Thursday, June 16, 2022

RP: My Absolutely BEST BIRTHDAY in My 71 Years of Life Was TODAY -- and Besides Trump and John Eastman TOTALLY CONVICTING THEMSELVES in the HEARING, Charges and Prosecution Will Come Soon -- and THEN, Joe Biden and the Christian Democrats Will Be CONVICTED, NEXT -- Praise JESUS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/my-absolutely-best-birthday-in-my-71.html





>>> And for ALL on SCOTUS, Three Presidents, and Congress:


Rahm Emanuel already sent a receipt for this. I FORGOT to mention to him that he should kiss his lovely wife, Amy Rule, goodbye. 


Here is what I sent him:


Ambassador Rahm Emanuel -- TODAY, I dropped a "Neutron Bomb" on the entire US of A!!!


Are ya feeling a little "DEAD", yet -- spiritually/mentally/emotionally EMPTY???




Scott


Roy Rogers and Dale Evans were the FIRST of MANY Celebrities I've known in the Arts, Show Business, Government, Religion, and the Military in the USA and Mexico.


They often showed up at Roy's first-cousin's house next-door to us on Ebenezer Road in Cincinnati, when I was 2.5 - 6 years old, dressed in character, and entertained the neighborhood kids!!!




TODAY, my 71st Birthday and the SEVEN ANNIVERSARY of Donald Trump descending the escalator in Trump Tower -- and announcing his Candidacy for President of the USA. Trump and John Eastman's BALLS were CUT OFF COMPLETELY in the Congressional Hearing, TODAY --




>>> FIRST, my reply I just sent Novant NHRMC System, answering THIS simple question: "How was your experience at NHRMC Physician Group?" :


While the employees are all great, the hospital was STOLEN by God-Hating, Greedy Christians led by CIA Agent Kevin Maurer  -- whom I've tangled with when he debriefed me for the CIA in 2012, after the local D.A. Benjamin R. David forced me to Mexico for Political Exile because I would not SHUT UP about the SAME Presbyterian and Episcopalian Churches that the Camerons worship in -- while running HARD DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY for Jesus Christ their Savior -- HA!!!


Anyway, Julia Olson-Boseman, top Dem Party Drug Trafficker Hollis Briggs, Jr., and HIS Drug-Trafficking PARTNER Novant CEO Carl S. Armato, with the Cameron Family and their Live Oak Bank ADMITTED that NHRMC was TOTALLY Fiscally Sound -- but spread CHRISTIAN/TRUMP-style LIES all around Wilmington with the help of CIA-controlled Wilmington Star News and Port City Daily, that it would soon NOT be solvent -- ALL LIES!!!


Facebook was TOTALLY INTO the THEFT of the Hospital!!! That was where the BIGGEST LIES were spread -- just like that is where Christian White people spread all of Donald Trump's and the Republican Party's LIES.


85% of Citizens OPPOSED the THEFT of the 2.2 Billion Dollar Hospital System and I am currently continuing to work with the US Justice System to EXPOSE these CRIMES. Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, who approved it, has ALREADY lost his bid to run for NC Governor (non-Christians of BOTH Parties now hate that WHORE for MONEY) -- as the WORSE-THAN-TRUMP Christian Dems led by Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer in partnership with Rahm Emanuel, Rex Tillerson, Brett McGurk, Vladimir Putin, and my Kenan Family who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan and Bishop Michael Curry, the Confederacy-Loving BLACK Prelate of the Episcopal Church.


We will have Carl S. Armato in PRISON for the rest of his life, and the Hospital Employees, all signed to CONTRACT that if they DARE criticize Hospital Management, will be FIRED WITHOUT QUESTION, can BREATH AGAIN as if living in a DEMOCRACY -- instead of the NAZI/Klan/Putin style of HATEFUL Christianity that Novant NHRMC System imposes on them!!!


This review will be posted on my Political Blog, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com on today's date -- before I send it out to my nearly 500 Political Contacts via email, and then EVERYONE at the Top of the US Government.


NO ONE has ever charged me with LIBEL or similar through the ACTUAL legal avenues -- in my life -- EXCEPT D.A. Ben David, Rahm Emanuel, and Barack Obama (plus Daliah Saper of Fox News and a Lawyer, and Jamie Lee Sutherland then a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec) -- and then they tried me in ABSENTIA in Cook County (Chicago), Court and convicted me, stealing copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams.


Jamie had sued me for 50 thousand and nothing else, but was also awarded HALF A MILLION DOLLARS (I was barely getting over being homeless, that they ALSO had caused), and ownership of my BLOG as well as EVERY EMAIL mentioning that subject that I write until I DIE. They had fully expected to soon MURDER ME and then wipe me off the internet -- but it has BACK-FIRED on them all and I look forward to their trials and convictions.


And YES, I hope that Novant soon goes BANKRUPT!!!


Nevertheless, the Law requires you treat me medically as well as you would a Trump-loving Christian NAZI, so don't think you can just KILL ME the next time I'm in hospital -- OK???


Scott David Kenan, the "Anti-Kenan" and the GOD-WORSHIPER who honors the teachings of the nice Jewish Reformer called Jesus-of-Nazareth

.


Today began with my AWAKENING at 6:00 AM and unable to get back to sleep. I IMMEDIATELY REALIZED that Google/Blogger has RESISTED the CIA or Vladimir Putin's person -- who HAS to be ON THEIR STAFF, since the flagging of BOTH of my postings of two days ago happened the INSTANT I posted them.


NO ONE from outside Google had time to read and contact Google with a COMPLAINT!!!


And Blogger ONLY posted a WARNING that the material might be SENSITIVE to SOME PEOPLE, and since I explained that TONS of people have gone ahead, hit the OK to read it button, and READ IT!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/god-fed-up-with-nazichristians-to.html?zx=1719548620243c83


Soon, I got some Birthday Money from my sister Julie -- and we spoke -- and soon after that, I also spoke with my mother and sister Jane (the two of them had given me not only money, but other treats as well, ten or so days ago, when they visited me), and then Mike sent money -- and I spoke with him too!!!


ALL of us got along like we were FAMILY AGAIN -- and it REMINDED ME of what happened to the character Bella in Tennessee Williams's last play produced during his lifetime, A House Not Meant to Stand. In the end, she is reminded WHERE she had hidden her "Moonshine Money", and was RE-UNITED with the ghost of her dead, gay son, Chips, and her two other children, all HAPPY TOGETHER, and then she DIES HAPPY:





To begin with, I MUST get going on finding a new place that sells my meds at a GOOD DISCOUNT -- the BEST I've found is $225.00 MORE than I had paid at Costco (for a 3-month supply), which means all the money I got TODAY will cover that in two weeks, and leave only $25.00.


But I ALSO have to have my car inspected and pay a year's Registration, PLUS what will likely add up to a couple of hundred dollars to pay what Medicare does not cover for the THREE doctors visits so far this month, plus THREE MORE scheduled later this month!!!


My mother and siblings got SPOILED because for TWO YEARS I have covered these expenses that THEY USED TO SEND ME THE EXTRA MONEY to pay for. BUT they ADMIT to not reading my blog, so they are more IGNORANT than DELIBERATELY CRUEL!!!


I used both Trump's and Biden's COVID MONEY to do that -- not so much helping ME -- but helping my FAR MORE WEALTHY immediate family.


As SOON as the CURSE of my wealthy Kenan relatives is LIFTED -- and I can HIRE AN ATTORNEY to SUE Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, D.A. Benjamin R. David (which means the State of North Carolina), and Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark -- as WELL as the City of Wilmington, for WHOM THEY ACTED, and of course Lawyer David Nash, who had PARTNERED with Ben David and his First Presbyterian Church, I'll be:




REMEMBER, it was Lawyer Bruce Mason who FIRED ME as his client and TOLD ME it was the Wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill who DEMANDED IT!!! That after he told me I would get at a MINIMUM $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 for the SPECTRUM TRUCK deliberately trying to KILL ME on February 13, 2017.


That DID NOT INCLUDE what I should get from SUING Saffo, Rivenbark and the GOD-DAMNED CITY OF WILMINGTON!!!


And then my second Kenan cousin, Lawyer Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, Jr. of Burgaw -- who my MOTHER told me several times worked with her, Dad, Father Robert J. Kus, and Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman setting up the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIAS of The Lower Cape Fear!!!



Bobby Kenan of Burgaw LOOKS like a CHRISTIAN DEVIL!!! And when I TRIED to visit him in his Burgaw office, his Admin told me Bobby would NOT MEET WITH ME, but CONFIRMED what Bruce Mason had told me -- that the KENANS would make CERTAIN I could NEVER find a lawyer to represent me this side of CHARLOTTE, and I'd PROBABLY have to go all the way to ASHEVILLE (nearly to TENNESSEE)!!!



I TESTED this out, and it is STILL TRUE -- I've ONLY been able to get a Court-Ordered Defender, but NO LAWYER would talk to me after they heard I had run afoul of DRUG MAFIA PRESBYTERIANS David Nash and D.A. Benjamin R. David !!!






Drug-Mafia Lawyer Bruce Mason with his wife, Lawyer Amanda Mason, who ATE OFF BRUCE'S DORK with the TEETH she has in her lower SLIT!!!











So, the BOTTOM LINE, from THIS HOMOSEXUAL BOTTOM is that my SIBLINGS -- and many of my relatives, but not ALL -- were ALWAYS DOING THE BEST they THOUGHT they could do -- because they were under the INFLUENCE of "Project MK ULTRA" that my mother had developed at Procter & Gamble Labs in Cincinnati -- right after WWII from Dr. Josef Mengele's research -- for BOTH the CIA and the Roman Catholic Church.




BEST NEWS TODAY is that my BROTHER, Michael William Kenan, RETIRED some TIME AGO from working for a consortium of Oil Refineries located all across the USA -- and OWNED by the Bush and Cheney FAMILIES!!! 


Before THAT, Mike had worked for Sun Oil Company MOST of his life -- and with my FATHER, William Scott Kenan, Sun Oil EXECUTIVES partnered with Patrick Lee Stansbury, and STOLE Collegiate Concepts. Inc., of Tucker, GA (via Exec. V.P. Walter Moore, who KNEW all the TOP EXECS at Sun Oil -- he was from Cherry Hill, NJ, he was a DEVOUT CATHOLIC, his only child -- a son -- was in PRISON for MURDER -- and Walter got HIS ORDERS from his best friend -- a Roman Catholic Monsignor -- plus SOLD Sun Oil Company back then TWO-PAGE SPREADS in all of the Military Yearbooks)!!!


And OWNER Eileen Smith was a JEW -- which they ALWAYS BITCHED ABOUT -- but NEVER called Eileen "KIKE"  to her face.


So, call it REVENGE or call it DEMANDING AMENDS -- but I will see that ALL OF THESE CHRISTIAN CRIMINALS in the Lower Cape Fear are soon PROSECUTED, TRIED, and FAIRLY CONVICTED --


-- JUST LIKE THE HEARING TODAY PROVED BEYOND ANY DOUBT that AT LEAST Donald Trump and John C. Eastman are GUILTY OF TREASON!!!


And I'll throw a BIG PARTY for my FAMILY -- whom I consider to ALL BE VICTIMS OF MY MOTHER -- but she's my MOM, and I still LOVE HER!!!


I'll extract MONEY from non-family-members -- and TOO BAD I can't also get a LITERAL POUND OF FLESH like Shylock in Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice!!!







,

No comments: