Friday, April 7, 2023

RP: On the Day that JESUS DIED -- I Contact Professor Jason Johnson, Who TONIGHT on MSNBC Absolutely CONDEMNED the Biden Administration (as has nearly EVERYONE on MSNBC, LATELY!!!) -- but Said NICE THINGS about Kamala Harris!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/on-day-that-jesus-died-i-contact.html



I got this from WECT-TV6, Wilmington, North Carolina's NBC affiliate's Facebook years ago, and posted it on my own F.B. THEN one of WECT's many CHRISTIAN WARRIORS, altered it and posted THIS on MY FACEBOOK -- LOL!!!





>>>  President Biden ,


Can you even UNDERSTAND THIS ???:


Dear Vice President Harris,


TONIGHT, Jason Johnson -- with SO MANY OTHER MSNBC Talking Heads -- CONDEMNED Joe Biden , but seems to think YOU  are "FINDING YOUR VOICE" -- and POWER !!!


As Joe Biden fades, rapidly, into "The Mists of History", please remember that I have a THING for HOT JEWS  with HAIRY CHESTS  -- so LOCK-UP yer HUSBAND  (or shave his chest) -- under LOCK and KEY  -- LOL!!!




I'll send this to "Uncle Joe" -- but he won't even UNDERSTAND IT !!!


Scott





Tucker Carlson's 2022 Easter Card -- that is a Tesla Charging Station irradiating his gonads.





Opinion: Biden betrays our generation by greenlighting the Willow Project 


Opinion by Sophia Kianni, Greta Thunberg, and Vanessa Nakate


Published 7:38 AM EDT, Fri April 7, 2023




HOW did I get turned on to Professor Johnson???


I've seen him for years on TV -- and liked him, but saw him rarely. Then I discovered that RESPECTED FRIENDS of mine think he is the BEST!!!


I believe those include Jamie Lee Curtis, who KNEW that my Kenan Family associated with UNC Chapel Hill runs international HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY with the CIA, US State Department, the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- and the Episcopal and Presbyterian Churches -- and nearly ALL BLACK CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!!!



Jamie could NOT get a RISE out of Sen. Bernie Sanders (another Jew)BUT she's known for ENTHUSIASM !!!:





The other person who LOVES JASON JOHNSON is playwright Del Shores, whom I got to know well in Puerto Vallarta years ago -- and who told me that my Wilmington, North Carolina Christian Politicians will suffer the SAME FATE as those in his Winters, Texas !!!



When the FEDS CAME IN, nearly EVERY POLITICAN and EVERY CHRISTIAN MINISTER was CHARGED and CONVICTED of MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKING -- HA!!!



Tonight, Professor Johnson mentioned that he had been a LAW STUDENT of my good friend from the mid-1980s, Julian Bond. But Jason teaches JOURNALISM now, and in LAW -- as in JOURNALISM -- the BEST NARRATIVE ALWAYS WINS !!!


In 1983 and for two years, Julian Bond and his family ate after-church Sunday Dinner in the Magic Pan in Cumberland Mall in Atlanta that I managed. BUT after John Lewis TOTALLY SCREWED HIM by lying when they competed for the same Position, Julian Bond LEFT the Christian Church -- since it was BEHIND John Lewis and his Rahm Emanuel, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS.





Tom Houck got DRUNK at a Georgia State Democratic Party party in January 2010, and told me HE had given J. Edgar Hoover the info for Hoover to ASSASSINATE Dr. King 


The above image was from Tom Houck's POLITICAL CONSULTING PAGE (now disappeared -- LOL!!!), where he shows WHICH HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS he promoted!!!




And it was Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama who with Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, as well as Jamie Lee Sutherland (then of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago), and Wilmington, NC Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David who sued me for LIBEL -- but never legally served me in Mexico -- and then CONVICTED ME IN ABSENTIA in Cook County Courts, STEALING copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams when Scott Rudin and the Producers of most of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy MOVIE RIGHTS!!!


The REASON is that I'd blogged about Jamie Sutherland telling me he had partied many times in Chicago's Man's Country Gay Bathhouse with Obama and Emanuel when Barack was an Illinois State Senator -- as well as that Jamie claimed he averaged $24,000,000.00 per month DRUG TRAFFICKING for Wells Fargo Bank. 


IN FACT that bank's Chicago office was FINED $200,000,000.00 for LAUNDERING DRUG MONEY THAT YEAR !!!









ALSO, Jason Johnson got BOTH his Masters and Doctorate at UNC Chapel Hill -- so knows ALL ABOUT "Silent Sam" that my Kenan Family tried to KEEP on campus but were DEFEATED -- and THESE TWO TRAITORS are Kenan Allies NOW ON THE BOARD of UNC SYSTEM:












Dr. Jason Johnson

jason.johnson@morgan.edu, DrJasonPolitics@gmail.com

Cc: thom@goolsbylaw.com, ww@woodywhitelaw.com, MyStory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com, editor@dailytarheel.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, watchdog@cnn.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, michael.lee@ncleg.gov, emcmahon@nhcgov.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org


April 7, 2023


Dear Dr. Johnson,


My name is Scott David Kenan and I bill myself as "THE ANTI-KENAN". In the Bible Dictionary, "Kenan" means "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness".


I am also copying your Agent for Speaking -- to make certain you get this.


I've already covered a LOT, but I should tell you that I used to date Thomas S. Kenan III's ex, Curtis "Robby" Anderson, in 1985, and the LAST I heard from the wealthy Kenans, they STILL HATE only JEWS more than "Niggers" -- but because Gov. Roy Cooper makes so much money DRUG TRAFFICKING with my Republican Kenan Family, he recently gave Tom Kenan North Carolina's TOP JUSTICE AWARD -- LOL!!!


Let me just give you links to material that explains MUCH. The FIRST is of how Dem Wilmington, NC Drug Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo with DEM-just-turned-REPUB City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, tried to KILL ME on February 13, 2017 -- because I can PROVE my former employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, GA supplies all of Wilmington's Politicians and Christian Clergy with ADDICTIVE DRUGS:





Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- my best friend in Atlanta in 2010 -- got me to TWO PERIODS of Political Exile in Mexico -- because my Mother and Siblings with the CIA, Republican Party of Georgia, and Patrick Stansbury were planning to KILL ME -- because they could not commit me to a NUT HOUSE after FIVE TRIES in ONE MONTH in Georgia.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


But you should read my blog BACKWARDS IN TIME for a week. You will if not  LEARN A LOT , see that I can CONFIRM WITH EVIDENCE what you already know or suspect !!!


My Kenan Family had over 900 African Slaves that they FORCE-CONVERTED to Christian -- because the NEW TESTAMENT -- and the Bible is INERRANT  -- says Slaves must obey their Masters as if they were JESUS CHRIST !!!




BUT, at least SOME DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES have COMMON SENSE!!!:











Tennessee Williams and I at the Reagan White House, late 1981:





AT LEAST we won't have to PUT UP with THIS for another 10.5 months!!!

 
Shared with Public
Public
May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'Catholics every Friday during Lent'
 
Like
Comment
Share





.

No comments: