Monday, April 20, 2020

RP: Today, My Father, William Scott Kenan's, ACTUAL Death Anniversary -- Is ALSO 4/20, My Pot Dealer Rob's (or Schwifty's), FAVE Holiday!!! / The News from Mexico of Kenan Family Puppet Former President Enrique Pena Nieto:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/today-my-father-william-scott-kenans.html




Now, I have seen one report that Coronavirus is leading many Americans to a GREATER appreciation of their "Religious Feelings" -- which sounds to me like Spirituality, not adherence to Religious Theology.





Reader all know that when I met the just-retired Exxon-Mobil Exec in the Carl's Jr., near the Costco in Puerto Vallarta in January of 2015, among a lot of other things, he told me that certain of my Kenan Family, with Rex Tillerson and XOM's Political Action Group -- with the CIA and Hilary Clinton State Department put Pena Nieta into the Mexican Presidency -- and he quickly changed the Mexican Constitution so that Kenans and others could once again get Mexico's Oil.

And as people who follow Politics know, Pena Nieto was known to be GAY (despite his fathering quite a few children by his wife who has DIVORCED HIM since he left the Presidency). One guy who escaped Mexico after imprisonment by Pena Nieto because he would not SHUT UP about his sexual relationship with Enrique, was granted ASYLUM in the USA by President Barack Obama -- a HUGE GAY PRESIDENT, as well!!!














Martin Guzman had been RELEASED from jail for illegally entering the USA at the same time that his brother Alberto was released from California PRISON after THREE convictions on 1st Degree Murder, by the CIA, and they were paired in Puerto Vallarta to protect CIA/Episcopal Church/Exxon-Mobil/Hillary Clinton HARD-DRUG Trafficking.


While I was in Wilmington, NC from the end of 2010 until D.A. Benjamin R. David FORCED me out of North Carolina, so I returned to P.V., the brothers had committed an especially GRUESOME ASSASSINATION, Martin escaped (and I spent a chaste night with him on the beach at Conchas Chinas before he fled to hide in central Mexico). He contacted me via Facebook from there under the alias of "Jose Anselmo" -- and to my knowledge is still running from the Law.

Alberto Guzman had been immediately CAUGHT, and remains in prison after exhausting his four appeals. Martin and I actually VISITED Alberto in Mex/Fed Prison, but only Martin was allowed to visit Alberto's cell:




>>> TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION:


1. My father died on Easter Sunday at dawn, 2014 -- so to ME he died on EASTER -- the date was 4/20/2014 -- DAYS before Dad's 96th birthday on April 23.

2.

"Schwifty" (who often wears this cap), is my neighbor Robert James McKinney, who sells pot and possibly other drugs. He has no other income, and I owe him $20.00 after last night (and NO, not for sexual favors)!!!

3. After emailing my last posting to the Editors and Journalists of many top USA newspapers with NO ONE blocking me (and sending to a few others by secured server), I realized I'd FORGOTTEN to also send it to Lara (Yunaska) Trump, so I quickly did and posted this screen-capture I got -- I had sent it and then got a RECEIVED RECEIPT: 







Lara with Jesse Davis, who hosted Lara's BABY-BOY SHOWER on the top floor of the building at Market Street and Front Street in Wilmington (which I almost CRASHED, having had advanced notice).




Anyone who READS the posting just linked to above, knows that in 2017, I was BLOCKED from using Lara Trump's secured server to contact her -- but I was NOT BLOCKED last night!!!



I think that is ENOUGH -- for today!!!










.

No comments: