Friday, December 4, 2020

RP: My Cavalcade of "Friday Night Funnies" -- Only SOME of Which are HUMOROUS:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/my-cavalcade-of-friday-funnies-only.html












Today, my younger sister Julie, a devout Roman Catholic and Trump Republican who had an abortion years ago while in her drugging/sex-addiction days (I too was a sex addict in the 1980s and 90s), and whose husband Joel Duffy Jr., two years ago told her OUT OF THE BLUE that he was filing for divorce because he'd met the woman he wanted to marry, which he did and Julie kept his surname, because as Julie told me, "I LOVE JOEL and am praying to Jesus for him to return to me."

Anyway, without further comment, here is Julie's and my communication of this morning:


>>> Julie, I received your request via text and will honor it!!!


Hi Julie,

This morning, at the same time it broke in the news that Job Growth in the last month was only HALF what had been expected:

"Hi Scott, I'm getting duplicate emails from you please take me off both those lists. I no longer wish to receive daily emails from you, only here and there when needing to communicate with the family. Thanks, Julie"

Before opening it, I saw the duplicate emails part, and KNOW I need to correct my lists because many are getting dupes and many others are blocked in one list and not moved to the other list. I had planned to take care of that tedious task this weekend. There is no explaining this problem since with both, I simply "reply to all" from my last email (wiping all but the addresses out, then re-writing everything), from the same account and one goes through to EVERYONE, and the other blocks them going out to about 40.

Also, I've had a HUGE SURGE in registered blog hits the last few days, and my last two postings were about finding someone from the past who is important to me and employed me when I was broke in 1982 -- as well as one of the several Judges (all the local Republican Judges and two of the Democrats), who seriously violated my rights in 2011 and 12, and in 2015. The WORST ONE has now been caught in DEFRAUDING CONTRIBUTORS in a scheme raising money for Donald Trump and a Criminal Investigation of her has already begun -- LOL!!!

And now I am totally IN with NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein (and have let him know I do NOT support prosecuting Mom because of her advanced age), and to my knowledge she no longer works with Coach Lou Holtz and others to make America NAZI -- and Holtz is back in the news AGAIN so I guess I'll write HIM again, too!!!

God rules and we will sift through the many lies from both sides of the Political Aisle as well as spread by many FAKE "Christians". As you know, I've been tearing into Democrats lately more than Republicans!!!

All best,
Scott


Just a note to REMIND READERS that I worked (successfully), with REPUBLICANS to un-seat Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner in the Primary when she ran for a STATE JUDGESHIP!!! 


>>> ADDED LATER: Although I believe Kern LOST to Sandra Ray -- but Sandra Ray LOST in the ElectionIt no longer matters, the DETAILS, now.



t6Sptonsolrheda 
Shared with Public
Public
LOL!!! I wondered why I had seen Coach Lou Holtz TWICE in the last two weeks beside Trump in brief cuts on MSNBC -- without explanation.

My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan with Lou Holtz PLANNED the Catholic/NAZI takeover of the US Government while we lived across Larwell Drive in Columbus, OH 1968 and 1969 -- and Lou and Mom with my father and Lou's now deceased wife Beth, planned it together while we still had Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings.

My sister Jane babysat Lou's kids and HATED IT because the three in grade school had NOT been potty-trained and were forever POOPING THEIR PANTS!!!








Today, I went to my neighborhood Harris Teeter supermarket for their Friday Special of a bucket of fried chicken for six dollars (four dollars off), and while choosing a bucket, met an older-than-me White Couple both wearing MAGA facemasks, and asked them if they were not TOTALLY ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES -- explaining that my Kenan Family put Trump into power to destroy Democracy and activate the HALF TRILLION DOLLAR contract that Kenan employee Rex Tillerson signed with Vladimir Putin as soon as Trump was elected.

They said NO -- they are PROUD THEY DID THAT and TRUMP is AS GOOD AS JESUS CHRIST!!!

Well, I called HIM a Christian Turd and gave her my "Christian University of North Texas" Award:



They BOTH started yelling calling for POLICE -- and claimed they would have me arrested for saying such things to them. I pointed out that they think Trump is as good a JESUS and Trump LOVES SQUEAZING ANY FEMALE's PUSSY, so they are HYPOCRITES to complain about my language!!!

And two minutes later, I began speaking with a gentleman older than me who asked if I'd play on his basketball team (I'm 6' 11"). People who ask me that are ALWAYS FUN TO ENGAGE, so I told him about the original Kenan Genealogy stating that I would get a FULL BASKETBALL SCHOLARSHIP to Duke -- but I had gotten a partial one based on BRAINS to Denison University in Ohio.

He got VERY EXCITED, asking my full name, and said that he and his wife (who had just joined us), were LIFE-LONG members at First Presbyterian, which is TOTALLY ENDOWED by my Kenan Family, and I told him that while I did not remember him or his wife, I had been a member for half a year in 2011, and between Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson and Associate Pastor Jim Holderness, they told me HOW they keep Blacks from applying to be Members -- and how they are PROUD to protect Hard-Drug Traffickers and White Supremacists in their congregation -- specifically including District Attorney Benjamin R. David.

They became CLEARLY CONFUSED, so no part of that like District Court Judge Robin Wickes Robinson is not, another member there whom I call "The Yin in First Prez's Yang (or vice-versa)"


And the FIRST TIME I ran into Judge Robinson in that same Harris Teeter in 2016, she CHASTIZED ME for this in my blog -- which I agree with -- but told her sometimes one must FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!!!



Then, about to leave the store, I ran into store manager Steve (I think), who is probably in his mid-fifties, 6' 4", a bit heavy, and showing a slight limp. I've known and spoken with him for YEARS -- but not in 1.5 years. We were alone where no one else could hear, and I caught him up on how I'm now working with A.G. Josh Stein, the Feds, and others to BUST my Kenan relatives who put Trump into power and run Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Christian Churches (which he has always known about).

I told him I'd had TWO altercations with his customers, but kept my voice down so as not to disturb others. Steve said he is SO SICK of local White Hypocrites (he is White), and thanked me for that -- and CRACKED UP!!!


>>> AN EXCHANGE WITH MY LONG-TIME FACEBOOK FRIEND WRITER PERRY BRASS:



Perry Brass



1tShponsortoedh 
Shared with Public
Public
Perry Brass -- I assume that you, like I, know Ed White personally. At the 2009 Decatur, GA Book Festival, I was in the talk of Ed and one other writer, they both giving talks on their new books, and I bought Ed's and had him autograph it.

I don't remember the name of it, but John Uecker, who smothered with a pillow Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams) my old employer in 1981 and 82, and later murdered writer James Purdy, after getting Purdy to leave his entire estate to him in his will (and my Political Blog forced Uecker to now hide from US Law in a foreign country).

Anyway, Uecker told me that Edmund White (who has NOT blocked me on Facebook as you can see), conspired with Don Weise, then head of Carroll & Graf publishing to give White a half-million dollar advance for that book that they BOTH knew would be a sales dog.

It WAS and that forced the publishing house out of business.

About seven years ago, I blogged about that and sent it to Ed White, who said, "OK, but I don't like being reminded of it," so I took Ed off my emailing list then.

And Don Weise, later as Publisher of Alyson Books contracted to publish my "Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams", but NEVER intended to publish it and tanked it at the last minute when it was scheduled to be the featured Hard-Cover release of 30 releases in spring of 2010.


I hope to soon chase Weise into hiding from the Law in some other country -- LOL!!!

Allan Gurganus is my 4th cousin and a GREAT GAY WRITER/ACTIVIST, and the recently deceased Randall Kenan is not my blood relative, but descended from slaves that my family owned, was a HUGE help to me in proving that Sewanee/Episcopal Church had a hand in the murder of Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams).

Gay Writers and Gay Publishing need to CLEAN UP THEIR ACT. If you would like to ask John Uecker about this, his email still works: runningsun@earthlink.net and this is Don Weise's now: don@querellepressbooks.com. I'm sure you have Ed White's email address to ask him.

I will at least give Edmund White credit for being HONEST WITH ME!!!
The Lambda Literary Foundation's website has a really beautiful interview with Edmund White, who is one of the exquisite gifts of gay literature.

He is a real novelist, in that that is what he does: he writes novels, and memoirs. Some novelists are really poets inside or playwrights (Henry James desperately wanted to be a playwright, and was rotten at it; Somerset Maugham on the other hand was amazing at both) but Ed White is the genuine thing: a novelist. This interview is a nice keyhole into his thought and work.









.

No comments: