Saturday, April 29, 2023

RP: CNN Opinion: "Democrats need fresh ideas – and Biden is not the answer!!!" / MSNBC Opinion: Biden Justice Department REFUSES to Indict Trump -- They are CHRISTIANS Paid for by My Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/cnn-opinion-democrats-need-fresh-ideas.html





Meryl, quarantine is OVER!!!


The TOP THREE Chapters of my memoir including having fun with Meryl Streep while I worked for Tennessee Williams in 1981 and 1982:








>>> REGARDING MY BEEF WITH LIDL SUPERMARKETS -- WHERE I WAS KICKED OUT FOR 24 MONTHS FOR "HATING JEWS" AND BEING A "JEW KILLER":



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/my-local-lidl-supermarket-just-kicked.html

You sent

I added more info to my latest blog posting that should interest your investigators: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/coward-biden-announces-re-election.html Scott
Enter

You sent

I DID say in my blog that I would give you more time if you need it, but you did NOT respond by saying you would need any certain amount of time. If you need more time, let me know. If you have made a decision, let me know that so I can decide how to respond to that. As it is, I don't know if I'm banned from Lidls for 24 months or not!!! Thanks, Scott


It is now 12:30 PM and the check mark showing they READ IT is NOT CHECKED -- so I'll give them until end of this Monday to reply -- they must be off for the weekend.


AFTER completing the above with Lidl, I called my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan in Raleigh, and she is going to NAP EARLIER (Mom is 100 years old, but still drives to Church on her own and lives alone in her house), and watch the White House Correspondents Dinner on CNN at 8:00PM.


I told her that the Democrats in MY NEIGHBORHOOD plan to COUNT the mentions of HUNTER BIDEN and all of the SNIDE REMARKS about Biden, Manchin, Sinema, Buttigieg, McGurk, Clyburn, and Cuellar and all of the OTHER DEMOCRATS controlled by EXXON-MOBIL, my Kenan Family, and Vladimir Putin .


MOM CAN'T WAIT!!!



My sister Jane and Mom in May 2022 -- BOTH in GOOD MOODS!!!




GOD will be watching!!!





This Man May Need Some Help With  Sex But At Least He’s Trying!!! 


A man asked for online advice on how to finger his girlfriend  and got dunked on, but maybe we should be applauding him instead .

 
Brittany Wong  Apr 27, 2023, 03:27 PM EDT Updated 18 hours ago




https://www.huffpost.com/entry/man-asks-for-advice-on-how-to-pleasure-girlfriend_l_6448254be4b039ec4e817ad3


The BEST THING on MSNBC last night was that Joy Reid and her Guests were all RIDICULING JOE BIDEN  for slowing down the Justice Department's PROSECUTIONS of Donald Trump -- and Joy NEVER, EVER mentions she's a CHRISTIAN, anymore!!!


But then Chris Hayes (a devout Roman Catholic), did her ONE BETTER, and while I was SHOCKED that he had FAKE CHRISTIAN "Rev." Al "BOOTY-CALL" Sharpton on:




And Sharpton looked TOTALLY DEFLATED and Chris Hayes said to see more of him to watch his hour-long show on Sunday afternoons -- meaning MSNBC CUT HIS SATURDAY AFTERNOON SHOW !!!



 
Shared with Public
Public
Paid for by AMERICAN JEWISH COMMITTEE
 
Jews are facing new threats. What happens next is up to all of us. Like AJC to receive updates on our important work.
Like
Comment
Share

1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments


>>> I WILL SAVE THE RELIGION NEWS (HUGE IN WILMINGTON, NC), FOR A SECOND POSTING -- AND THEN SEND THEM TOGETHER TO BIDEN AND ALL OF MY CONTACTS BEFORE THE DINNER TONIGHT !!!








1. In Wilmington, not only have I NOT SEEN the maroon sedan back at all -- I also have not seen "Rob" McKinney's TOP DRUG SUPPLIER'S orange and blacklow-slung "penis-mobile" -- which was ALSO here delivering HARD DRUGS -- and maybe Marijuana as well!!!



2. Wilmington Citizens are possibly taking the TOTALLY REPUBLICAN/CHRISTIAN School Board to COURT over BOOK BANNING and HARASSMENT of those who are not EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS.


3. 


PPD was PROUDLY brought to Wilmington by Mayor "Bill" Saffo's intervention, and while the building became owned by Fredric Eshelman -- Bush, Cheney, and the Bin Laden and Saudi Royals (as the Carlyle Group), occupied it and FLOODED Wilmington Streets with OPIOIDS from there.


The City PASSED a resolution to buy it based on needing only HALF of the space for City Government -- and planning on making a PROFIT by renting out the REST of the building -- commercial space has been hard to find downtown.


HOWEVER, with so many not returning to work in offices, RENTS COUNTRYWIDE have PLUNGED and this would be ANOTHER FINANCIAL ALBATROSS around the Citizens' necks -- brought on by our CHRISTIAN CITY COUNCIL!!!


And LOOK what happened to poor, Trump-Loving Fredric Eschelman -- he's now SUING DONALD TRUMP  for $2.5 MILLION -- LOL!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/mercy-me-frederic-eshleman-is-suing-to.html


Wilmington Citizens -- just this week -- FORCED CITY COUNCIL to find a DEAL -- WITHOUT PASSING THEIR PROPOSED TAX INCREASE to finance it -- the CITY-COUNCIL DEVIL is INCREASING IN SIZE !!!








OK, well let me get this one out to all and then get the next one out ASAP!!! Here are TWO ALBUM COVERS that I've posted on Facebook's "BAD ALBUM COVERS" group and gotten TONS OF COMMENTS AND LIKES:





But THIS ONE is my BEST ONE!!!:



Like
Comment
Share











.

No comments: