Saturday, April 22, 2023

RP: Letter to Adam Smith, Ranking Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/letter-to-adam-smith-ranking-democrat.html



Rep. Adam Smith of Seattle, Washington


>>>  V.P. Harris  -- Joe Biden's  GIG is UP !!!:


Dear President Biden,


TODAY, I had to let Barack Obama (who actually HATES YOU), and Rahm Emanuel (to whom you are a SLAVE  as well as to Vladimir Putin and my Kenan Family ), take the  BIG HITS !!!


But Barack Obama is our TOP PRESIDENT of the MODERN ERA -- because his Russian Sanctions prevented Donald Trump and then YOU  -- and your FELLOW FAKE DEMS  Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, etc., from ACTIVATING Putin's contract  signed by Rex Tillerson then of EXXON-MOBIL and my Kenan Family  to make OVER HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS .


You are just a CHRISTIAN WHORE !!!:






All Best,

Scott





Congressman Adam Smith

https://adamsmith.house.gov/email-me

Cc: jaelin.ohalloran@mail.house.gov -- and my Usual Contacts


April 22, 2023


Dear Congressman Smith,


I just saw you on MSNBC complaining that the Pentagon -- or is it President Joe Biden -- is NOT giving you all the info your committee needs to make decisions. I am the shirttail cousin of Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC, who with his immediate family controls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO (one of the MOST ACTIVE DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNERSHIPS in AMERICA!!!), Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, Presbyterian Church, etc., and in partnership with the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and Biden Families. 


As HuffPost published many times, GW Bush and Rahm Emanuel blackmailed Barack Obama at his first Inauguration to protect the Episcopal Church, CIA, EXXON-MOBIL, etc., DRUG TRAFFICKING, worldwide. This is NO SECRET to many people, nor that the Episcopal Church/Sewanee MURDERED my former employer Tennessee Williams to steal his Estate (now worth at least $2/3 BILLION) for the Episcopal Church from Harvard University -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED Tennessee at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982. Here is my documentation of that party -- WITHOUT the Politics:





I believe you are allied with Pramila Jayapal and Cory Booker. Sen. Booker can be seen leaving the FIRST BUSINESS I founded in 1974, www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, -- soon after my partners and I graduated Denison University:



Sadly, my partners Charles Octavius Pritchard and Hilary Ann Russell-Pritchard (who still own the business), in conjunction with my parents committed me FALSELY to Ancora State Mental Hospital in 1978, and then FORCED ME to sell my portion of the corporation for PEANUTS. At INTAKE, the Tech said MOST MEN THERE were there because Christians were angry because they were Gay, and I'd be out within a week -- but I had GREAT INSURANCE and was transferred to "The Institute", the FIRST Mental Hospital in the USA -- founded by Ben Franklin and part of the University of Pennsylvania. 


I was diagnosed as having Manic-Depressive Illness (now called Bipolar I), and FORCED to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years -- as a form of MIND CONTROL!!!


You see, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 100 years old and living in Raleigh, NC, was Head of Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs right after Germany surrendered, and was given Dr. Josef Mengele's Research on NAZI MIND CONTROL which Mom "perfected" for the Roman Catholic Church and the CIA. Mom did so GOOD, they re-named it PROJECT MK ULTRA using Mom's two surnames: Meyer and then Kenan:



In 1968, we moved from West Chester, PA to Columbus, OH -- to live across the street from Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth, while we still had SWASTIKAS on our dinner china and daily beatings for no reason. My parents with the Holtzes PLANNED the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA by CHRISTIAN Politicians of BOTH PARTIES -- but especially by Republicans.


In 2013, Speaker John Boehner -- Holtz's TOP NAZI PARTNER -- first shut down the US Government on Pope Francis's ORDERS!!! Then later re-opened it. My mother conveyed the Pope's messages. But then Boehner got FED UP and denounced all the NAZIS of BOTH Political Parties when he RESIGNED!!!




That same year, President Obama and Mayor Rahm Emanuel -- with Wilmington, NC Dem District Attorney Benjamin R. David (whose wife Stephanie was simultaneously Mitt Romney's and Lamar Alexander's TOP FUNDRAISER and STRATEGIST), Jamie Lee Sutherland (then of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, now promoted to Ameriprise Financial, Chicago -- controlled my PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS), Daliah Saper (Lawyer and TALKING HEAD on Fox News), AND President Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel -- charged me falsely with LIBEL -- because I kept blogging in 2010 that Jamie told me he did $125,000,000.00 per month on average DRUG TRAFFICKING for Wells Fargo Bank.


The Chicago Office of Wells Fargo Bank got the BIGGEST FINE in US History for Laundering Drug Money -- $200,000,000.00 -- yes, in 2010!!!


And ALSO that Jamie had partied many times with Illinois State Senator Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in Chicago's Man's Country GAY BATHHOUSE!!!




>>> Some Documentation of  ALL OF THAT !!!:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


And SO MUCH MORE!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/50-years-of-kenan-family-tertiary.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/uscg-cmdr-susan-polizzotto-who-had.html


DEMOCRATS have made CLEAR what they mean by PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT!!!:






Well, HERE is the FINAL JUDGMENTJamie KNEW I was next to homeless at the time, and sued for $50,000.00 ONLY but GOT SO MUCH MORE from a trial IN ABSENTIA!!!. 


They did NOT bother to serve me LEGALLY in Puerto Vallarta -- the TIME WINDOW of one month validity had EXPIRED before I returned from a trip to the States to pick up a second carload of my belongings stored with a friend in Stone Mountain, GA. They used the signature of the mail-business owner taking receipt from the mail-service delivery person -- and CLAIMED I HAD BEEN SERVED -- good old BARACK OBAMA!!!



I contacted the INSPECTOR of Cook County Courts who said if HALF of my claims are true, I could EASILY REVERSE THIS  and SUE Obama, Emanuel, Sutherland, Saper, and Wilmington's D.A. Ben David for EVERYTHING THEY OWN -- but I needed to do it by staying in Chicago long enough to endure the DELAYS they would fight me with. I'm way too BROKE to afford that!!!



BTW: Ben David while married to Stephanie (whom I also know), was an ELDER at First Presbyterian -- which I was a member of for half a year in 2011 -- had a HOT BOYFRIEND -- LOL!!!




First Presbyterian's CLAIMS TO FAME include Dem President Woodrow Wilson -- who RE-SEGREGATED the US ARMED FORCES and GOVERNMENT, grew up here in Wilmington, North Carolina while his FATHER was PASTOR of First Prez. William Rand Kenan, Sr., who caused the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat while an Elder there, mowed down BLACKS from the back of this wagon with the ONLY "Gatling Gun" in town:




And a few years ago, UNC Chapel Hill was FORCED to re-dedicate Kenan Stadium to William Rand Kenan, JUNIOR, who had PAID for it to honor his White Supremacist parents -- but what is LESS WELL KNOWN, is that the JUNIOR controlled Standard Oil of New Jersey's stock (then ESSO, now EXXON), and gave Adolph Hitler 43% of all funds used to elect him Chancellor of Germany.


And THEN, Kenan built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced the MAJORITY of Motor Fuels, Lubricants, and Petro-Chemicals -- including PERVITIN (Meth or Adderall), used by HITLER'S WAR MACHINE!!!


And as is WELL KNOWN NOW, Hitler's INSPIRATION was how CHRISTIANS in the USA had been MURDERING and LYNCHING BLACKS -- and had MURDERED MILLIONS of NATIVE AMERICANS (I'm 1/16 Cherokee), for GENERATIONS and the US GOVERNMENT APPROVED OF IT -- proving WE were the FIRST NAZI/CHRISTIAN COUNTRY .






HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS!!!



Since I FIRST wrote Pope Francis after Dem New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon led a RE-NAMED contingent of Knights of Columbus wearing TRUMP GEAR, Crosses of Jesus and NAZI INSIGNIA through downtown Wilmington, they calling Blacks "Niggers" and telling them they would SOON MURDER THEM ALL, I got Pope Francis to REVERSE HIMSELF and later I also got the HEADS of the Anglican Communion/Episcopal Church and the Church of Scotland/Presbyterianism to ALSO LIKE THIS BLOG!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-second-letter-to-pope-francis.html




The HEADS of the Anglican Communionthe Roman Catholic Church, and the Church of Scotland/Presbyterianism




OK, I think you have enough info to know why CNN and MSNBC have been CONDEMNING Joe Biden since he, Sen. Joe Manchin, and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema -- and DRUG-TRAFFICKING Jim Clyburn and Henry Cuellar are the TOP DEMS paid off by EXXON-MOBIL to PRESERVE Kenan/Bush/Cheney/CIA/Christian Churches' INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRAFFICKING with Vladimir Putin.


I will ATTEMPT to send this via Received Receipt form ALSO to Cory Booker and Pramila Jayapal -- and if the CIA again BLOCKS them, I will try to find everyone's email for Press Contacts. My RECENT Letters to Jim Himes went through to HIM -- but I was BLOCKED to all others on the HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE -- LOL!!!





And JUST FOR FUN!!!:








No comments: