Wednesday, April 5, 2023

RP: My Letter to Anderson Clayton, HEAD of NC Democrats -- Copied to ALL TOP NC DEMS, New Hanover County Dems, MOST TOP REPUBLICANS, and Eventually to the US Supreme Court, Joe Biden, the Obamas, and TOP DEMS in Congress, etc. (EVERYTHING is FINE -- don't worry about Presbyterian Tricia Cotham -- she set up the Repubs for a HUGE FALL!!!)

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/my-letter-to-anderson-clayton-head-of.html





>>> Dear  VEEP Harris  and ALL OTHERS:


Dear Prez Biden,


My GOODNESS, GRACIAS!!! You and VEEP Harris took over 18 hours to send your second receipts for my LAST POSTING !!! 


The GOOD NEWS , tonight, is that THIS ONE  exposes the Kenan Corruption with Vladimir Putin  and the Christian Churches  -- everywhere -- beginning with NC Gov. Roy Cooper and Atty. Gen. Josh Stein  -- and the MISERABLE LESBIAN DEM, NC Rep. Deb Butler !!!


And I ALREADY got received receipts from Cooper, Stein, a BEVY of GOOD DEMS  -- and an overloaded Sanitary Sewer  full of CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS  -- LOL!!!


ALSO, I misunderstood much about Melvin Williams -- he just wants to hear the POSITIVE  -- but I have learned one must ALSO DISCLOSE THE DEVILRY !!! 


So, I do -- HA!!!




Scott



Scott David Kenan (OUT Gay since 1969), with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- America's TOP NAZI who has tried to have me KILLED since she first found out I am Gay in 1973 -- but MOSTLY since 2010 when I first blogged about my parents being TOP NAZIS in 2010 -- and Colin Powell's people had to get me to the FIRST of TWO periods of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta that totaled nearly five years.






>>> The STORY as I FIRST FOUND IT:


https://abc11.com/tricia-cotham-north-carolina-nc-house-rep/13086628/



Anderson Clayton



Anderson Clayton, Chair of North Carolina Democrats

https://www.ncdp.org/contact/, aclayton@ncdp.org


Cc: https://governor.nc.gov/contact/contact-governor-cooper, https://ncdoj.gov/contact-doj/, https://newhanovergop.org/contact-us/, https://www.northcarolina.edu/contact/


1stvicechair@ncdp.org, 2ndvicechair@ncdp.org, elijah@ncdemocraticparty.org, headquarters@ncdp.org, info@triciacotham.org, thom@goolsbylaw.com, ww@woodywhitelaw.com, andrecliffbrown@gmail.com, hopman21@gmail.com, info@jeffjacksonnc.com, deb.butler@ncleg.net, MyStory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com, editor@dailytarheel.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.comwatchdog@cnn.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, michael.lee@ncleg.gov


April 5, 2023


Dear Ms. Clayton and All Others,


My name is Scott David Kenan -- and I am "THE ANTI-KENAN", who can PROVE that not only my wealthy Kenan relatives associated with co-founding UNC Chapel Hill, and who now control EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, Presbyterian Church, MOST Black Evangelical Churches, put Trump into power and then BOUGHT OFF JOE BIDEN, Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, etc., and as Rachel Maddow reported MORE THAN ONCE, Kenan life-time employee Rex Tillerson was in Moscow when Trump was declared VICTOR in 2016, walked to Vladimir Putin's office in the Kremlin, and signed the CONTRACT for Thomas S. Kenan III and his close relatives to make at least HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS using Kenan-controlled EXXON-MOBIL and financed by Kenan-controlled Bank of America -- developing Russia's vast Oil Reserves.


ONLY President Obama's RUSSIAN SANCTIONS kept BOTH Donald Trump AND ACTUAL REPUBLICAN and FAKE ROMAN CATHOLIC Joe Biden from activating this!!! So, although John Boehner used to CROW how they BLACKMAILED Obama (George W. Bush and Rahm Emanuel at Obama's first inauguration), into PROTECTING the CIA's WORLDWIDE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY, set up by George Herbert Walker Bush and his CIA with Kenan-controlled EXXON-MOBIL -- just ask my top MILITARY ALLY and personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore'.


Patricia Sinatra of Ontario, California sat me down on the banks of the Cape Fear River for over three hours in June 2015, and told me how she sold control of their BankAmerica to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, making Bank of America -- and the Sinatras now HATE THE KENANS for turning Frank Sinatra's Bank NAZI!!! She also told me how Old Joe Kennedy got Frank to get his MAFIA FRIENDS in Chicago to stuff Ballot Boxes and STEAL the 1960 election from Richard Nixon -- LOL!!! I have her and Gen. Honore's cell phone numbers if you would like to CALL THEM about this.


As everyone now knows, William Rand Kenan, Sr., as an ELDER at First Presbyterian here in Wilmington was FIRST CAUSE to the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat. LESS well known, is that the Kenan Family, having used three groups of OVER 300 AFRICAN SLAVES, EACH, clear-cut S.E. North Carolina's virgin pine forests, and were the WORLD'S largest supplier of Naval Stores BEFORE the American Revolution.


Kenans spread out across the South and as either elected officials, or RICH MEN paying off Politicians, were FIRST CAUSE to the South Seceding. But nothing can be done about any of that.


William Rand Kenan, Jr. -- whom UNC was FORCED to re-dedicate Kenan Stadium to -- ACTUALLY, controlling Standard Oil of New Jersey (ESSO then; EXXON now), FINANCED Hitler's election to Chancellor -- then he built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced MOST of the motor fuels, lubricants, and Pervitin (Meth or Adderall), used to fuel Hitler's WAR MACHINE.


And noticing that METH and ALL "SPEED" makes a person DEVOID OF EMPATHY so they ACT LIKE VICIOUS ANIMALS -- and look who SNORTS ADDERALL DAILY  -- LOL!!!







There goes MSNBC's DEVOUT CATHOLIC and REPUBLICAN FORMER Lt. Gov. of Maryland and HEAD of the Republican Party USA -- MICHAEL STEELE -- LOL!!! He's just a ROMAN CATHOLIC CHILD MOLESTER -- or SUPPORTS THEM, like all the Christian and Jewish MSNBC Talking Heads.


I ONLY trust the MUSLIMS on MSNBC, and the JEWS on CNN!!!

Like
Comment
Share


Some of the BEST NEWSNOW, NC DEM US REPRESENTATIVE JEFF JACKSON was the FIRST PROGRESSIVE outside my voting jurisdiction to send me his newsletters without my even knowing who he was -- in 2017. I told him to HIDE that he is a PRESBYTERIAN -- since it with the Episcopal Church -- are the TWO MOST EVIL CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS -- and HE DID!!!


When CNN reported on Tricia Cotham's change of Party, they INCLUDED Jeff Jackson's words


US Rep. Jeff Jackson, a former state senator who represents parts of Mecklenburg County, tweeted Wednesday that Cotham’s decision represented a “political earthquake” that “will have major consequences for millions of people.”


“While we don’t know how she will vote on any given bill, dozens of bills that were essentially dead – from elections law changes to reproductive freedom to LGBTQ rights to education policy – may have just sprung back to life,” he said. “And the state budget - which controls education funding - can now be passed entirely on the basis of Republican votes.”


“There are no recall provisions in North Carolina. She will be able to serve her full two-year term, which just began in January. For that period, Republicans will now be in full control,” Jackson said.


Tricia Cotham is a PRESBYTERIAN -- just like HYPER DRUG-TRAFFICKER with my Kenan Family, Gov. Roy Cooper and his TOP ALLIES are Rep. Deb Butler and HER PARTNER, Republican Jonathan Deputy


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/bad-news-for-steven-rose-madison-maddy.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/lawyer-bruce-mason-after-one-too-many.html


Former Cooper Cabinet Member Susi Hamilton -- whose House seat Deb Butler was appointed to fill by Gov. Cooper -- and Deb Butler, who lives at 4th and Nun Streets, Susi Hamilton lives two blocks east on Nun, and the William Rand Kenan, Sr., House at 110 Nun Street -- half a block from Susi -- was one of the BIGGEST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING CENTERS in 2011 for a couple of more years -- totally ALLIED with the ARAB MUSLIM DRUG MAFIA headed by Yaw-Yaw of Village Market and his brother Tony of Howard's Seafood at 5th Avenue and Castle Street.



Blond Deb Butler and her now late wife Anni Parra -- who DIED of a DRUG OVERDOSE on December 28, 2018!!!




The BLACK MUSLIMS in Wilmington FIGHT THE DRUG MAFIAS -- unlike the CHRISTIANS who RUN THEM !!!


Now, YOU HAVE a GREAT RESOURCE in the TOP of the State Dem Party: Melvin Williams!!! He knows MUCH about my Kenan Family's CORRUPTION, which we discussed in 2019 -- but something happened, and we NEVER MET IN 
PERSON
 -- but I'd LIKE to meet with you and him and any others to go over this material:


Melvin contacted me, first thing Sunday morning, and I accepted his invitation to Facebook Friendship:

SUN 9:32 AM

Say hi to your new Facebook friend, Melvin.


Scott:

Mr. Williams: Thank you for the add!!! I have been trying for AGES to get honest politicians to take what I know about corruption -- especially by my Kenan Family -- seriously.

SUN 8:10 PM

Melvin:

Hello, Scott. I live in Duplin County and I know a lot of stories about the Kenans and the effect of Henry Morrison Flagler on the Kenan family.
Maybe some time you and I can talk so I can learn more about the "corruption" about which you are talking.
I know that for several decades the Kenans controlled the admission process and UNC-Chapel Hill. I hope we can talk sometime. My phone is 910-590-XXXX.

SUN 9:47 PM

Scott:


We will talk very soon. Bet you have heard of Bert Bennett, Jr., who died 18 months ago, and owned Quality Oil and was Head of the Democratic Party of NC for YEARS. I knew him in 1973 and his son as well, who went to Denison U. with me. I'll try calling you tomorrow after I take care of a few things, and my cell is (910) 200-XXXX. They barely tolerate me at Liberty Hall -- and I dated Tom Kenan III's ex in 1985 -- and SO MUCH MORE!!! We will FIX THIS COUNTRY!!!



But then I called him at 2:40 PM today -- and we spoke for 7:18 -- and he knows next to NOTHING about the Kenan Family Crimes and wants me to send him info that is ONLY POSITIVE TOWARD DEMOCRATS!!!


CLEARLYhe must be a CHRISTIAN !!!


MORE, from here -- and WHO IS PAYING OFF MELVIN WILLIAMS???


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/getting-to-heart-of-corruption-of.html


>>> OK, I've been working FURIOUSLY to WARN JEWS about the PERIL THEY FACE from my Kenan Family and their TOP ALLY , now, JOE BIDEN!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/readers-point-out-my-error-with-judge.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/with-thanks-to-pope-francis-and-heads.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/50-years-of-kenan-family-tertiary.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/uscg-cmdr-susan-polizzotto-who-had.html


THAT'S ENOUGH for now for you to RESEARCH FOR YOURSELVES -- and if the DEMS don't RID THEMSELVES OF FAKE CHRISTIANS (I have no problem with those who follow Jesus's Teachings -- he was just HUMAN but INSPIRED!!!)I will put DEMS IN PRISON faster than REPUBS !!!


Republicans are HONEST in HATING EVERYBODY , but Democrats are  FAR BIGGER LIARS !!!













.

No comments: