Friday, April 3, 2020

RP: My Ex, Marc LaFont, Just Put His House Up for Sale ($750,000.00) /Dewain Joseph Hall, My Roommate for Parts of 2015 and '16, Showed Back Up in Wilmington (and it's breaking my HEART!!!):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/my-ex-marc-lafont-just-put-his-house-up.html



"Wahl Cottage" at 1330 S. Broadway, Santa Ana, California




8 subscribers

SUBSCRIBE

Available for the first time in nearly 40 years, Historic Wahl Cottage is a gem of vintage Renaissance Revival architecture. Built in 1930 in Santa Ana's Wilshire Square Neighborhood, this beautifully-restored 1,522 sq. ft. home features 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, a professionally designed cook's kitchen, living room with vaulted ceiling and gum wood finishes, and dining room with built-ins and cove ceiling, plus 680 square feet of finished attic space not included in the square footage.

Situated on a large 7,375 sq. ft. lot, the home and gardens are a perfect space for entertaining and have hosted charity and private events in excess of 200 people! Being listed on the city's historic register means that Wahl Cottage comes with the Mills Act which dramatically lowers property taxes. Live in a landmark and make this unique property yours to call home!

Marc and I BOTH bought our homes (mine in Stone Mountain, GA), in 1988 for $69,250.00. I sold MINE at fire sale when Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman, had to help me get to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2010 for $69,000.00 -- or $250.00 LESS than I'd bought it for.



My house at 903 Second Street, Stone Mountain, Georgia -- spring 2010, when I was FORCED to sell it and FLEE to Mexico!!!


Marc's house was just reduced to asking $750,000.00, and it is PERFECTLY RESTORED (and mostly was back then, when I dated Marc in 1995 - '97).



Looking from the living room through the dining room to the kitchen.


This property is so beautiful, everyone should just enjoy all the EYE-CANDY, even if you aren't looking to buy something!!!




Master bedroom opens to deck



Second bedroom -- Marc had just bought all of this wainscoting when we broke up, but not yet installed it!!!



The entire backyard was already decked, ponded, and the gardens established -- when I first visited Marc in California, and I spent MANY WEEKS working my job selling ad space in Military books, from Marc's house with my laptop and phone.



See the video of the property here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN2EjZxcYhg


For NOW, I'm not in the MOOD to rag on Marc LaFont, but Readers know that before he contacted me via AOL, in summer of 1995 while I was vacationing at Wrightsville Beach, NC with my parents, siblings, and Mike's wife Gail and their three children, he had SPIED ON my first cousin Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman, who lived in the house on Birch Street immediately behind Marc's house -- a house not renovated, really, at all -- the yards connected by a stile over the fence in back. 

I did not KNOW about this -- until AFTER Marc and I broke up, and he first contacted me with the message, "Someone put a paper on my desk saying I should date you -- HELLO!!!" 


I thought that was just a CUTE thing to start with -- and later learned it was literally TRUE!!!


Marc then ran this business from his garage that had been converted to an office (and I think is now the third bedroom, and there is ANOTHER bedroom in the finished attic)http://www.tributefolders.com/


I just called the number and had to leave a message for Marc that I'm blogging about his house being for sale and I will email a copy of that to him and his real-estate listing agent!!! 


Marc then was also Cirque du Soleil's Publicity Agent for southern California -- but was fired from that for not really doing his job. And Marc and his Roman Catholic brother, Robert A. LaFont, an eye doctor: http://lafontfamilyeyecare.com/, owned an old, dilapidated strip-mall -- I think in Newport Beach -- whose tenants were all Mexican Drug Traffickers (best I could tell the few times we visited it), and, well, SOMEHOW Marc made a FORTUNE!!!

And Marc and I NARROWLY ESCAPED being BLOWN UP at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. We had been watching the main stage for about two hours, then decided to leave, and went to a gay bar via subway, and saw all the TV screens there showing the explosion. It was only after Olympic Park OPENED after the site was renovated, that I accurately found where we had been -- and the bomb had gone off only five feet from me.

Later, the winter of 2011-'12, I met Scully in Wilmington, North Carolina while I was homeless -- and HE CLAIMED he had been in charge of the CIA's operation at the Atlanta Olympics and had WATCHED Marc and me -- but since the backpack with the BOMB had already been placed, they EXPLODED IT ANYWAY -- not wanting to risk its being discovered. Scully treated me with GREAT RESPECT, but STOLE a book worth at least $1,000.00 from "Jersey", our mutual friend, who with Robert Trahan, had given District Attorney Benjamin R. David TONS of what was actually FALSE EVIDENCE against me.



Michael "Jersey" Keogh -- who used to butcher steaks for Richard Nixon (while living in New Jersey).



Robert Arnold Trahan -- who introduced me to D.A. Ben David's lover Lee, and BOTH of these photos are MUG SHOTS from when they were booked into Sheriff Ed McMahon's JAIL!!!




Anyway, the Atlanta Journal/Constitution and CNN BOTH promoted the false claim that Richard Jewell had placed that bomb (Jewell DIED soon thereafter from the STRESS of the false claim), and later Eric Rudolph was found to be the BOMBER!!! 


Clint Eastwood recently made a movie about this -- and on my TV, I get ads all the TIME about a TV SERIES that can be watched on demand about it -- but I have watched NEITHER.


Anyway, Marc has since then had several cosmetic surgeries to augment his chin to look more MANLY (and I've documented on this blog how his friends from high school actually contacted me to tell me that -- after chancing on my blog). Marc has also worked out on STEROIDS since then, and is now married to Jeff Brummett:




Marc on left with Jeff -- flanking their "Bestie", Stacey at their ENGAGEMENT PARTY in 2019 -- and LOOK what Marc and Jeff ENDOWED in Santa Ana!!!:



The Jeff Brummett and Marc LaFont WEDDING PATIO at the Santa Ana LGBT Center.




Well, that's ENOUGH on Marc LaFonttoday!!! I wish him WELL in selling his HOUSE!!!


>>> BEFORE BLOGGING ABOUT DEWAIN JOSEPH HALL, A FEW THINGS:



1. Teri Motsinger called me today from Benefits Management, Inc., and I PRAISED HER for the perfectly helpful message on their voicemail -- now that they are open to the public for only two hours per week. She confirmed that THEY will receive all clients' $1,200.00 checks electronically, and will let us all know when they arrive.

We ALSO discussed how AWFUL it is out there for so many of her clients, who are homeless and often drug-addicted. And we BOTH PRAISED Katrina Knight, Director of the Good Shepherd Homeless Shelter, who is leading the fight to help homeless in Coronavirus Pandemic -- DESPITE all the CRIMES Katrina (or at least her employees), have committed against ME:



2. I got notice, today, via Facebook, that Sean Blackwell has posted a new You-Tube video on the Coronavirus Pandemic -- and his "Spiritual Take" on it (this is a bit WEIRD, in my opinion): 




Me, Psychologist Ligia Splendora, and her husband Sean Blackwell (legally Sean McAllister), in a restaurant on the roof of Sao Paulo, Brazil's NEWEST HOTEL, fall of 2009.








Dewain Hall AFTER he got over his Heroin Addiction -- from Brunswick County Jail -- where he served most of his sentence. I visited him there every couple of weeks -- after a LONG DISCUSSION about him with Sister Mary Isaac Koenig of St. Mary's Catholic. I TITHED proceeds of my book while it sold on Amazon to Sister Isaac's Tileston Charities http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ -- adding to that because I was SO GOOD AT PANHANDLING WHILE HOMELESS in 2011 and '12.



Sister Mary Isaac Koenig


Today, I was approached in a parking lot by Dewain Hall -- and I did NOT recognize him AT ALL, except that his eyes looked familiar. He is thinner and his head-hair and beard are long and un-trimmed. Unfortunately, his ride (his brother), was in a hurry to go, and I only partially remembered him.


He had stayed at his mother's house in Kansas -- after Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. (sometimes called "Testosteroni" in this blog), had sent me lots of MONEY to help Dewain GET OVER his addiction -- and then take a bus to Kansas. And Joseph Faulk is who gave ME over $65.000.00 between late 2011 and mid 2016 -- before cutting me off cold, and telling me my brother Mike will support me from then on (partially true). 


While speaking with Dewain today, I did not even remember that he and I had had A LOT OF SEX back then -- Dewain actually being gay, with a nice, muscular, hairy body, and FUN joy-stick!!!

I was so confused, I didn't even think to get his PHONE NUMBER (if he has one), but his brother is an established tradesman here and apparently looking after him. Dewain said he's not been back in Wilmington long -- and living in an abandoned house downtown with others and it is HORRIBLE.

But what can I do when he's been "out there" without protection and panhandling, etc., in a PANDEMIC -- I also have to protect myself.

HAVE an extra bedroom, so feel TERRIBLE that I feel like I'd better not offer it to him -- I was really upset for an hour after seeing him, so called Joseph Faulk in NYC and left him a long message, hoping he'd call back with some ADVICE (Joseph had been QUITE SMITTEN with the hot little Homo -- long-distantly), but he's not called me back nor emailed me.

See halfway down herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/too-hot-for-wilmington-star-news-to.html

From one of Tennessee Williams's fave actors -- Brando even offered to BED Tennessee (Tennessee to me in 1981)but Tenn NEVER slept with ACTORS!!!

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'FREETHOUGHT OF THE DAY "I will not swear on God. I will not swear on God, because I don't believe in the conceptual sense and in this nonsense. What I will swear on is my children and my grandchildren." Marlon Brando Refusing to recite a religious oath while testifying at his son Christian's trial (1990) © 2018 Freedom From Religion Foundation'
Freedom From Religion Foundation
10 hrs

On this date in 1924, actor Marlon Brando Jr. was born in Omaha, Neb., to Dorothy (Pennebaker) and Marlon Brando. When he was 11 his parents separated (both had alcohol problems), and he lived for a time with his Christian Scientist grandmother and became interested Christian Science. His mother's theater background — she worked with young Henry Fonda and others — piqued his interest in acting. After dropping out of high school, he moved to New York City in 1943 and studied with Stella Adler and Elia Kazan at the Actors Studio to learn Stanislavski "method" acting techniques.

His Broadway debut was in "I Remember Mama" (1944). His movie debut was as a paraplegic in "The Men" (1950). Reprising his memorable depiction on Broadway of Stanley in "A Streetcar Named Desire" for the 1951 film of the same name, Brando, became an overnight sensation.
His other memorable films include "Julius Caesar" (1953), "On the Waterfront" (1954, for which he won his first Best Actor Oscar), "Guys and Dolls" (1955), "The Teahouse of the August Moon" (1956), "Mutiny on the Bounty" (1962), "The Ugly American" (1963), "Reflections in a Golden Eye" (1967), "The Godfather" (1972, for which he won but declined his second Oscar), "Last Tango in Paris" (1972) and "Apocalypse Now" (1979).
Brando was married three times to actresses: Anna Kashfi (1957-59), Movita Castaneda (1960-62) and Tarita Teriipaia (1962-72). Teriipaia, 18 years his junior, played his love interest in "Mutiny on the Bounty." He had 11 children, including three with his housekeeper Maria Cristina Ruiz during their relationship from 1988 to 2001.
His son Christian (with Kashfi) was found guilty of voluntary manslaughter and was sentenced to 10 years for the 1990 shooting death of Dag Drollet, the boyfriend of Brando's daughter Cheyenne (Christian's half-sister). Cheyenne, who had drug addictions, committed suicide at age 25. Brando was known for eccentricities and promotion of liberal causes. He died at age 80 in 2004.
As an adult, Brando was never active in any religious denomination but was interested in spirituality, metaphysics and nontraditional belief systems such as Native American and Eastern religions, including meditation. He also expressed admiration for Judaism. He has been described as a pantheist and an atheist, although the atheist claim is dubious. In his autobiography he referred to his "inexaustible awe and reverence for nature."



















.

No comments: