Sunday, April 5, 2020

RP: My Sister Julie Was CONFIRMED to Have Coronavirus, but by the Time Test Results Came Back, She Was OVER the MOST of It!!! / Other Matters:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/my-sister-julie-was-confirmed-to-have.html



Now this DOESN'T mean ALL fears, as fear is how our Spirit warns us of danger!!!



My now-97-year-old mother, flanked by me and Julie, December 2018


I spoke with Mom about an hour ago, telling her about how HARD it was to realize I have to protect myself first, and could not help my former roommate Dewain Joseph Hall, and that Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., who had sent so much money to help him, too, in 2016, has NOT responded to my voicemail on Dewain's current situation. Mom agreed that I've probably done the right thing.

Then, Mom told me that after Julie returned from her vacation in a STUFFED plane (I ASSUME it was to a Florida Beach), a couple of weeks ago, after about a week, she had typical symptoms and called her doctor. Julie's employer, Teva Pharmaceuticals, began having as many as possible work from home -- on her first day back to work. She got a test, but it took days to get the results, and while having LOTS of discomfort, etc., but NOT needing hospitalization, by the time she got the Confirmation, she was just getting over the worst of the symptoms, and is now resting at home, tired from it all, but recovering swiftly.

I don't know WHY no one told me until today, but I'm thankful for that, as I would have worried myself SICK over it -- and NOW Julie will be giving plasma, so they can try to find what might be helpful from it to others.

I was DANCING IN HAPPINESS, and the first person I told, Laura who is in the process of moving into the house across the street, told me she is CERTAIN that she and a friend had it too -- a few weeks ago, before its spread was really making the news, and they both recovered FINE!!!

The second person I told was Rob McKinney (one of the Drug Dealers who lives in my apartment building). Rob was -- as usual -- wearing his "Schwifty" knit cap:





And Rob said, after I told him the good news, "Can't you see I'm working on my CAR??? I don't want to HEAR ABOUT THAT!!!'




>>> OTHER MATTERS:


1. I've decided to REMOVE Grace United Methodist Church of Wilmington, North Carolina's Pastor Tal Madison from my list of 100 Contacts who get every blog posting AFTER I send this one out. He's no better or worse than all the OTHER Christian Ministers in town spreading the HATE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ!!!

That is NOT what Jesus Taught, which is nearly as good was what the Buddha taught, and which I have GREAT RESPECT for. But WORSHIPING JESUS (as the literal "Son of God"), is PURE PAGANISM. Those who worship Jesus should ALSO worship Krishna, no???





2.
“Jews, Tutsis, gays, Roma, South Sudanese, the disabled, mentally ill, poverty stricken immigrants; they historically aren't worth starting a fight over."

“Once the government knows it has impunity "they move to planning on how to get rid of the targeted population." At this point, the method is irrelevant, Tannehill wrote.:

"It's way too late to do anything by this point, and that it doesn't follow a pattern. Sometimes it's camps and neglect. Guns. Machetes. Killing fields. Death marches. Sometimes it's all of the above."

  • Scott Kenan Sadly, no surprise here!!! And it is still "Christians" who fully support Donald Trump -- EXACTLY like it was Christians who supported Adolph Hitler.


    Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says '"We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity. Our movement is Christian." ~AdolfHitler October 27, 1928 5'



  • Harry Monk People had better get Trump out of office because everyone's lives depend on it!
    3


  • Catherine Harkey This keeps me awake at night, I see children in cages every night in my dreams.
    1

  • James Hankins TEACH Sister -- we need to know !!!

3.
(S) There’s one thing these people have in common: they believe they’re protected by God, and they refuse to acknowledge that they can infect others.



Yesterday, I had a LONG back-and-forth on Facebook with Gwenola Dunn Grier -- who lives about a MILE from my house in Stone Mountain, Georgia (1988 - 2010), and while she IS FOLLOWING SENSIBLE PRECAUTIONS, she keeps going on about being BATHED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!!


In fact, she UN-FRIENDED ME, rather than respond to LOGIC:



Gwenola Dunn Grier: I see you un-friended me, but I enjoyed our discussion yesterday. You claim you are BATHED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUSThe Ultimate Invisible Imaginary Magical Friend

If that is so, then let us know Jesus's BLOOD TYPE!!! 

It's just a fantasy in your MIND.







4. And SOON we will be BACK to the ROOT OF THE PROBLEMDonald John Trump!!!:


See how Tennessee Williams's "good friend" Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), a Russian National who married Peter Grenfell -- the second and last Lord St. Just -- inherited his Morgan Grenfell Bank, and it was sold to become the CORE of Deutsche Bank's INTERNATIONAL BANKING -- as well as the BIGGEST FINANCIAL SUPPORT of the Trump and Jared Kushner families -- as well as a CONDUIT OF CASH to Donald John Trump from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs.

Also, Maria St. Just with Tennessee Williams's last attorney, John Eastman (Paul McCartney's FIRST brother-in-law), of Eastman & Eastman in NYC, and Micheal Remer (then Head Counsel for Sewanee/University of the South), that STOLE Tennessee Williams's estate from Harvard University with help of the Republican Party and elements of the FBI and CIA -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED TENNESSEE at a party we attended on January 11, 1982.


John Eastman -- on behalf the CIA -- ALSO caused the MURDER of John Lennon -- to ENRICH Paul McCartney, who was/is by FAR the wealthiest of the Beatles:














.

No comments: