Thursday, April 6, 2023

RP: HELL TIME for Joe Biden, Who ACTUALLY Put Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court and TODAY, UNDERMINES All Efforts to CLEAN UP the ENVIRONMENT -- Which Was DESTROYED by My Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL -- and Others!!! / HELL in Tennessee, Today, NO???:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/hell-time-for-joe-biden-who-actually.html



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan at the 2009 Meyer NAZI Festival in Indiana hosted by Greg Lernihan and his wife, Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan.







Ruth Anne went FULL NAZI THUG for my father's, William Scott Kenan's90th Birthday Party earlier -- in 2008.







>>>  Kamala Harris READ this CAREFULLY -- and everyone ELSE, too:


Hey Joe Biden --


APOLOGIZE that I forgot to include here all the NEWS REPORTS  and other EVIDENCE  of how you promoted Clarence Thomas's election  to the Supreme Court  -- by enough margin, that YOU could look INNOCENT and vote AGAINST IT  -- HA!!!


You are a NATURAL-BORN, Roman Catholic NAZI  -- in the MOLD of Pope Benedict , but NOT today's POPE FRANCIS !!!




Bully for YOU!!!  Now take your PRISON SENTENCE !!!






Scott


>>> I FIRST WROTE MY FAMILY GROUP AND  MY TENNESSEE WILLIAMS SCHOLARS :


>>> After speaking with HYPER-NAZI, SUPER-CUNT, FAKE Catholic Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan this morning:


To:  jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, Lisamarieludwig Info, bojones1951@gmail.com, telliottk@gmail.com, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu, Tennesseewilliams Info, Twptown Info, Twtheatrenola Info, Sandsnola Info


I don't even know where to start. 


BUT, after Mom's NAZI PROJECT bore RACIST FRUIT in Tennessee, Tennessee Williams's GHOST told me he wants to change his name to "North Carolina Williams". I know that FEW of you ever read my blog, so you are unlikely to know that the WILLIAMS side of his family first settled on a farm in N.E. North Carolina for a couple of generations.


It was the LANIERS among his ancestors who were from Tennessee.


Mom must be THRILLED that the black but not the white TN Legislators were EXPELLED -- although all of them did the exact same thing, and the white one said she probably got off only because of her SKIN COLOR!!!


Mike Kenan gets the "I am the FUTURE of Ruth Anne's NAZISM" Award -- not only for bullying his children so badly in front of me in his home in late 2009, that EVEN his wife, MONEY-WORSHIPING Presbyterian Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan, was MORTIFIED. And then Mike was pegged by my one Psychiatrist who spoke with him at length as a LIAR and she caught Mike in several -- and said I should NEVER TRUST MIKE!!!


Also, when Bob Jones sent me $100.00 to buy much needed sandals several years ago, Mike called me and DEMANDED in Mom's best THUG VOICE to know WHERE BOB LIVED -- so he could BEAT HIM UP!!!


Mike also got through to the NUT-HOUSE the one and only time I told them to let NO ONE KNOW I was there -- especially any family members -- Mike got right through to me by phone, and I asked Mike how he managed to get through. Mike said in a VERY ROUGH WAY, "I have my METHODS!!!"


HOWEVER, in defense of Ruth Anne, who CLEARLY has some kind of CRIMINAL PSYCHOSIS, so that she is unaware that she goes back and forth between her SPLIT PERSONALITES -- but unlike in my FAVE MOVIE about such things, The Three Faces of Eve , Mom has NOT gotten the help of a Psychiatrist, and is NOT HEALING.



THAT SAID, Mom, Jane, and Julie, ALL SAID several years ago that while they find my blog TOTALLY OFFENSIVE and MOSTLY LIES, that I DO NEED to get all of my "BEEFS" off my chest, and they will NOT STOP ME. I was THRILLED that Julie sent the Family Money a DAY EARLY this week -- letting me know that the three of them STILL HONOR FREE SPEECH!!!


So MIKE is the BAD BOY who TOTALLY HATES DEMOCRACY -- to say nothing of GAY PEOPLE -- and Mike ADMITS to at least ONE GAY SEX EXPERIENCE -- but brought on in Detroit, MI by POWDER COCAINE. In those days, fake straight people said "Cocaine makes you queer", while Psychologists say that Cocaine, Alcohol, Marijuana, Magic Mushrooms, etc., all bring you to your TRUE NATURE.


NO TELLING how many GAY ACTS Connor or Max have participated in. But NO ONE CARES -- just like no one cares that I had sex with five women in fall of 1969, but am actually about 98% GAY.


And NOW, to blog to TAKE DOWN JOE BIDEN, who ensured that Clarence Thomas was elected to the Supreme Court, authored the Patriot Act, and has been undoing all the Climate Legislation passed by Progressives. And I have some more SCATHING WORDS for the Democrats of North Carolina!!!


So, I THANK everyone on this list except Mike for at least giving me a chance to explain myself -- but ESPECIALLY Bob Jones for the sandals money -- but almost MORE for this performance that Bob sent me, which I love even MORE than some of the Pet Shop Boys' songs!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdVjVtpr55M


Love,

Scott


Wilmingtonians are SICK TO DEATH of the DEMOCRATIC and REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN/NAZIS  who FORCE WILMINGTONIANS to OVERPAY to see things in LIVE OAK BANK'S PAVILION and all of the RIP-OFF ARTISTS selling overpriced GREASE-BALL FOOD and the CHURCHES who set up BOOTHS to HAWK JESUS CHRIST!!!:

May be an image of 2 people and people standing
Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon 💄
“Some like it HOT”
Annie Leibovitz photograph 1995
Like
Comment
Share


 
Shared with Public
Public
Scott Kenan:
LOL!!! And CIA Agent/ WHQR Public Radio's
Benjamin Schachtman's "Exploding
Meth/Math Lab" that spews LOUD
CACOPHONY isn't playing
ANYWHERE -- HA!!!

1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments



The LAST TIME I participated in Wilmington's Azalea Festival:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/my-letter-to-briana-veskus-native-of.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/loose-ends-of-tennessee-williamsnew.html















>>> UNLIKE  DEMOCRAT DEB BUTLER  WHO ONCE INSISTED TO ME THAT SHE IS AN ATHEIST (actually that was THREE of her neighbors on  Nun Street ) -- like her  DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER, Republican Jonathan Deputy  -- nearly ALL OTHERS of these people in BOTH PARTIES worship the DEVIL: Jesus Christ as the "Son of God":



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/my-letter-to-anderson-clayton-head-of.html



Melvin Williams's SICK, TWISTED SMILE  gives away that he is a PAID PAWN of Thomas S. Kenan III, and his emphasis on POSITIVE ONLY is the PROOF -- since no one can protest the POSITIVE!!!


Joe Kennedy III is PAID FOR by EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Mitt Romney's Bain Capital, and OTHER NAZI COMPANIES -- and a few years ago, I sent Sen. Ed Markey of Massachusetts the EVIDENCE against Joe Kennedy III -- and also to the Boston Globe , Harvard Crimson , and others -- and SUNK JOE KENNEDY'S Campaign to OUST Progressive Sen. Markey -- LOL!!!


NOW, NAZI Joe Biden has found a PLACE for this NAZI/KENNEDY!!!:

Like
Comment
Share





.

No comments: