Sunday, April 23, 2023

RP: My Local Lidl Supermarket Just KICKED ME OUT for Twenty-Four Months for being . . . a NAZI!!! / FINALLY, I Have a GOOD CHANCE to SUE a GERMAN COMPANY for Being NAZIS -- LOL!!! And NEW DETAILS of my German "Wehs" Family (favored by Adolf Hitler) DEMANDS I Send This to EVERYONE High in the US Government -- This is NO LONGER FUNNY!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/my-local-lidl-supermarket-just-kicked.html





>>> BREAKING @ 2:45 PM Monday 4/24/2023:

Lidl US
259K people like this
Grocery Store

You sent

Please respond immediately or Lawyers will be involved: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/my-local-lidl-supermarket-just-kicked.html -- THANKS, Scott D. Kenan
Enter

Lidl US

Hi Scott, our manager here in Customer Care is reaching out to the District Manager and Director Sales of Operations at the Wilmington location about the issue of banning by the store manager.
Seen by Lidl US
Enter

You sent

Thank you!!! I actually like your store, but I was hopping mad yesterday. No one EVER accused me of Racism before. Also, I wonder if those three Jews had had a bad experience before they got there and were on a hair-trigger -- not hearing what I was actually saying.



>>>  Dear VEEP Harris  (and all others) -- HA!!! You will not BELIEVE THIS -- but you will  LOVE IT :


Dear President Biden,


If ONE THING  is abundantly clear to my friends and foes alike -- it is that I am NOT Anti-Semitic -- nor am I any other type of Racist  or White Supremacist  -- and in fact I am part Cherokee -- an actual NATIVE AMERICAN !!!


Look what happened in my local Lidl supermarket this afternoon. My adversaries will LOVE IT  -- and my ALLIES will HOOT 'n HOLLER at my CHUTZPAH !!!




L'Chaim!!! 


Scottstein -- LOL!!!


An excerpt from my Letter received -- and I got receipts from ALL of them, plus MyStory (Ali Velshi of MSNBC), New York Times Editorial Department, Senators Kyrsten Sinema and Thom Tillis, and then from ALL High in US Government including all SCOTUS JUSTICES, both Barack and Michelle Obama, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Sheldon Whitehouse, Jamie Raskin, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, the DCCC, Hakeen Jeffries -- and my NAZI cousin-in-law Greg Lernhan whose Convergint Technologies handles MOST TOP SECRET US Government Communications. Greg's "Faith Driven Investor"  -- that promotes Cyber-Currency, Republican Politicians directly connected to Q-Anon, and that only businesses ruled by JESUS CHRIST will flourish in America's NAZI FUTURE !!!


First Presbyterian's CLAIMS TO FAME include Dem President Woodrow Wilson -- who RE-SEGREGATED the US ARMED FORCES and GOVERNMENT, grew up here in Wilmington, North Carolina while his FATHER was PASTOR of First Prez. William Rand Kenan, Sr., who caused the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat while an Elder there, mowed down BLACKS from the back of this wagon with the ONLY "Gatling Gun" in town:




And a few years ago, UNC Chapel Hill was FORCED to re-dedicate Kenan Stadium to William Rand Kenan, JUNIOR, who had PAID for it to honor his White Supremacist parents -- but what is LESS WELL KNOWN, is that the JUNIOR controlled Standard Oil of New Jersey's stock (then ESSO, now EXXON), and gave Adolph Hitler 43% of all funds used to elect him Chancellor of Germany.



Kenan Memorial Stadium @ UNC Chapel Hill 


And THEN, Kenan built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced the MAJORITY of Motor Fuels, Lubricants, and Petro-Chemicals -- including PERVITIN (Meth or Adderall), used by HITLER'S WAR MACHINE!!!


And as is WELL KNOWN NOW, Hitler's INSPIRATION was how CHRISTIANS in the USA had been MURDERING and LYNCHING BLACKS -- and had MURDERED MILLIONS of NATIVE AMERICANS (I'm 1/16 Cherokee), for GENERATIONS and the US GOVERNMENT APPROVED OF IT  -- proving WE were the FIRST NAZI/CHRISTIAN COUNTRY .


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/letter-to-adam-smith-ranking-democrat.html


I have known LOTS OF JEWS my entire life -- and in fact, when I FIRST blogged in 2010 that Atlanta's TOP ART GALLERY OWNER Fay Gold, and a TOP Atlanta ART COLLECTOR Bernice Weinstein (now deceased), had BOTH told me, separately in 1990, that my parents were AMERICA'S TOP NAZIS, not only did my Mother and sisters Jane and Julie with my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA try to COMMIT ME five times in ONE MONTH, but my friends the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew", and my best friend then, Army Col. Dorothy Newman (Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer), had to get me to the FIRST of TWO periods of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta (where I met New Hanover County Dem Sheriff Ed McMahon's TOP HARD-DRUG suppliers).


In my recent adventure to my neighborhood Conservative Jewish Synagogue's Art Show -- where the Sheriff's Deputy told me he KNEW that Ed McMahon is a TOTAL NAZI and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER  -- but the MOST of the Deputies are just waiting for WILMINGTON CHRISTIANS  to stop re-electing Ed by LANDSLIDES -- I spoke with LOTS of Jews who all ENCOURAGED ME to continue exposing the CRIMES of my NAZI FAMILY!!!


And don't forget that Denison grad (one year behind me), Dean Hansell, who WITH ME set up the FIRST GAY GROUP at Denison in 1972, but it did NOT survive my graduation, soon served as the Asst. Attorney General of the State of Illinois, in private practice got Michael Jackson's MOTHER her biggest monetary award against the MUSIC INDUSTRY, FOUNDED the Los Angeles Chapter of GLAAD, won GLAAD's FIRST "Founder's Award", was a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and then Gov. Brown appointed Dean to Superior Court Justice in the main Courthouse in Downtown Los Angeles:




From Dean Hansell's (on left), marriage at his Conservative Jewish Congregation in Los Angeles/Hollywood. 



>>> THE FUNNIEST THING is that this morning, I had a LONG PHONE DISCUSSION with my NAZI Mother, who was in the BEST MOOD!!!


Since I returned the second time from Political Exile in June 2015, I've told Mom MANY TIMES that I believe God has ORDAINED ME to find a way for ALL PEOPLE to get along together DESPITE many and significant differences of Political and Religious Opinions. We are ALL CHILDREN OF GOD, and HUMANS first evolved as BLACK AFRICANS, from which all other races sprang.


BEST not to tell that to CHRISTIANS -- LOL!!! 



>>> TWO MORE NOTES, FIRST :


1. In WWII, FDR had had ALL GERMAN-AMERICANS checked out and the ones with OBVIOUS NAZI SYMPATHIES were not allowed to fight in Europe. My Uncles Marcellus "Mart" or "Marty" Bernard Meyer and Robert John Meyer were ONLY allowed to fight in the Pacific, where they both excelled, and brought back "Samurai Swords" that my grandparents hung on their living room wall.


2. I just checked my mother's Meyer/Wehs Family Tree -- updated and distributed to all my grandparents' descendants in 1994. I had NOT looked at it since Mom gave it to me, but I still have it.


My Great-Grandfather was born in the Netherlands as a Meijer, but at Ellis Island the Government changed the spelling to the German Meyer, which SOUNDS the same. His wife was a Wehs, and HER FAMILY'S "Homestead" is listed:


4451 Wachendorf, Kreis. 

Lingen/Ems, Germany


I could NOT find anything of the OLDER HISTORY of the Wehs Family, but what Mom told me AFTER she had travelled much of Germany, Holland, and Indiana State doing her research, that the ANCESTOR of her Wehs grandmother had been the peasant caretaker of a large dairy farm in northern Germany, and when he died, he left his entire estate to the oldest son -- instead of giving it equally to his three sons, which had come into fashion.


The oldest then took his wealth and moved to the USA with it, and the MIDDLE SON took on his father's job as caretaker. I am descended from the youngest, who decided to chase after the oldest son and BY FORCE take what he thought was his. In the end, the middle son was HIGHLY FAVORED by Adolf Hitler, and by the end of WWII, had the LARGEST, MOST MODERN Diary Farm in all of Germany!!!


And THESE NAZIS are who my mother stayed in close touch with. But while researching all over Indiana, Mom FINALLY FOUND THEM only one county over from Franklin, where Mom's family lived -- and they had devolved into HORSE THIEVES  (back then), and even more recently were noted for CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES -- LOL!!!



Lidl

3500 Oleander Drive

Wilmington, NC 28403


April 23, 2023


Dear Sir or Madam:


I was in your store this afternoon, shortly after 3:00 PM. Here are the facts of what happened:


When I walked in, I saw what appeared to be a grandmother, mother, and daughter, also between the bakery and produce, and I noticed that all three had on T-shirts (sweatshirts???), with huge Stars of David and script about Jewish things -- although I didn't really read further.


I caught the mother's eye -- she closest to me and her daughter was young and small enough to be sitting IN the cart -- and nodded her closer, so I could speak without the child hearing. I first gave her my name, Scott Kenan, so she didn't think I was an anonymous NUT, and then CONGRATULATED her family for wearing all that JEWISH PRIDE in a town where CHRISTIAN NAZIS run not only City Council, and the County Commission, but the JUDGES as well (not ALL of the Dem Judges -- thank God)!!!


And then I told her that I was raised with Swastikas on the dinner china and daily beatings, and my Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill are the BIGGEST NAZIS in the USA -- having put TRUMP into office followed by JOE BIDEN who is a BIGGER LYING NAZI than even TRUMP -- why I don't know ANY REGISTERED DEMOCRATS who don't hate Biden more than Trump now. And that I am PROUD to work with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' and the US Justice Department and many TOP DEMOCRATS in Congress to get them all into PRISON.


She looked at me like I was from MARS, so I figured that was a LOT to just say to a stranger, and I AM 6' 11" tall -- intimidating to many people, so decided that maybe Mercury was in retrograde or something, and communications were a MESS. So, decided to just move on and NOT speak to anyone else -- exactly what I did. I DID pass their party twice before I finished shopping, but just acted like I had not noticed them, and they treated me the same.


But about 50 feet from check-out, the two older women approached me and SCREAMED AS LOUDLY AS THEY COULD, calling me a NAZI and JEW-KILLER, and repeated that screaming at least six or seven times -- while I stood entirely BAFFLED!!! They said they were going to have me ARRESTED -- but named no crime I'd committed.


They left and then immediately your Assistant Manager Chris (medium height white guy, very thin with wire-rim glasses), yelled at me, saying he had been WATCHING ME since I entered the store, that I had YELLED LOUDLY at THREE groups of people (a total lie), and ALL OF THOSE GROUPS had complained to him that I was IMPOSSIBLE!!!


Chris then said that if I ever did that AGAIN, he would be forced to ban me from the store. I told him I got what he said, but would write to Upper Management of Lidl to report HIS lying behavior. Chris went about his business, and I checked out without further incident.


THEN, when I got to the outside door, Chris began taking lots of photos of me -- LOL!!! -- and handed me the attached paper (I also include my sales receipt), and said I was BANNED FOR 24 MONTHS and if I argued with him then -- or ever came back, the Police would ARREST ME.


I said that I'd NOT spoken with anyone, and he had said if I did when I came BACK to shop again -- but he said if I ARGUED WITH HIM, I'd be immediately arrested and the LAW would punish me MORE.


And STILL no one mentioned any Law I'd broken -- or even RULE, since you have  no signs limiting speech in your store .


Click on image to ENLARGE.


Well, then I went to the nearby SMOKE SHOP to buy cigs -- I really needed one then -- LOL!!! THANK GOD the clerk who told me that Rabbi Chaya Bender used his non-Jewish girlfriend as her fave babysitter and Chaya is the KINDEST PERSON he'd ever met -- and I'd told him how I got there, and the Deputy -- hired privately to GUARD  the Show  -- told me all about Sheriff McMahon's WHITE SUPREMACY and the JEWS I MET (but no Rabbi was there), encouraged me to have MY FAMILY ARRESTED, CHARGED, and CONVICTED!!!


In fact, he said he was once at Lidl and they were NASTY to him and he'd NEVER GO BACK!!! And when I left the store, I met a gorgeous Black woman in her forties wearing a Food Lion uniform, and when I told HER -- SHE SAID that that was CLEARLY a violation of DISCRIMINATION LAWS, and according to FOOD LION TRAINING, if employees treat customers like THAT, they leave the CORPORATION open to MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGES!!!


And when I got home, my neighbor next-door, Chad Wagner, as well as my upstairs neighbor John "Gray" Hunter BOTH claimed they were there ONCE and everyone was so nasty they would NEVER GO BACK -- and I GUESS that explains why they have so FEW CUSTOMERS -- always a mystery to me since the very similar Aldi's -- the two I've shopped at -- have FAR WORSE LOCATIONS, but their aisles are usually CROWDED.


So, I will send this to Lidl first -- as well as ALL of CITY COUNCIL and ALL of the New Hanover County Commissioners -- as well as to some of my LAW ENFORCEMENT, CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS, and TOP PRESS -- and MAYBE that will FORCE JOE BIDEN to give up his bid for a second term -- Joe is HATED BY MORE PEOPLE than even DONALD TRUMP IS -- if you believe the polls reported today on CNN and MSNBC -- and NBC's NAZI HEAD, Jeff Shell has been FIRED, so maybe Rev. Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton and FAT PIG Symone Sanders will be CANNED TOO!!!


Remember: When my friend Jean Babette Stein was thrown off her balcony by the CIA about four years ago (Jean's father Jules Stein founded MCA and owned all of NBC, Universal Studios, and much more), in EUROPE all TV NETWORKS reported it by interrupting programming with BREAKING NEWS -- but in the USA, ONLY The New York TimesThe New Yorker, and the Los Angeles paper reported it AT ALL!!!


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_C._Stein





Above is my friend John Waters on Jean Babette Stein -- and below is John Waters with ME in New Orleans at the Tennessee Williams Festival in 2015:




So, Lidl Management -- I demand at least $1,000,000.00 USD for this travesty and your employee's TOTALLY UN-CALLED-FOR ATTACK on ME -- or I'll sic LAWYERS on you!!!


This "Letter" is posted here on my blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/my-local-lidl-supermarket-just-kicked.html


The FIRST people it is being sent to include:


administration@bnaiisraelilm.com, Rabbi@bnaiisraelilm.com, media@lidl.us, https://help.lidl.com/selfservice/s/contactsupport, https://www.facebook.com/LidlUS/, MyStory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, watchdog@cnn.com, acsgdl@state.gov, charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov, emcmahon@nhcgov.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, council@wilmingtonnc.gov, brivenbark@nhcgov.com, leannpierce@leannpierce.com, jbarfield@nhcgov.com, rzapple@nhcgov.com, dscalise@nhcgov.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com


PLEASE reply by 11:59 PM this Thursday, April 27, 2023. I expect Chris to be immediately FIRED and prevented from working for you company for 24 months!!! And I expect to get your PAYMENT TO ME within TWO WEEKS!!!




Scott David Kenan







.

No comments: