Friday, June 3, 2022

RP: Is ANYONE Having MORE FUN than Pope Francis, John Fetterman, and I??? Certainly NOT Joe Biden, Rahm Emanuel, the Bush, Clinton, and Kenan Families -- or Their TOP ALLIES: Vladimir Putin, Brett McGurk, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Manchin, Pete Buttigieg, Tucker Carlson, and Mark Zuckerberg!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/is-anyone-having-more-fun-than-pope.html



>>> First for Ambassador Rahm Emanuel, but I think EVERYONE should see what Gov. Greg Abbott has already sent me a received receipt for:


Dear Gov. Abbott,


I see my Kenan Family is still making everything WORSE in Uvalde -- and in all of Texas -- PITY !!!


Yesterday's posting went super-viral -- and you had better read this one, too. And NEXT I will send it via secured server form to all the USUAL SUSPECTS!!!


Pope Francis has a bad knee, John Fetterman is recovering from the implantation of a Pacemaker, so IF THIS HAS NO EFFECT -- I will personally start showing up and forcing people to watch me do an INTERPRETIVE DANCE -- DANG IT!!!



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/is-anyone-having-more-fun-than-pope.html


Scott


Pope Francis Pokes U.S. Right Wing Bishops in the Eye with a Sharp Stick


Proving you should never piss off an Argentine, Francis gets the last laugh…for now


There have been some major religion news stories over the past few weeks, but most have been rightly overshadowed by the tragic mass shootings in Uvalde and Buffalo. One story that would normally have led newscasts for weeks (or longer) is the just-revealed sexual abuse scandal in the Southern Baptist Convention, which I wrote about hereNever content to let the largest Protestant denomination in the United States grab all the headlines, the Catholic Church stepped up recently with some serious controversy of its own.

It began with the conservative wing of the American Church leadership wading even deeper into the Roe v. Wade debate when San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone publicly barred U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi from receiving Holy Communion because of her ongoing support of abortion rights, a position prohibited by Church law but rarely used to deny politicians access to communion. At least three other bishops have joined him, barring her from receiving communion in their jurisdictions.

A quick note for those who are not well versed in the weird nuances of Catholic governance. Archbishop Cordileone’s jurisdiction covers Speaker Pelosi’s hometown of San Francisco. Cardinal Wilton Gregory is the head of the Archdiocese of Washington, D.C., where Pelosi lives much of the year, and he has said he will not deny communion to anyone, taking Pope Francis’s position of opposing abortion but believing that communion is a gift, not a reward for good behavior -- a gift that should never be “weaponized.” In other words, the seemingly most monolithic religious organization on the planet can’t even get their leaders to agree on anything.


https://medium.com/artisanal-article-machine/pope-francis-pokes-u-s-right-wing-bishops-in-the-eye-with-a-sharp-stick-19e53038e7ea

John Fetterman

Scott,

Did anyone predict that a quack celebrity TV doctor was going to run for U.S. Senate in 2022?

You know, I wouldn't believe you if you said you did. But here we are.

Dr. Oz is now the *official* Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania.👇👇👇

Can you rush a donation of $5 to our campaign right now? We need ALL the online support possible now that Dr. Oz is officially our Republican nominee in the #1 Most Likely to Flip U.S. Senate Seat of 2022.


And WHO BROUGHT US Dr. Phil McGraw and Dr. Oz -- two of the BIGGEST CON-ARTISTS in Public Life???







ALL of these Oprah people are DEVOUT CHRISTIANS.








>>> FIRST, I THANK all of the people who read yesterday's posting!!!


As you might imagine it CONTINUES to be hit like crazy -- and I'd thought it BEST not to blog at all today -- but just to keep watching THOSE HITS PILE UP!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/dont-worry-honey-dekalb-county-georgia.html


But I've had SEVERAL REVELATIONS -- including that ACTUALLY, except for a vow of NO SEX, I took the JESUIT VOWS like Pope Francis -- and my MOTHER'S Confessor in RaleighFather Phil Hurley, S.J.



I say that because in my ENTIRE LIFE, I have never HIT ANYONE (not counting "childhood rough-housing"), and when the CIA/US State Department/Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson/Episcopal Church Drug Mafia in Mexico beat me SEVERELY several times, I collapsed and curled up on the ground to protect my vital organs.


Compare that to the Jesuit priests in the movie I just watched for the first time in twenty years -- The Mission





I've had about EIGHT PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATES from around the USA -- TODAY -- NOWHERE NEAR North Carolina where I vote -- read my blog, and then got my email from it and put me on THEIR EMAIL LISTS!!!


The FIRST person to do this -- and actually ask for my endorsement -- was NC's own Jeff Jackson, then an NC State Senator. I recommended to both him and Gov. Roy Cooper -- both are DEVOUT PRESBYTERIANS, the BIGGEST HARD-DRUG-TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACIST DENOMINATION (with the Episcopal Church), that it was OK (their TEACHINGS are not of HATE -- just the people who WORSHIP THERE -- TOTAL HYPOCRITES!!!).


They are ALSO the SMALLEST BY FAR of US Christian Denominations that are commonly known -- 1.3% of Americans are Episcopal/Anglican, and only 2.2% are Presbyterian (of ALL stripes). Compare that to 15.4% for ALL Baptists combined, and 22.0% are Roman Catholic, the largest US Denomination.




So, I advised MANY Politicians to HIDE THEIR RELIGION -- or at least don't let people under the age of SIXTY know about it -- only OLD FARTS attend Church, today!!!





Sheriff Ed McMahon is one of the BIGGEST WHITE SUPREMACISTS and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS in Wilmington, North Carolina -- he TROUNCED the un-corrupted Democrat in the Primary, and will face Republican Matt Rhodes:



Matt reached out to me for MY ENDORSEMENT, which I first gave when I read his Campaign Website because he understands how TOTALLY CORRUPT Ed McMahon is -- then later discovered he TOTALLY SUPPORTS Republicans to the RIGHT of Donald Trump -- the Q-Anon kind!!!



In 2011, while I lived in Mercy House Homeless Shelter on Red Cross Street, it was owned by MEGA-DRUG-TRAFFICKER Rev. Shivers of Bethesda Christian Life Church on Third Street, and ALL OF CITY COUNCIL and MAYOR "BILL" SAFFO -- PLUS TOTALLY CORRUPT D.A. Benjamin R. David, were ALSO THERE to honor this Drug Trafficker for Jesus.


THIS was where I first met Mayor Saffo -- and he had me climb into his white Cadillac SUV and TOTALLY BAMBOOZLED ME into LIKING HIM!!! But MOST SHOCKING was that HYPER DRUG-TRAFICKING Judge and CHRISTIAN MINISTER James H. Faison III was there and he and I spoke for several minutes -- and SOON ENOUGH, Judge Faison SCREWED ME IN COURT because I tried to get Jennifer McCracken (who TOTALLY CONNECTED the Drug Mafia of Puerto Vallarta and Henry Cuellar's Drug Mafia of Laredo, Texas with Sheriff McMahon and his CIA Operation), to have her Restraining Order against me made TWO-WAYS -- because she was banging on my door at all hours of the night calling me a CHILD MOLESTER!!!


And Sheriff McMahon introduced me to HIS TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKING MINISTER, Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church -- a MEGA-CHURCH -- and Campbell has NO EDUCATION in Christian Theology AT ALL -- but has ADVANCED DEGREES in BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.


ADDITIONALLY, OBESE Christian Asst. Pastor there, Jonathan Barfield, Jr., is a DEMOCRAT on the New Hanover County Commission -- who only gets campaign contributions from REPUBLICANS!!!


So if ANYONE in Law Enforcement wants the support of PATRIOTS, Pastor Campbell, Asst. Pastor Barfield, Pastor/Judge James H. Faison III, and Pastor James Shivers of Bethesda Christian Life Church, especially




Mayor Saffo, D.A. Benjamin R. David, and Sheriff McMahon must ALL be CHARGED WITH FELONIES -- and removed from office if they don't also immediately resign.


REMEMBER, it was Sheriff McMahon who FIRST GOT ME TO WRITE AND BEFRIEND POPE FRANCIS!!!:








The situation in Uvalde, Texas -- TOTALLY CONTROLLED by my KENAN FAMILY -- gets MORE COMPLICATED all the TIME!!!





SUNDAY, some of the BIGGEST DRUG-TRAFFICKING MINISTERS and POLITICIANS will be at the the GAY FESTIVAL near Market and 10th Streets -- I can't WAIT to see how they TREAT ME, THERE!!!





And FINALLY, this is important to READ and I, TOO, have suffered SERIOUS HEART DISEASE since 1991 -- especially since my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, who was a TRAINED NURSE and even TAUGHT NURSING, INSISTED that my EXTREME EDEMA in both of my feet and lower legs, was NOTHING -- when in fact Diabetes (which I don't have), and SEVERE HEART DISEASE cause that, typically.


Mom TAUGHT NURSING, they take an OATH not to HARM!!! THAT'S why I trusted her when she told me it would just go away on its own!!!








Mom didn't care HOW SHE MURDERED ME, she just knew that JESUS DEMANDED SHE MURDER ME -- for being both a LIBERAL and a HOMOSEXUAL!!!


So, I'll let John Fetterman have the LAST WORD about that (and WAIT until he sees how much that pacemaker ITCHES LIKE THE DEVIL, once the pain of the doctor having made -- as mine explained to me -- MEAT POCKET, within which to insert and keep it).



Senate Candidate John Fetterman Reveals He "Almost Died" Of Stroke


Fetterman, a Democrat and lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania, missed his election night party to recover from the stroke.


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/john-fetterman-stroke-almost-died-senate-campaign-recovery_n_629a7396e4b090b53b855480



.

No comments: