Saturday, April 8, 2023

RP: Jesus has been CRYING COLD TEARS All Day Today, and is EXPECTED to KEEP CRYING until 10:30 AM Easter Morning!!! / My Brother Mike CLARIFIES Some Things, and NOW I feel MUCH BETTER -- as My Fears were CORRECT -- and so I AM SANE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/jesus-has-been-crying-cold-tears-all.html





>>>  Dear Vice President Harris ,


Joe Biden ALREADY got this -- he should be THRILLED  -- no???:


Dear President Biden,


Be GRATEFUL you are in Wilmington, DELAWARE -- and NOT North Carolina  -- for Easter , this year!!!


It has been cold and raining since late Friday -- and won't let up until Sunday, mid-afternoon !!! And Easter Sunrise Services  on our Atlantic Ocean beaches -- and more importantlyEASTER EGG HUNTS  -- have been CANCELLED !!!


I don't  WORSHIP  that nice Jewish Reformer, JESUS , but ALL of those things are FUN  -- even for  NON-BELIEVERS !!!


And LOOK what my brother Mike FINALLY ADMITTED :




Well, you and Jill  (and Hunter???) -- have a GREAT DAY !!!


Scott







Predictions about the decline of Christianity in America  may be premature 


Analysis by John Blake, CNN  Updated 3:49 PM EDT, Sat April 8, 2023


He pointed to Thomas Jefferson, one of the nation’s founding fathers, who predicted in the 1820s that Christianity would be replaced in the US by  a more enlightened form of religion  that rejected Jesus’ divinity and belief in miracles.


Instead, Jefferson’s prophecy was followed by a series of revivals, including the Second Great Awakening, which swept across America and reasserted Christianity as a dominant force in American life.


“I’d never bet against American Christianity — particularly evangelicalism,” Slaughter says, “and its ability to adapt and remain a significant shaper of the American society.”


What’s happening in Europe is the church’s nightmare scenario


If one only looks at the numbers, Slaughter’s optimism seems misguided. Virtually every recent poll about Christianity in America has been brutal for its followers.




>>> SAD, that Christians won't be able to have  Easter Sunrise Services  on the BEACH, the sun rising over the ocean!!!


And they will face 45 degree rainy weather and the skies won't clear and the temps won't begin to rise until LATE AFTERNOON!!!


This and Christmas are the TWO TIMES that Christian Churches can get MONEY from those who only PAY LIP SERVICE -- hoping that two church services per year will make Jesus send them to HEAVEN!!! With the expected EASTER WEATHER, I bet many REGULAR church-goers don't make it this year!!!


But REMEMBER"The Weather Continues . . . " is the TITLE of my MAIN BLOG, and it WILL continue as CHRISTIANITY DIES !!!







"Cultivated since AT LEAST 1500 BC ."


Looks like JESUS smoked pot!!!




 
Shared with Public
Public
Ronald Luka:

Cops never catch it because they were so high from inhaling the exhaust they just pulled into the nearest donut shop!!!
May be an image of 2 people, car and text that says 'DEARBORN 194 MICH.'
Henry Ford built a car out of hemp plastic that ran on hemp fuel almost a century ago.
Like
Comment
Share

4h 
Shared with Public
Public
May be an image of 2 people, motorcycle and text that says 'PHOTO Jy In 1916 Adeline and Augusta Van Buren became the first women to travel across the US on two solo motorcycles. They made it despite frequently being arrested for wearing pants. weird-facts.org @factsweird'
 
Like
Comment
Share



Easter Eggs are all being DEVILLED this year -- since NO ONE around Wilmington can have an OUTDOOR EASTER EGG HUNT!!!



Wilmington Democrat City Councilman Kevin Spears (on right)ENDORSED MEGA-RICH, MEGA DEMOCRAT DRUG TRAFFICKER Steve Miller  one year ago.



And Kevin has sponsored an 
EASTER EGG HUNT in Maides Park this year -- and THAT IS THE BEST FUN for kids -- like SANTA CLAUS at CHRISTMAS !!!


But the Easter Bunny has decided to JOIN THE JEWS for PASSOVER this year -- HA!!!




ANDSteve Miller (seen above)planned HIS BIG FUNDRAISER at my Landlady Gold Walker's son David "Allen" Walker, Jr.'s http://www.walkerworldnc.com/




The SAME PLACE where Republican DISGRACED former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby and his wife, RachelPARTNER IN DRUG TRAFFICKING !!!



Allen Walker with Rachel and Thom Goolsby


So, NOWGold Walker APPEARS to be "caught between a rock and a hard spot"!!! I HOPE -- as so many say -- Gold has NO IDEA her son is a TOP DRUG TRAFFICKER -- don't YOU, READER???



WHOOOOPS!!!  MEANT to post THIS:







Transhumanism - The End Of Humanity???






Maxwell Andrew Kenan, Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, me in fierce hat, Michael William Kenan and Taylor Ann Kenan at Taylor's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION a few days before Christmas 2009. This the LAST TIME I saw Max and Taylor .


TODAY, Mike sent me $200.00 via Venmo -- for EASTER!!!

1. I could not believe my PHONE after I had just sent him THIS, LAST NIGHT !!!: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/on-day-that-jesus-died-i-contact.html


2. I checked my computer and transferred it to my bank -- then called him.


3. Mike has ALWAYS BRAGGED that he NEVER READS THIS BLOG -- and ALSO that he ONLY SENDS ME MONEY if our MOTHER THREATENS HIM if he does NOT!!!


4. I had spoken with Mom on Friday, and she knows I'm FINE, but recent expenses have DWINDLED my money pad of savings to much less than $500.00, so Mom must have demanded this!!!


5. My Mother and Sisters Jane and Julie, have been together sending me $90.00 per week -- or $1,260.00 since Christmas 2022. That is $420.00 EACH -- and Mike who is WEALTHIER BY FAR than the other three COMBINED -- sent me only $200.00 for the SAME TIME PERIOD!!!


6. And TODAY, I did NOT ask about my sister-in-law, or my nephews and niece -- or Connor's child John "Jack" Michael Kenan -- Mike had lied through his TEETH REPEATEDLY about ALL OF THEM and HIMSELF!!!


Just like my shrink Julia Triggs, MD had caught Mike in and WARNED ME ABOUT !!!


7. BLESSEDLY -- for the FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER  -- Mike did NOT end by saying to me, "I love you." He was TOO ASHAMED!!!













.

No comments: