Tuesday, April 28, 2020

RP: DRINKING with Meryl Streep (again) / Message from John Cusack (cast member from "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil") / Email from Caleb Crain / and FINALLY, the "Progressive Press" Tears Joe Biden a New A-HOLE -- Praise da LORT!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/drinking-with-meryl-streep-message-from.html






Funny that when I had an appointment this morning via video-conferencing with my Urologist over my wound from the Scrotal Abscess of nine weeks ago (it's down to 2/3 inch in length and weeping little serum and less blood), the pre-screening tech asked if I'm still drinking two drinks a day. I told her it is more like THREE, and she said MOST of their patients are drinking more lately, too!!!


Also, that it and smoking a little "Leafy Green" are NOT a PROBLEM.


I spoke with Mom after that appointment, and my cell phone was so CORRUPTED this morning, I had to take the battery out and re-boot it to make the call. SOMEONE is VERY ANGRY with me -- because I published my last posting -- and I'd BET my BOTTOM DOLLAR it is the CIA!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/midnight-in-port-city-of-good-and-evil.html



John Cusack and The Lady Chablis in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
NY state cancelled the presidential primaries - thus declaring electoral college “inconvenient” to their political ambitions - a disastrous mistake by DNC for allowing it to happen - if the Dems intend to behave like Trump Sanders should un-suspend his campaign immediately -







>>> Writer Caleb Crain sent me an email full of nature photos (including the one below):




Caleb Crain's LATEST ARTICLE appeared in The New Yorker:
 









Caleb titled this "Muppet-Mouthed Tree", but I call it "Sapling Releases Rusty Old Fence-Rail".





















.

No comments: