Sunday, December 13, 2020

RP: PROOF of Republican/Presbyterian Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner's GUILT Emerges -- but I BET the CHRISTIANS in Wilmington, NC Law Enforcement REFUSE TO INDICT HER!!! / 'Tis My Buddy Frank Sinatra's BIRTHDAY, Today -- Frank's Fave Niece Patricia Sinatra Told Me in Wilmington in 2011 How She SOLD Control of Bank of America to My Kenan Family -- and Now HATES KENAN NAZI/KLANSMEN WAYS (and her son Danny Sinatra Helped Me OUT When Judge Sandra Ray/Criner SCREWED ME IN COURT)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/proof-of-republicanpresbyterian-judge.html



The legendary Frank Sinatra was born in Hoboken, New Jersey, on this day in 1915. A young Frank is seen in this great photo with original Rat Pack leader Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall, who gave the Rat Pack its name. We love this quote from Bogart about Sinatra.


Well, Readers, I had ONCE AGAIN planned to cull the dupes (and I don't mean the ones Aol.com email SHOWS and I copy from "sent mail"), but the REAL ONES in my email lists as disclosed here: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/much-healthier-to-be-out-gay-than.html




And this MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONNECTION I have to Judge Ray/Criner as well as Lisa and Jim Wilkins -- VIA Danny Sinatra, who like Presbyterian Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson are the ONLY two people in my life who SURPRISED ME (both in 2011), by telling me they WANTED to have sex with me but could not BECAUSE OF THEIR VOWS TO THEIR WIVES!!!


I'd had NO IDEA that either of them was GAY!!!



Danny Sinatra with his wife, Phoebe Dollar (the noted Goth actress), with their Little Dividend, 2011, here in Wilmington, NC.


Now, when Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner worked with Wilmington's TOP CRACK-COCAINE DISTRIBUTOR, Gerald Austin Wynn -- who with my roommate then, Brenda McKnight, whom I'd had no idea was a CRACK ADDICT -- after getting AN ANONYMOUS JUDGE (the signature is completely unreadable -- Judge Jay Corpening released all Commitment Papers to me two years ago), to commit me falsely to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital -- and when I got OUT, as soon as I was back in my room in Brenda's house on Oleander Drive, Police BURST into my room, and served me an "ex-parte" Restraining Order so I had to leave with ONLY what I could carry in my two arms.

When we got to Judge Ray/Criner's Courtroom, NEITHER of them were present when the case was called. Judge Criner (as she was then called), had Deputies search the whole Courthouse, but could not find them, so she DISMISSED THE CASE!!!

Then, after I had LEFT COURTHOUSE PROPERTY, but was still near enough to be seen, a Deputy ORDERED ME BACK TO COURT -- they had been FOUND and Judge Criner broke the Constitution and Laws by re-opening the dismissed case.

Criner ruled in their favor. To have been LEGAL, they should have immediately refiled and AGAIN gotten it "ex-parte" -- which could have been served as soon as I returned to the room I had PAID RENT FOR in Brenda's House -- and not only THAT, when I wrote a formal complaint to the Courts Authority, they TURNED ME DOWN, claiming that I had NO PROOF OF THAT -- and REFUSED to view the tapes -- ALL Courtrooms and corridors are audio/video taped -- and there was a Court Reporter typing through ALL OF IT -- I had even asked Judge Criner TWICE if she had dismissed it, and both times she replied "Yes"!!!


And so, a few days later, I got Danny Sinatra to help me get my belongings out of Brenda's house. HE had to go in alone and pack up my stuff with Brenda's supervision, while I remained in Danny's car with Police or Deputies sitting in cars watching me.



Brenda McKnight in our backyard, then.



Gerald Austin Wynn then, who soon was convicted in South Carolina of MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKING, spent several years in prison there, and since his release has lived near Washington, DC.



6h 
Shared with Public
Public

This is TOO FUNNY!!!

I KNOW Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner, and nearly a year ago, Lisa Wilkins, who bought the hats and now is ANGRY, had written to me and I sent her much info I knew of Judge Sandra Ray's many CRIMES -- when they were trying (unsuccessfully), to "Primary" Judge Ray when she was running for a state-wide Appeals Court Judge position -- which she LOST in the general election!!!

Well, Judge Ray is PROVEN to have known the hats were NOT hand-signed -- HA!!!

I think that is ENOUGH for a "Lazy Sunday", so ENJOY -- all ye who will soon land in PRISON for running White Supremacy and Hard Drug Trafficking with the Christian Churches !!!


Scott









.

No comments: