Monday, April 3, 2023

RP: I Found My BEST PARTNER: The Foundation to Combat Antisemitism!!! So, Now, to WRITE THEM!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/i-found-my-best-partner-foundation-to.html






>>>  Dear VEEP Harris  -- and ALL OTHERS!!!:


OK, President Biden,


ONLY you and Vice President Harris did NOT have enough "COJONES" to send your SECOND RECEIPT  last night -- like ALL OTHERS  who send them.




Let's see if you DARE  to read this one:




Shalom!!! 


Scott


Foundation to Combat Antisemitism

https://www.fcas.org/contact-us/


April 3, 2023


Dear Friends,


Today I found you and signed up to get your emails. My name is Scott David Kenan, and if I have a "claim to fame", it is that I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant, my memoir about that got rave reviews, yet Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Fox News talking head and lawyer Daliah Saper, with Jamie Lee Sutherland, then with Wells Fargo Advisors, but now with Ameriprise Financial in Chicago -- and Wilmington, North Carolina (where I now live), D.A. Benjamin R. David falsely accused me of LIBEL, never legally served me, and then convicted me in Absentia in Cook County Courts in 2013.


Jamie knew I was next to homeless then, and asked only for $50,000.00 and nothing else. He was awarded HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, copyright ownership to my memoir (that Scott Rudin and the producers of most of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights -- stopping that), as well as copyright to EVERYTHING I ever publish via emails, etc., -- UNTIL I DIE -- and even demanded Google/Blogger give them my blog!!!


But this is what the Judge awarded him without my being allowed to defend myself. In my blog, I'd published not only that Jamie said he had partied MANY TIMES with Illinois State Senator Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in Man's Country private gay bathhouse -- as well as that Jamie told me he did on average, $24 million per month Drug Trafficking for Wells Fargo Bank -- and in fact, Wells Fargo, Chicago Office was FINED $200 million for laundering Drug Money during that time.


The Final Judgment:



BUT, neither Amazon (where I had self-published my memoir and it sold there for over two years), nor Google/Blogger believed them, and after waiting for Legal Clarification from Jamie and Daliah Saper and not getting it, Amazon REMOVED my listing out of caution -- but sent ME all the royalties. Google REFUSED to give them my blog and I now have my original, going back to 2008, and a MIRROR with wider graphics. So far I've gotten over 5,000,000 views -- not bad for a NOT FAMOUS person!!!



AND, I published my memoir as a BLOG, anyway, let ALL of those who won against me KNOW I VIOLATED their supposed ownership of my copyright, and they have done NOTHING against me -- IN FACT I've run into D.A. Ben David several times and he PROMISED to get my copyright back -- but he's a DEVIL PRESBYTERIAN, and has done NOTHING!!!



In 1990, two Jews prominent in Atlanta Business (I lived in Atlanta then Stone Mountain just east of it 1983 - 2010), told me that my parents were America's TOP NAZIS, and when I first blogged that in early 2010, my good friend Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- who had served as Sect. of State Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer (security -- and she had TOP SECRET clearances), got me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -- after my Mother with my brother and sisters tried to commit me five times in one month with the help of the CIA, the Republican Party of Georgia, and Patrick Lee Stansbury, my employer of twenty years -- I sold ad space in the yearbooks and alumni magazines of the US Service Academies, Maritime Academies, and War Colleges.


Patrick also distributed the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB where we had three legitimate advertising contracts -- from Maine to Florida -- but mainly in Atlanta and Wilmington, NC to Politicians of BOTH PARTIES as well as most Christian Churches: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


And while I was in Puerto Vallarta in the Writers Group, not only did the CIA MAFIA that claimed it answered to Rex Tillerson and EXXON-MOBIL's Political Action Committee -- and the Episcopal Church, USA, AND President Obama and Sect. of State Hillary Clinton.


You see, my BEST FRIEND there, Stanley Winborne III, was also from Wilmington, his family had owned the HUGE Atlantic Coast Line Railroad, and his SON, whose POLITICS HE HATED, Stan Winborne IV, was SECOND in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, and charged with loading the HEROIN into US Air Force planes to deliver to the States:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


>>> BUT, I AM NOT EVEN SCRATCHING THE SURFACE!!!


When JFK's generation of Kennedys REJECTED the NAZI Roman Catholicism of Old Joe and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy, my MOTHER took over as AMERICA'S TOP NAZI


No doubt you have heard of "Operation Paperclip" and Project MK ULTRA -- of NAZI MIND CONTROL. My mother headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati (my place of birth), right after Germany surrendered, and was given Dr. Josef Mengele's Research on Mind Control -- and Mom developed it FURTHER  for the CIA and the Roman Catholic Church.



And they RE-NAMED it to honor my mother -- "M" and "K" are the two initials of Mom's two surnames!!!



I have also been lucky enough to have met Jamie Lee Curtis here in Wilmington when she was filming Halloween Kills three or so years ago. 


Jamie ALREADY KNEW that my Kenan Family associated with founding UNC Chapel Hill, and now controlling EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, the entire Republican Party, and the Clinton/Biden FAKE Democrats -- Thomas S. Kenan III BOUGHT OFF JOE BIDEN, Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, Adam Schiff, Henry Cuellar (who partnered in Drug Trafficking with El Chapo Guzman, whose TWO SONS held me CAPTIVE for five weeks in Puerto Vallarta in 2010), and HIS top partners were Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel -- as well as Fox News and Benjamin Netanyahu.



El Chapo Guzman is said to have at least 100 children spread across Mexico and the USA.




WHY have the FAKE DEMOCRATS not FORCED Rex Tillerson to TESTIFY UNDER OATH ??? Because they are CHRISTIANS and PROTECT HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING!!!




OK, here is a photo not yet a year old of my then 99-year-old Mother and me:



My mother's 100 Birthday Celebration was held nearly a month ago (her birthday is actually January 6 -- believe it or not!!!), and although I live only a 2.5 hour drive from her home in Raleigh, I was SPECIFICALLY UN-INVITED to it -- which was CHEERED by my brother and two sisters -- because they REFUSE to accept the TRUTH of Mom's NAZI OBSESSION and also that my nephew Connor Michael Kenan who led a VERY GAY LIFE  until recently (he's now 35 years old), married an Obstetrician (female)


But HERE IS THE RUB!!! Mom has REFUSED to allow me to know her email address ever since I found out she had one in 2014 -- but she ALWAYS takes my phone calls!!! Mike told me last summer, that Connor would "probably marry Kat" -- yet they had MARRIED MONTHS BEFORE THAT, and she was ALREADY PREGNANT with John "Jack" Michael Kenan -- and he was born last September or October.


And then I discovered it was a HUGE WEDDING but they successfully kept me from knowing A THING ABOUT IT.


HAS ANYONE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAD A MORE HATEFUL MOTHER -- OR BROTHER AND SISTERS???


You can find all about me in my Political Blog -- and this posting will go to the Supreme Court Justices, President Biden, V.P. Harris, the Obamas, Schumer, Sanders, Whitehouse, Raskin, Schiff, Swalwell, Jeffries, the DCCC, and my first cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan's husband Greg Lernihan. Greg co-founded https://www.convergint.com/ -- that carries MOST US TOP SECRET COMMUNICATIONS -- so he can ACCESS that material at any time.


TODAY, Greg ONLY CONCENTRATES on his "CHARITIES" -- all of them to FORCE CHRISTIANITY on everyone else: https://www.faithdriveninvestor.org/bios/greg-lernihan


I have GREAT ALLIES, including Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- and ALSO Judge Dean Hansell -- who was a year behind me at Denison University, but set up the meeting Dean did NOT attend (he came out later, but headed Denison Community Association of service clubs), and I and two friends founded Denison's FIRST GAY ORGANIZATION -- that did not survive my graduation in 1973.


So, I want to get this out tonight before Trump's CHARGES are revealed and we see how he reacts -- I CANT WAIT !!! Trump's Campaign Committee, Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, and Lauren Boebert are ALL ON MY EMAIL LISTS and will get this TONIGHT!!!


See also: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/readers-point-out-my-error-with-judge.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/klansman-woody-white-who-stole-new.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/my-letter-to-lee-eastman-son-of-john.html


And THIS explains the series of "Roman Catholic Visions" I had in my living room in Stone Mountain, GA in late 2009 -- in which I PROMISED Jack and Jackie Kennedy that I would GET THEIR REVENGE ONE DAY -- and THAT DAY is TODAY!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html





.

No comments: