Wednesday, December 16, 2020

RP: My Letter to President-Elect Joe Biden:

For WIDER GRAPHICS: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/my-letter-to-president-elect-joe-biden.html



I had more reasons to vote for Joe Biden/against Donald Trump and  Black Donald Trump than just THIS!!!



Joe Biden, President-Elect of the United States of America

press@joebiden.com

https://go.joebiden.com/page/s/contact-us

https://www.facebook.com/joebiden (via FB Message)


Cc: acsgdl@state.gov, info@joshstein.org


December 16, 2020


Dear President-Elect Biden,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and I live in the OTHER Wilmington, in North Carolina, but I am very familiar with yours in Delaware, because when I was in 7 - 11 grades, we lived outside West Chester, PA, and Wilmington was a place to buy more expensive goods -- WITHOUT SALES TAX!!!

First of all, do not be intimidated by my 6' 11" height or my STRIDENT VOICE -- I'm a bit of a drama queen --  because I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, who can PROVE that Pete Buttigieg's Episcopal Church with the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI murdered Tennessee Williams -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us they would do (and then steal Tenn's estate from Harvard for the Episcopal Church -- which they also did).

As you must have wondered when you read my surname, I am related to the wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill, NC, who with the Episcopal Church, Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, Kenan Oil-Business Partner Vladimir Putin -- and Facebook -- put Donald Trump into the Presidency. My beyond bizarre adventures -- especially of the last 11 years -- have put me in the position of knowing FAR MORE TOP SECRET INFORMATION than maybe even Presidents are allowed to know!!! I got it observing my FAMILY and my adversaries -- so have it all LEGALLY.

But I figure with your long experience in the Senate and close relationship with President Obama, you must have EVERY IMAGINABLE SECURITY CLEARANCE -- and you have now been getting Daily Briefings. NONE of this should be a surprise to you -- except what is not very important.

Like you, I was raised a devout Roman Catholic, but unlike you, I spent my grade school years in Louisville, Kentucky, where it was a very SCIENTIFIC Catholicism, and anyone using words like "nigger" would be EXPELLED by the nuns. At Sts. Philip & James in 7th and 8th grades in Exton, PA, (we moved there about two weeks before President Kennedy was assassinated), all the kids there ridiculed "niggers" and promised to beat me to a PULP if I took up for Black people.

Later, at Henderson High, when Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated, I was one of only a handful of white students who joined the blacks in the school auditorium to grieve. In 1990, I had a brief snail-mail correspondence with Coretta Scott King, and before that in the mid 1980s, I knew Julian Bond and his family, they eating many Sunday Dinners in the Magic Pan restaurant I managed then in Marietta, GA. 

And then so my mother could plan the ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZI takeover of the USA with Coach Lou Holtz, we moved to across Larwell Dr. in Columbus, OH from him and his HIDEOUS wife Beth. My mother actually relayed Pope Francis's command to SHUT DOWN the US Government in 2013 (and then to re-open it -- so DON'T SAY the Pope doesn't already RUN the US GOVERNMENT), to Coach Lou and his closest partner, John Boehner (who is now a top lobbyist to legalize pot), and then to reopen it when -- LIKE YOU who claim it would be an insult to your dead son for the USA to have free health care like EVERY OTHER developed country in the world.

My parents tried to kill ME many times -- or have me killed, actually -- because I won't shut up about the Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings. Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to Political Exile in Mexico in early 2010, and after I returned about the first of 2011, I had to flee back for another 3.5 years, because local Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David (and via his Legal Intern Jeffrey Duncan), with Wells Fargo's Exec in Chicago Jamie Lee Sutherland, and Fox News Talking Head Daliah Saper of Saper Law, STOLE copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams in a KANGAROO COURT in Cook County.

I was never legally served the false charge of LIBEL and then was convicted In Absentia. Funny that this was because I'd blogged about the 24 millions of dollars (monthly on average), Jamie bragged to me he did in Drug Trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for Wells Fargo (that office was fined the same year, 2010, the highest fine EVER for laundering Drug Money).

And of course, Jamie Lee Sutherland was the first of many who told me he KNEW Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel from his Man's Country private gay baths in Chicago. Later, other Chicago gay men I met on the beach at Mismaloya, Mexico (where The Night of the Iguana was filmed), when I told them I'd worked for Tennessee, they went NUTS -- and said they'd recently spoken with Rahm Emanuel and he and Barack Obama considered MY KNOWLEGE to be the BIGGEST THREAT to their Political Lives!!! 

They also told me that the email address that Jamie Sutherland had given me to use, RoosterSutherland@gmail.com, was the SIGNATURE of the Obama/Emanuel Drug Mafia -- "Rooster" then last name, at gmail.com


Here is Jamie's current contact info so you can ask him DIRECTLY:



And JUST TODAY, I was kicked off Facebook for at least the TWENTY-SEVENTH TIME since 2015 for 30 days -- for CRITICIZING CHRISTIANS!!!

Jamie Bendall, a well-known and connected lawyer in Atlanta now has this info (and with LUCK, he might offer me a job doing stand-up comedy in the Punchline Comedy Club, that he's the managing partner of):


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/kicked-off-facebook-for-another-30-days.html


OK, here is more on these things:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0




The time I gave President Reagan AN ORDER at his White House party: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html


When I met Jackie Onassis -- but this does NOT contain the Politicshttps://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


This explains how the CIA MISSED KILLING ME and my boyfriend at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics -- and also has info on MOST of the Crimes I've been reporting on. It would be a GREAT PLACE for your researchers to GET INTO MY HEAD!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/clint-eastwood-filming-ballad-of.html


After initially sending this to you, I will send it to my 200+ Political Contacts, about 50 of whom are now BLOCKED from receiving them, but ENOUGH influential people in the Press, Law Enforcement, and Government (and Donald Trump's Presbyterian Church, especially), so it can be PROVED IN COURT that YOUR PEOPLE got this and if THEY block you from receiving it, then we can CHARGE THEM WITH THAT CRIME.




Check the blogged copy for LATE EDITS, and OTHERWISE, I wish you a MOST DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL TERM (or Hell in Prison)!!!


All Best.

Scott D. Kenan

the OTHER Wilmington




















.

No comments: