Sunday, April 26, 2020

RP: Email to Caleb Crain of "The New Yorker", Regarding the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, My Kenan Family's HUGE Involvement in THAT, the MURDER of Tennessee Williams, and a Few More Things -- That Are ALL TIED TOGETHER!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/email-to-caleb-crane-of-new-yorker.html









Caleb Crain, Writer
http://www.steamthing.com/about-me, via Secured Server

April 26, 2020

Dear Mr. Crain,

I am from the Kenan Family, that you do not name in your article in The New Yorker, dated April 20, 2020, that was huge in the Wilmington Coup d’Etat of 1898, but NOT descended from William Rand Kenan, Sr. (Capt. Kenan – and his Rapid-Fire Brigade), famous back then. I am descended from a different of the three Kenan brothers who emigrated to the Lower Cape Fear in the 1730s and Thomas Kenan’s descendants made their first fortune with hundreds of African Slaves (whom they knew to keep them complacent and enslaved, they converted them to Christianity – since the New Testament says Slaves must obey their Masters, as if they were Jesus Christ), cleared the virgin pine forests of S.E. North Carolina and BEFORE the American Revolution, the Kenans were the world’s largest suppliers of naval stores – WHY when Kenans co-founded UNC Chapel Hill, they named the sports teams “Tar Heels” after the FIRST Kenan fortune.

My grandfather, Joseph Emerson Kenan, Sr., was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, and in his youth, participated in this event, but I do not know to what extent.

I was also the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, so got to know many politicians, artists, and writers at that time (1981 – 1982), and later, while I was writing my memoir, Walking on Glass: The Later Days of Tennessee Williams, at the Decatur, GA Book Festival, and later at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, the five times I have attended.

However, Don Weise, then Publisher at Alyson Books, contracted to publish my book in hard-cover and to be their featured release of 30 books in spring of 2010 – but he cancelled that contract in January, more than a month after I’d hand-delivered my final manuscript and other materials, and he returned my copyright, and told me I would NEVER be published anywhere. When I received the many photos and other memorabilia that could be published (including Tennessee’s hand-written notes to me), they had never been taken from their sealed envelopes, so I know he never intended to publish my book.

And I can prove that Tennessee was murdered by the Episcopal Church with the Republican Party and elements of the FBI and CIA like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tenn would happen at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton’s party on January 11, 1982. Only later did I learn that my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan were complicit in it – those two Kenans led all of the Kenan Companies and Charities through the second half of the Twentieth Century.

Mary Lily Kenan (and her near relatives), inherited her husband, Henry Morrison Flagler’s entire estate in 1913, and her brother, William Rand Kenan, Jr., had been Flagler’s right hand going back to before Mary Lily even met Mr. Flagler, and most of what is built in Florida credited to Flagler was the work of Will Kenan. Today, their descendants control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party, Clinton Democrats, and Kenans put Donald Trump into power to execute the contract that Rachel Maddow documented half a year ago between Rex Tillerson and Vladimir Putin for Kenan Companies to develop Russia’s vast Oil Reserves, that contract valued at $ HALF-TRILLION.

Trump had to VOID President Obama’s sanctions against Russia before they could activate it, and that is why Trump named Kenan lifetime employee Rex Tillerson as Sect. of State – BEFORE they had even met.

My Letter received by then Sect. of State Tillerson and Attorney General Jeff Sessions tells a lot: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/letter-sent-electronically-to-both.html.

I have spent the last ten years escaping attempts on my life, false legal charges and convictions, false commitments to mental hospitals, and after I published on blog in 2010 that in 1990, top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta (where I lived 1983 – 2010), told me that my parents were literally America’s TOP NAZIS, and in fact, they set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC (where I now live), and Atlanta, GA with Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I got to know through my employer 1990 – 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, who distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell, AFB from Maine to Florida, especially in Atlanta and Wilmington).

My thought got away from me, but after I blogged that, Jonathan Reiner (who now has his own Emmys), made me an “Honorary Jew”, and more recently, I’ve been in direct touch with his first cousin Rob Reiner – as well as Rob’s friend David Frum (to help de-throne Donald Trump).

My closest friend in Atlanta in 2010, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, the retired Chief Protocol Officer to Sect. of State Colin Powell, told me my family with my employer, the Republican Party of Georgia, and with the CIA planned to kill me – since they had been unable to commit me on five tries in one month, spring 2010. Dottie got me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for the rest of 2010, but after returning to Wilmington, I was forced BACK to Mexico most of 2012 – June 2015, and in 2013, District Attorney Benjamin R. David (still in office), with Dalia Saper (an attorney in Chicago and then frequent Talking Head on Fox News), with Jamie Lee Sutherland (then a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec, but now with Ameriprise Financial, Chicago), sued me for LIBEL because I’d blogged about Jamie’s bragging of doing $24,000,000.00/month, average, Drug Trafficking for Wells Fargo, and in fact that bank’s Chicago office was fined the largest fine in US History for Laundering Drug Money, later that same year of Jamie’s bragging, 2010.

Jamie won when I was tried in Cook County Courts In Absentia, and given not just a HALF MILLION DOLLARS (while I was all but homeless), but copyright to my memoir, ownership of my blog, and of every email and letter I write until I DIE on this subject – including THIS EMAIL!!! Also he got the $800.00 I had in Kenan-controlled Bank of America, but Amazon and Google Blogger did NOT believe the UNSIGNED Court Order they received, and refused to honor it.

Additionally, Jamie Sutherland was the first of many people I met from Chicago who had seen both Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in Man’s Country Gay Bathhouse (when O was an Illinois STATE Senator), which Jamie said was so well known in Chicago that he didn’t care that I’d quoted him on that. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Jeremiah Wright arranged the marriage to Michelle, who has always been in the know about it.

As you can see, I know too much and am too much of a threat to Christian/CIA rule of the US Government – but I got it from observing my own family and distant Kenan relatives and others, NOT by having a Security Clearance, so they can’t prosecute me for stealing secrets. 

My parents’ other close friends included Sen. Jesse Helms, Coach Lou Holtz (who lived across Larwell Dr. from us in Columbus, OH in 1968 – ’69), and with his wife Beth were closest friends with my parents. Holtz later became John Boehner’s closest co-conspirator, but is the top Lobbyist to Legalize Marijuana, now.

Others of my parents’ friends included Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich’s closest friends – and when I was growing up, we had Swastikas on our dinner china and unprovoked daily beatings. My parents -- in the 1980s -- had at least two “private audiences” with Pope John-Paul II, who gave them the orders to set up the Drug Mafias.

Lately, Pope Francis seems to have become down-right GODLY compared to most of the other Popes, however.


I’m getting off the subject too much, but you should know what a person suffers in this NAZI/Christian country – if they tell the TRUTH, and especially if they are “Out Gay”, like I have been since 1969. I even co-founded the first Gay Group at Denison University in 1972 with Dean Hansell, who went on to co-found GLAAD, was Asst. Attorney General of Illinois, Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and was appointed Superior Court Judge in Los Angeles a few years ago, by the Governor.

Since your piece was published in The New Yorker, perhaps you know their semi-retired Theater Critic, John Lahr, who actually secretly cooperated with me while I was writing my book. HIS bio of Tennessee, Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh, and mine PROVE the TIMELINE of Tennessee’s murder – by hand of John Uecker (now hiding from the law abroad, and who likely also killed James Purdy).

Thomas Elliot Keith, an Editor for New Directions and a Williams Scholar, blackmailed John Lahr NOT to mention me at all in his book or tell the truth about John Uecker smothering Tennessee with a pillow – because he knew Lahr was cheating on his wife Connie Booth with young men.

I was so happy to meet Lahr in person – at the same TW Fest in New Orleans in 2015, where I met Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, who knows ALL ABOUT the Kenan Family’s Environmental Crimes via Exxon-Mobil, Kenan Advantage Group, etc. – and their running the Christian Drug Mafia of Atlanta, where he had lived.

Both John Lahr and Thomas Keith gave me telling blurbs for my memoir, which can be read here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html.

I think the thing that makes me the MOST ANGRY is the ENORMOUS volume of crimes by CLOSET-CASE HOMOSEXUALS, like so many Democratic Politicians here in Wilmington are – and they ALL are heavy in the Drug Trafficking here. Most are also White Supremacists as well.

BTW: Just ten days ago, I wrote to the President of Harvard, Lawrence Bacow, letting him know that I would cooperate with Harvard in getting more of Tennessee Williams’s Estate back from Sewanee/University of the South/Episcopal Church, and hope I will soon get a reply from him: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/letter-to-harvard-president-lawrence.html.

Chances are, you’ve had enough of the Wilmington Coup d’Etat, and are now working on other projects, so I will publish this Email to you on my blog here – so that any others, interested, can contact me about these matters – but I’d LIKE to hear from you: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/email-to-caleb-crane-of-new-yorker.html, and then send it to the local NAACP as well as email it to my List of 100 Political Contacts that you can read here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-current-list-of-100-political.html.

So far, my blog has gotten over 1.7 million registered hits, with Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Germany, and Mexico being the countries that sometimes eclipse the number of hits I get from the USA.

All Best to you as you pursue your endeavors,

Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX – many report they have to call a couple of times to get through.


>>> And I received a receipt that Caleb has gotten this.





FORGOT to send Mr. Crain the above link.





.

No comments: