Thursday, April 20, 2023

RP: Letter Received Today by US Rep. Jim Himes -- My Attempts ALSO to Send to Joaquin Castro and the Republican Head of the Intelligence Committee were BLOCKED by the CIA or Other Hackers!!! / CIA Agent Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., of NYC is ALIVE and WELL -- but HIDING from ME and LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/letter-received-today-by-us-rep-jim.html



Congressman Jim Himes of Connecticut



>>>  Dear President Biden  -- and ALL OTHERS who READ THIS:


No one in the USA will be SATISFIED  until Donald Trump is in PRISON FOR LIFE  -- and Thomas S. Kenan III  is still paying Joe Biden to KEEP THAT FROM HAPPENING . Joe, you REFUSE  to allow the US Justice Department  to proceed . You are sucking Vladimir Putin's dick  as well .


I've had to go AROUND  your NAZI-Catholic ASS:




Well, GOOD LUCK  getting GOOD Defense Lawyers -- LOL!!!


Scott




But FIRST, I called Joseph Faulk in Manhattan, whom I have been TRYING to reach for a month. His voicemail kept being FULL -- which Joseph NEVER allowed before, so I intended to call NYC Protective Services to check on him AGAIN!!! I was afraid he had died -- and he is a RECLUSE and no one would have noticed. But first, I tried to call him one FINAL TIME.



Joseph gave me well over $65,000.00 2012 - 2016 -- and claimed he did it in association with my brother Michael William Kenan and my sister Jane Ann Kenan -- and told me that Mike would take over giving me money when he quit -- which Mike did TEMPORARILY!!!


AND the Drug Mafia and Child-Molesting Haston "Shake" Lavern Caulder II that Joseph sent THOUSANDS of dollars, a new computer, and sexy clothes to pick up 12-year-old girls -- DIED LATER when he deliberately ran out in front of a speeding cop car in Carowinds, SC!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/in-memoriam-for-haston-lavern-caulder.html


And JUST A REMINDER!!!:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


MY FIRST ATTEMPT with NYC Protective Services was a BUST!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-letter-arrived-from-nyc-adult.html




I made CERTAIN both times I tried -- to use a REAL ADDRESS in Joaquin Castro's district. TWO FAILURES and I did NOT try the TOP Republican:



Dear Congressman Himes,


I am the shirttail cousin of Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC -- who with his closest relatives controls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, etc. -- and even dated his ex-lover Curtis "Robby" Anderson in 1985 in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments in Wilmington, although I lived in Atlanta then. Recently, I was in touch with the wealthy Kenans and they STILL hate only JEWS more than "Niggers". William Rand Kenan, Sr. caused the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat as an Elder at First Presbyterian in Wilmington, and UNC Chapel Hill had to RE-dedicate Kenan Stadium to his son, William Rand Kenan, Jr., who paid for it to honor his White Supremacist parents.


BUT, WRK, Jr., controlling the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey (ESSO, now EXXON), sent Adolf Hitler 43% of all funds used to get elected Chancellor of Germany, and then under "shell corporations", built the Oil Refineries in Germany that supplied the BULK of all Motor Fuels and Lubricants plus Petro-Chemicals -- especially Pervitin (Meth or Adderall) used to fuel Hitler's WAR MACHINE -- and which many Aides of his claim Donald Trump is addicted to. It DESTROYS EMPATHY!!!


More recently, Kenans with Vladimir Putin (who is now under contract with EXXON-MOBIL to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves and guaranteeing at least HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS for my Kenan Family, put Trump into power). Rex Tillerson walked to Putin's office in Moscow as soon as Trump was declared victor in 2016 and signed that contract -- at least according to Rachel Maddow and other Journalists. TODAY, Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, etc., get the MOST MONEY from EXXON-MOBIL, and WHY every Dem I know now hates Joe Biden more than TRUMP!!! Sen. Feinstein is way up there TOO!!!


My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC is now 100, and I am nearly totally estranged from my entire family. We were raised with SWASTIKAS on our dinner plates, and Mom PLANNED the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA with Christians of BOTH Political Parties with Coach Lou Holtz, whom we lived across the street from in Columbus, OH 1968 and 1969. More recently, my parents worked directly with many FOX NEWS Talking Heads (especially Sean Hannity), as well as TOP REPUBLICANS, and when I began to blog of all of this, Army Col. Dorothy Newman of Norcross, GA -- my best friend in 2010 -- got me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, because my immediate family with my employer of twenty years Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., Snellville, GA could not commit me in five tries in Georgia in one month -- Patrick distributes all of the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB  -- from Maine to Florida, but mostly here in Wilmington and in Atlanta. 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


My friend Stanley Winborne III's SON, whose Politics he HATES, Stan Winborne IV, was second in charge of the Obama/Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and got the HEROIN onto US Air Force planes back to the States: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html.


LOOK what our Dem Sheriff Ed McMahon did to me when I TRIED speaking with Nikole Hannah-Jones after her lecture in Kenan Auditorium at UNC Wilmington, recently!!!: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/uscg-cmdr-susan-polizzotto-who-had.html


TODAY, my first cousin on my Meyer side, Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan, and her husband, Greg Lernihan control https://www.convergint.com/, which Greg and a friend founded in a Chicago basement and is today the LARGEST Internet Security Firm in the world and handles the BULK of US TOP SECRET COMMUNICATIONS. And LIKE that guy who had tech skills and a low-level job but stole SECRETS to impress his friends that included DEEP, DARK REPUBLICANS and I believe some Russians, Greg has been promoting not just CYBER-CURRENCIES but Republican Politicians who align with Q-Anon: 


https://www.faithdriveninvestor.org/bios/greg-lernihan


He hates Pope Francis and LOVED NAZI-Pope Benedict -- just like my Mother!!!




I have been getting received receipts from all SCOTUS JUSTICES, President Biden, V.P. Harris, both Obamas, Chuck Schumer and MANY top Dems in Congress for over a year -- to NO AVAIL!!! I was raised Roman Catholic, but left that Church to study Metaphysics decades ago. THAT SAID, I have been Pope Francis's correspondent for over two years and have added the Heads of the Anglican/Episcopal Communion and the Head of the Church of Scotland/Presbyterianism several months ago, and they LOVE MY BLOG, although I ONLY follow Jesus's Teachings without worshiping him now. 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/with-thanks-to-pope-francis-and-heads.html


Anyway, Greg Lernihan needs to be investigated FULLY!!! I will also send this to one or two other Dems on the Intelligence Committee as well as the Republican Leader -- before emailing this to my over 500 email recipients (mostly in the Press and Law Enforcement), before sending via received receiver forms to my usual targets at the TOP of our Government. 


I know MUCH MORE, TOO!!! It's all in my blogs. https://scottkenan.blogspot.com, that was begun in 1988 -- 2008 -- to promote my Memoir, but now is Political. When President Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel stole copyright to my Memoir in June 2013 with help of Wilmington, NC Dem District Attorney Benjamin R. David, they got ownership of my blog as well (but Google Blogger REFUSED to give it to them), I started my mirror blog with wider graphics: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com. Now, over 6,500 postings detailing my experience fighting with KILLERS in the US Government!!!


I blogged about Jamie Lee Sutherland, then of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, telling me he did $125 Million per month -- DRUG TRAFFICKING for his Bank -- and that he OFTEN partied in Chicago's Man's Country Gay Bathhouse with both Illinois State Senator Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel -- something I believe MOST Americans today know about!!!


I'm FINE, I knew by transparency and copying lots of Press, they could not kill me unless it was the "Perfect Accident".


I would be happy to testify under oath to ANY COMMITTEE -- in private or even in front of cameras. I'm 71 years old, 6' 11" tall and afraid of NOTHING (but would cooperate with a person with a gun -- and ALWAYS with Law Enforcement).  I am SO HAPPY to have been privileged to gather all of this Intelligence in service to my GOD, my COUNTRY, and Liberty, Justice, and Opportunity for ALL!!! God protects those who live in Love!!!


CARRY ON, PATRIOTS!!!


Scott D. Kenan


You have no place on your form, but my cell is (910) 200-XXXX. Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' is a personal friend who can give you a reference -- as is Patricia Sinatra of Ontario, California who sat me down for three hours here in Wilmington and told me how SHE sold their Bank America to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, making Bank of America -- and the Sinatras HATE the Kenans now for making Frank's Bank NAZI!!! I have both of their cell numbers if you need them.












.

No comments: