Saturday, April 1, 2023

RP: AFTER the Indictment of Donald Trump -- My Kenan Family's PUPPET as well as Vladimir Putin's (which will have NO EFFECT since they also BOUGHT OFF JOE BIDEN and the "Moderate Democrats") -- the SHOW has BEGUN!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/after-indictment-of-donald-trump-my.html



Lawrence Buchthal posted this SELFIE PHOTO on his Facebook Page earlier this month (March 2023).


This is EXACTLY  how we all had to take CATHOLIC COMMUNION when I was young!!!



>>>  Dear V.P. Harris  (and OTHERS):


I guess I showed OLD JOE BIDEN !!!


Dear President Biden,


You will LOVE the opening image of what it was like in our youth to take Catholic Communion -- NEVER  touching the Host -- nor CHEWING IT  -- or you went to HELL!!!


And then some additional comments that OTHERS  -- if not YOU -- will find INTERESTING :




Scott


Readers all know that Lawrence and his wife Robin Meltzer were not only my employers 1987 - early 1990, but they falsified my income records so I qualified (I was only short about 3%), to buy the house in Stone Mountain, GA that Robin as realtor sold to me.


Lawrence NEVER blocked me on Facebook, but previous to my being KICKED OFF, he never posted anything to his feed. But look today: https://www.facebook.com/lbuchthal


And Readers all know that when we took the restaurant staff -- mostly kids in high school -- to a water park for "Employee Appreciation Day" -- Lawrence, sometimes called Larry, kept a roll of money inside his swim trunks, rubbed it on his gonads while the students watched him, then pulled out bills to give them to pay for things. He had INSISTED that no one bring money and he would pay for all.


So, you see WHY Larry still has this photo of himself as his Profile shot -- he first posted it in 2016.




Besides that, only afterward did I realize why so many TOP DRUG TRAFFICKERS ate so often at Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza on Main Street in Stone Mountain: Repub Congressman Pat Swindall and his ALWAYS PREGNANT wife: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/13/obituaries/pat-swindall-congressman-undone-by-scandal-is-dead-at-67.html


Dekalb County Commissioner Democrat Robert Lanier, a major Developer, who had DIVORCED his first wife, Shirley (I think -- I knew her then, she a Cashier at the nearby Big Star supermarket!!!), and married a gorgeous GREEDY, CHRISTIAN WHORE !!!


As I recall, "Charlotte" was her name.




Not only THAT, but Robert Lanier was a distant cousin of Thomas Lanier Williams III (Tennessee Williams), and LAKE LANIER -- which most of Atlanta draws its drinking water from -- was named for Tennessee Williams's POET COUSIN !!!


BEST, is that Lawrence Buchthal's brother, Stanley Buchthal, who BARELY spoke to Larry then -- and NOT AT ALL, NOW -- is the BEST INDEPENDENT MOVIE PRODUCER in the USA!!!



Stanley Buchthal and Bobby Fischer with unidentified woman.



YES, TENNESSEE WILLIAMS FANS -- the movie on PAUL BOWLES !!!



AND Stanley produced Hairspray (1988), that PROPELLED John Waters, Divine, and Ricki Lake to COMMERCIAL STARS.




I didn't meet John Waters until the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- where I also met my TOP MILITARY ALLYLt. Gen. Russel Honore'.




ALSO IMPORTANT is that Lawrence and Stanley's PARENTS invited me to Larry and Robin's home to celebrate PASSOVER SEDER -- coming up right soon, no???


The ONLY Jewish Ceremony I have EVER ATTENDED -- and I LOVED IT !!!




Get that GLUTTONOUS, CHRISTIAN PIG -- Bishop William Barber, II -- away from Jewish Rabbis blowing shofars !!!





The Man Who Got  F*cked To Death  By A Horse


You cannot make this up.


We all have to die at some point.

And there are a million ways to do so. Some of us get sick, others die in an accident, and the lucky ones among us die in old age peacefully in their sleep.

On the Internet, you can also find very curious deaths.

  • A man tripped over his own beard, fell down the stairs, and died from it.
  • Another man choked on tampons that he stuck up his nose overnight.
  • A third man fell out of a window because he ran into it to show that it would not break.

However, there’s one specific case that stands out to me: a man died as a result of anal sex with a horse. I will go into more detail about this crazy case in this article.


https://medium.com/@whitep/the-man-who-got-f-cked-to-death-by-a-horse-bcb33227209d


>>> SO TO CLEANSE EVERYONE'S "PALLET OF IMAGINATION" :



Birthday: 11 July 1982

Born In: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Sun Sign: Cancer

Height: 5′ 10″

Famous As: Danish-American-Israeli Model and Film Actor


The Danish-American-Israeli actor, Max Rhyser's irresistible stubble look,  makes both men and women  fantasize about him.


https://lists.thefamouspeople.com/sexiest-hairy-guys.php

























"And I won in COURT because of my SUPERIOR SMELL!!!"




.

No comments: