan Family's Pockets -- BOTH STORIES making HEADLINES, TODAY !!!


Florida’s red flag law, championed by Republicans, is taking guns from thousands of people


By Steve Contorno, Leyla Santiago and Denise Royal, CNN


https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/01/politics/florida-red-flag-law/index.html


Gov. Ron DeSantis begins recruiting for his own Florida army


Rebekah Sager

Daily Kos Staff


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/6/1/2101693/-Gov-Ron-DeSantis-begins-recruiting-for-his-own-Florida-army?


There is only ONE GENTILE among those in the US Senate and US House to whom I send EVERY BLOG POSTING -- the rest are all JEWS -- although I SEVERAL TIMES have promised to CONVICT AND HANG FOR TREASON Sen. Chuck Schumer -- for OBVIOUS REASONS!!!




Louie Gohmert Goes Nuts After Eric Swalwell Calls Out GOP Inaction On School Shootings


“How dare you? You think we don’t have hearts,” the Texas congressman ranted after Democratic Rep. Swalwell accused Republicans of supporting killers, not kids.


David Moye

Jun. 2, 2022, 03:43 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/louie-gohmert-rant-eric-swalwell_n_62990210e4b0b1100a629860


Now, I have been FEUDING with HYPER-CHRISTIAN Cedric Alexander, who is FREQUENTLY on both CNN and MSNBC. Cedric was Director of Public Safety for Dekalb County, Georgia from April 2013 - April 2017 -- during the TIME that Dekalb County Courts Database first listed ALL of the many crimes I'd been charged with and even several I was CONVICTED OF -- including an AWARD to American Express Bank of $50,000.00 after I was CONVICTED WITHOUT ANY TRIAL!!!





But a couple of nights ago -- late, about 11:00 PM or almost Midnight -- Don Lemon had Cedric on with another Black political actor -- and Cedric's eyes were TOTALLY RED and he was Incoherent!!!


Don Lemon quickly concluded with Cedric, and then Don and the other guy, said they were EMBARASSED to have had Cedric on the TV!!!


So, I found Cedric's SECURED SERVER and will send this to him FIRST!!!:


https://clalexandergroup.com/contacts/


ALSO, Cedric should be HAPPY TO KNOW that I'll ALSO send this via secured server form to Debra DeBerry so SHE knows the CRIMES THAT WENT DOWN under Cedric and Judge Linda Warren Hunter:


http://dksuperiorclerk.com/contactcivil/



Barack Obama SHOULD KNOWno???






I explained all of these things and MORE about the TRAITOR Cedric Alexander to the super-friendly woman in Debra DeBerry's Office -- but ESPECIALLY about how Judge Linda Warren Hunter -- a DEMOCRAT, of course and now TOTAL CLINTON ALLY -- had PARTNERED with my parents in FORCING ME to take Lithium Carbonate or GO TO JAIL FOR A FULL YEAR!!!





BUT -- just now I found THIS -- and that CHRISTIAN BITCH IS GONE!!!



Court Loses the "Ultimate Professional" Upon DeKalb County Superior Court Judge's Retirement


"She is a person that takes pride and ownership of ensuring that there is justice and justice for all," said DeKalb County Superior Court Judge Shondeana Morris. "It has truly been a pleasure to serve with her."


January 05, 2022 at 03:02 PM


https://www.law.com/dailyreportonline/2022/01/05/court-loses-the-ultimate-professional-upon-dekalb-county-superior-judges-retirement/?slreturn=20220502203732


So, with Cedric and Linda Warren Hunter having NO INFLUENCE in Dekalb County Courts -- OFFICIALLY, at least -- I don't MIND that clerk being so dismissive of me, but will CONTINUE EXPOSING DEMOCRATIC PARTY CRIMES in DEKALB County, Georgia.


REMEMBER, it was a REPUBLICAN, retired Army Col. Dorothy Newman, the CPO to Secretary of State Colin Powell who TOLD me my PARENTS with Patrick Lee Stanbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, Georgia -- with the CIA and Republican Party of Georgia planned to KILL ME since they could not COMMIT ME IN GEORGIA on FALSE CLAIMS!!!




Dottie was also a DOCENT at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta when I met her -- and the TOP PHOTO is of Kiki Smith -- daughter of one of Tennessee Williams's CLOSEST FRIENDS -- Jane Brotherton Smith, whose husband was the Sculptor and Set Designer Tony Smith!!!



Tony and Jane Smith with Tennessee Williams



The FIRST TIME I met Jane Smith:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-5-old-friends.html


Let me get this to EVERYONE -- before those on the East Coast GO TO BED!!!

















.

No comments: