Thursday, April 2, 2020

RP: Methodist Pastor Tal Madison RESPONDS (and I to him) / The HYSTERICAL New (Gov. Andrew Cuomo) "NIPPLE-GATE" Proves That SOME Roman Catholics Have ADVANCED Senses of Humor (and Nancy Pelosi does, too) -- What's Wrong with the PROTESTANTS???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/methodist-pastor-tal-madison-responds.html








>>> TWO important things upfront:


1. Here is the GOOD NEWS that came out late yesterday afternoon for those in the Social Security or Disability boat -- like me:



2. You will see what I promised Pastor Tal Madison in a minute, but after responding to him, I remembered that the REASON I first commented on his church's Facebook posting before copying it to this blog, was because THEY had polluted my Facebook feed with FAKE NEWS about Jesus's "Resurrection". 


So, I AMEND my promise, and if I find them posting again on my FB feed about WORSHIPING JESUS, I will put Pastor Madison BACK on my List. I'm OK if they post calling for volunteers to serve the community in this time of COVID-19 crisis.

I bet Pastor Madison CANNOT reconcile these contradictions from the New Testament. If he DOES (this is NOT a demand), then I will COVERT from Metaphysical Spirituality to METHODIST!!!:




Click image to EXPAND.



>>> THE FURTHER EXCHANGE WITH PASTOR TAL MADISON OF GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA: 


As a "refresher", my original comments can be found nearly 1/3 the way down herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/donald-trump-is-satan-and-his-current.html
 


From:  Tal Madison (tal@gracedowntown.net)

To:  you + 98

Remove Tal Madison from this list.  I did not request to be part of it.

(unsigned) 


From:  Scott Kenan (scottdkenan@aol.com)

To:  tal@gracedowntown.net + 99


LOL!!! I'll be HAPPY to -- and then plan to write my first cousin on the Meyer side's husband Greg Lernihan a Letter of THANKS for all he does from a DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC perspective. He not only co-founded Convergint, but now sits on the Board and devotes all of his time to his own and other Faith-Based charities, including his own "His Fund" to help people as Jesus commanded, rather than get money for worshiping Jesus.

You know where my blog is now, so can read it when I write and post it. My mother, who helped set up the Christian Drug Mafia, a few minutes ago by phone CONFIRMED that Greg spends all of his time in Charity work now (while still sitting on many corporate boards), and he mentors disadvantaged kids in Chicago's slums as well. I won't ask how much of THAT you or other Christian Pastors of Wilmington, NC do!!!

Best of Luck to you as this Pandemic continues to accelerate here in Wilmington (and I'm NOT criticizing our officials, who I think have acted prudently and as expeditiously as local politics allow).

I'm following YOUR example and copying this to my entire current List.

Scott D. Kenan





And just a FEW more things before the Cuomo Brothers' Comedy Act:


1. Today, Rob McKinney not only told me he was KICKED OUT of Wrightsville Country Store at the end of our Spofford Circle 
(sic) -- for COUGHING EXCESSIVELY from all the Marijuana and Cigarettes he smokes. He also said it is the SECOND TIME they have kicked him out.

And Rob now has a SECOND CAR, and hopes to re-paint and sell his first one, that has been repaired. He offered to sell me POT, but I don't need any now.

I TOLD YOU Rob would get over our HARSH WORDS of a few days ago, and offer to sell me more pot. He claims to have a job doing landscape work, which will not begin for two weeks -- the SAME THING he claimed to me TWO WEEKS AGO, so he really DOES need to sell a lot of Marijuana to get by right now!!! See nearly halfway down here:



2.


Image may contain: possible text that says 'Q: how will this crisis influence the art world? galleries in 2021:'
Erwin Tschofen
ah well, here we go ...
Mason 😁
Comments


>>> AND NOW THE CUOMOS:
“Many Americans experience moments of being at least Andrew-curious,” “Late Show” host Stephen Colbert said on Wednesday. “If not fully Cuomo-sexual.”

See his brother Chris Cuomo's luscious nipples in comments below:

Comments


Now, if you watch that semi-long video of Stephen Colbert from last night, about 2/3 the way through you can CLEARLY MAKE OUT the outline of Gov. Cuomo's nipple -- with a BARBELL through it!!! The following is NOT Andrew Cuomo (sadly, Cuomo men have NO CHEST HAIR):




And if you saw Governor Cuomo's UPDATE this morning, it was GREAT that he and "Li'l Brother Christopher" had so much fun RAZZING each other!!!  Chris has suffered STRONG PAINS and even HALLUCINATIONS from his COVID-19 infection, and claimed that last night he saw Gov. Cuomo DANCING AROUND in TIGHTS with a FAIRY WAND!!!

And Andrew had Chris LAUGHING AS HARD as I've ever seen anyone laugh.


Brothers and BEST FRIENDS!!!


And we ALL know who is a TRAINED BALLET-DANCER, and NEVER took a course in Economics, Finance, and or even Accounting -- yet was a TOP FINANCIAL ADVISER on BIG BANKS and WALL STREET to first President Bill Clinton, and then President Barack Obama:



Yep, RAHM EMANUEL -- who is (or was), partnered with El Chapo Guzman and Bibi Netanyahu who heads the ISRAELI DRUG MAFIA, as told to me by two of El Chapo's sons who held me hostage for five weeks in Puerto Vallarta, early fall of 2010.



"Toro's" house on Calle Costa Rica -- where they held me.



Toro, when I got him to clean my toilet NAKEDLY while he was high from smoking METH -- in 2014 (he's a HUGE GROWER -- and LOVES to play in bed)!!!




And more on Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel -- both seen many times in Man's Country Gay Baths in Chicago by Jamie Lee Sutherland and others I met from Chicago as well. 

Jamie partnered with Fox News Contributor Daliah Saper and Wilmington HOMO District Attorney Benjamin R. David and STOLE copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williamshttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ -- because they were MAD AT ME for exposing their HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING, and Ben David was ALSO ANGRY that I had exposed his HOMOSEXUALITYhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html





George W. Bush BLACKMAILED Obama at his FIRST Inaugural over Obama's HOMOSEXUALITYBOTH Bush Presidents had MALE LOVERS while in the White House, but SEEM to be primarily HETEROSEXUAL.







I DON'T HAVE A WIFE -- and HOPE this was not dug by YOURS!!!



.

No comments: