Tuesday, April 21, 2020

RP: "Cuckoo for Cocoa-Puffs" -- YEP, That's ME!!! / Tom Car Piques My Deeper Interest as He Discloses MORE about the Death of Haston Lavern Caulder, II:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/cuckoo-for-cocoa-puffs-yep-thats-me-tom.html





Haston's sister Marsha Caulder



-----Original Message-----


From: tom car <tomcarnc@gmail.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 21, 2020 2:04 pm
Subject: Re: Haston caulder

Actually it's funny that you said police car because the second month I moved here I got hit by a police car. It only clipped my arm really bad but, of course they blamed it on me and not the roads. Just as they blame his death on him, wearing dark clothes and all that bullshit.

The way we have to cross the roads around here, I'm guessing the guy changed lanes and sped up, and Haston didn't expect him to. 


On Tue, Apr 21, 2020, 1:58 PM tom car <tomcarnc@gmail.com> wrote:





That's all that was ever posted. He has a sister. His sister has children. That is his family.

I grew up outside Jacksonville and Holly Ridge near Wilmington. Often went to Wilmington to shop.

And yes I did read your entire blog, often I have nothing else better to do. 

I noticed you sent me other emails and I can't wait to read them I've not been this entertained in weeks. It is nice to speak to someone that is intelligent for once.

That being said you are Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs my friend, but I'm loving every minute of it.

Tom


To: tomcarnc@gmail.com


Hey Tom,

WOW!!! I really LIKE THAT -- that I am "Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" -- LOL!!! I actually have "Complex PTSD", and on advice of my Cardiologist, General Practitioner, and several Psychiatrists, I smoke a little pot and meditate to remain more calm. I bet YOU would be fun to smoke with and maybe heave a couple of beers with as well.

Thanks for sending the NEWS REPORT of Haston's end (of physical life, anyway). I have corresponded with Haston's sister Marsha Caulder some years ago, and attach her photo to this email.

To my memory, the ONLY emails I've ever sent you are all within this thread. But your name sounds familiar, and maybe we DID trade emails a few years ago -- but I can't find them. I AGREE that what makes you so much fun is your SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE (which I find very sexy -- even if you turned out to be ugly). 

If you DO come this way -- perhaps to visit family near Jacksonville -- you can visit me. I bet you pass the "Sniff Test" -- and my dentures come out, so I could gum you to the ROOT!!!

No one need know about it -- even I don't publish EVERYTHING on my blog!!!

Send me your phone number, if you would like to discuss the possibilities . . . 

Sincerely,

Scott









EVERYBODY'S doin' it -- so we might as well JOIN THE PARTY!!!



But BEWARE certain bathrooms:







.

No comments: