Tuesday, April 18, 2023

RP: Jake Gyllenhaal and My Personal Friend Jamie Lee Curtis Bake OODLES of Sourdough Bread, and Jake Shows Off Nightly -- Standing on ONE HAND and Taking His Shirt Off -- Then Fastening It Back On!!! This While Jake's WIFE WATCHES!!! WHAT Happened to Jake's 2020 Fiancé, TOM HOLLAND ??? ??? ???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/jake-gyllenhaal-and-my-personal-friend.html



Jake Gyllenhaal sans shirt.



>>>  Dear V.P. Harris  and ALL OTHERS:


Joe Biden and MANY OTHERS  have already sent received receipts!!!:


Dear President Biden ,


You will LOVE THIS  -- and it explains why you have to get Brett McGurk's, Rahm Emanuel's, Mark Zuckerberg's. David Plouffe's, Thomas S. Kenan III's, and Vladimir Putin's DORKS out of yer BUTT  -- or mouth -- to BEGIN WITH !!!


TRUTH IS , Jake Gyllenhaal SUCCESSFULLY PUNKED even ME a few years ago -- and sadly, he's straight BOO-HOO!!! 


Another TRUTH  is that it is OBVIOUS by how you and President Obama have reacted to my messages  that the CIA is NOT TELLING even PRESIDENTS EVERYTHING  -- and ACTUALLY run a SHADOW  GOVERNMENT that rules the  REAL ONE  -- EXACTLY like Rex Tillerson claimed to Press that Jared Kushner ran , leaving Tillerson  TALKING TO THE WIND!!! 


And Tillerson claimed that Benjamin Netanyahu  CONTROLLED Donald TrumpALL of these TRAITORS  are connected back to my Kenan Family and the Bushes , especially, and their TOP PARTNER, Vladimir Putin.


Read thisand then tell me what YOU  think in a reply, please.




Thanks!!! 

Scott



Jake and Tom Holland together.


Jake Gyllenhaal and Jamie Lee Curtis on April 17, 2023.  Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images


https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/18/entertainment/jake-gyllenhaal-jamie-lee-curtis-pandemic-living/index.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/jake-gyllanhaal-reveals-that-he-is-cut.html?m=0


And there is MORE if you google "Jake Gyllenhaal with his fiancé, Tom Holland".





>>> LETTER TO  MARIANNE GARVEY  C/O CNN:




I have already gotten a received receipt from CNN's comments input form: https://help.cnn.com/us/Feedback


Marianne Garvey, CNN

watchdog@cnn.com


Cc: MyStory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, bschachtman@whqr.org


April 19, 2023


Dear Ms. Garvey,


I saw this news item as I was going to bed and it made me stay up all night to write you as well as send this to my over 500 regular email recipients, many in the Press, and The Supremes, Prez Biden, and on down to my NAZI cousin-in-law Greg Lernihan, whose company https://www.convergint.com/about/board-of-directors/ carries MOST US TOP SECRET COMMUNICATIONS and like that little punk who stole and was convicted quickly of stealing SECRETS -- just to impress his friends (who included some true underground Christian Nationalists among those who viewed the documents).


I don't understand the disconnect -- I mean if Jake Gyllenhaal actually BROKE OFF his engagement to Tom Holland -- how did I MISS THAT ??? OK, anyone can be gay for years then go straight -- just like my nephew Connor Michael Kenan did, recently -- and he now has a KID -- John "Jack" Michael Kenan.


Jamie Lee Curtis and I met in the Italian Gourmet Market on S. Front Street here in Wilmington, North Carolina when she was filming Halloween Kills. And here is a Letter I know she received:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-to-jamie-lee-curtis-just.html


Please tell Jamie that I'm JEALOUS of her many views of Jake's hairy skin, sweaty pits, etc.!!! And ALSO tell her that WHATEVER is going on, this would be PERFECT for her husband, Christopher Guest, to make a film about!!!


I even RE-AFFIRM my PREVIOUS PROMISE to Jamie NOT to try to steal the hairy-chested Mr. Guest from her. I'm 6' 11" and could step on anyone not cooperating -- HA!!!


Here I am with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (America's TOP NAZI), less than a year ago when Mom was just 99 years of age:




MORE  Good News:


‘Still Hurting’: Vets, Volunteers Are Appalled  By Biden’s Memo On Afghanistan Withdrawal


Nine people involved in the pull-out from Afghanistan said Biden’s recent defense of his policy was a dishonest political move.


Akbar Shahid Ahmed  Apr 18, 2023, 11:19 AM EDT  Updated 2 hours ago


President Biden is STILL TOTALLY IN BED WITH Brett McGurk, Rahm Emanuel, Mark Zuckerberg and his TOP ALLY in NAZISM David Plouffe, plus Thomas S. Kenan III, Vladimir Putin and the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families.


GOOGLE "Brett McGurk" if you are not familiar with this BEHIND-THE-SCENES NAZI DEVIL.


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/veterans-biden-afghanistan-withdrawal-memo_n_643dbffbe4b011a819bc9518


And THANK JAMIE for passing me this "BASKET BALL" -- and letting me  POLITICALLY DUNK IT !!!






THANKS!!! 

Scott
















.

No comments: