Wednesday, December 30, 2020

RP: Ten Years Ago, Today, Scott Kenan FIRST Moved to Wilmington, North Carolina!!! I Had PLANNED to SALUTE THE CITY for Its MANY Improvements since THEN -- But the City Mailed Me a FOUR-COLOR, GLOSSY Booklet BRIMMING with Drug-Trafficking Christian Drug Mafia LIES -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/ten-years-ago-today-scott-kenan-first.html



Jerod Patterson, the recently hired Editor of The Wilmington Current, a publication of the City of Wilmington, NC.



Really, I was going to give Wilmington's NAZI/Christian, Drug-Thug Government a BREAK today, because MANY things are much better than when I arrived ten years ago, today. I arrived at dusk on December 30, 2010, having driven from Raleigh, where after my parents paid for me to return from being homeless in Puerto Vallarta, but it turned out they ONLY would help me if I consented to taking Lithium Carbonate as a SOFT LOBOTOMY -- despite the fact that my shrink of eight years had never seen a sign of BIPOLAR in me, and took me off Psych Meds in early 2009.


After Dad went out and SHOT A HOLE in my car's windshield with his BB gun -- right where my face would be -- I KNEW something EVIL was up, and within a day or two, Raleigh Police Officers awoke me in my bed, claimed my parents had gotten a Restraining Order against me with ex-parte, and kicked me out.


After living in my car in Raleigh (and regularly getting into the State HQ Building of the NC Republican Party and leaving them notes on cards for my memoir similar to this one -- slipping them under the doors of the TOP PEOPLE), and after TWO snow storms that dumped 3 - 5", I decide to motor down to Wilmington -- because I love it so much, and it is TWO climate zones warmer, so FAVORABLE to living homeless in my car!!!




Fernando Merino (misspelled above), was the son of the CIA's TOP COCAINE SUPPLIER in Colombia and held me hostage at his Mexican Godfather's ranch near Puerto Vallarta in 2010, where armored vehicles full of Drug Mafia were armed with machine guns and lived there also in barracks. His Godfather Hector-the-Engineer was the world-class engineer who had placed the booby-trap in the Chunnel between England and France to FAKE another 9/11 for the CIA -- but as Fernando admitted, they found it and closed the Chunnel for many months in 2010, claiming it was just for repairs -- and REMOVED IT!!!


My contract Fernando got me to sign that he claimed CONNECTED ME FOR LIFE to the CIA  that I IGNORED and suffered MANY consequences and still suffer from in my fights with Wilmington Politicians and Law Enforcement today:



And the TWO POLITICIANS I first met in Wilmington were the former Head of the Republican Party, of NC, Tom Fetzer -- Tom was DUMPED by the Tea-Partyists after it came out he was actually gay. He and his wife and youngest children were also eating in the Dixie Grill on Market Street while I was having brunch with my "man of the night", who told me Fetzer had slept with a couple of his male friends.



Tom and Kate Fetzer with the first three of their children.



And then I met Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby -- BEFORE he was disgraced the FIRST TIME for bilking his financial customers and had to resign as Senator. 


Thom Goolsby -- hot in Drug Trafficking with Dem. NC State Representative, then, Susi Hamilton -- as well as Ryan Lee Burris, before he became Third Vice Chair of the County Democratic Party and then both he and his finance Wes Taylor DIED OF DRUG OVERDOSES!!!


The ONE THING that connected them all is that they INSISTED they were DEVOUT CHRISTIANS and MOVING DRUGS to honor their Wilmington Churches.




And of course I met Lawyer David A. Nash in his Costello's Gay Piano Bar then on Princess Street, on the NIGHT of December 30, 2010, and witnessed HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING THERE that led to this:





>>> SO, WITH ALL OF THAT IN MIND , MY LETTER TO JEROD PATTERSON:


Jerod Paterson, Editor

The Wilmington Current

newsletter@wilmingtonnc.gov


Cc: Mayor "Bill" Saffo: bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov and Wilmington City Council: council@wilmingtonnc.gov, editor@wilmingtonbiz.com


December 30, 2020


Dear Mr. Paterson and your employers, Mayor Saffo and all of City Council:


First of all, everyone but YOU knows me personally -- and as well as as the TRUTH TELLER who won't let Christian Drug Traffickers REMAIN OUT OF JAIL for much longer -- regardless their Political Party, and not only our FAGGOT MAYOR and his little gay Deputy, Tony McEwen, whom I flirted with outrageously in Costco a year or so ago -- until his WIFE AND CHILDREN showed up -- HA!!!


Councilman Kevin O'Grady TOTALLY DISSED ME in Costco years ago -- because I confronted him (and City Law Enforcement and Council), with allowing "Fairy Tails of North Carolina" -- a garish mobile WHORE HOUSE that plied downtown streets including where O'Grady lives (or did), that D.A. Benjamin R. David paid Robby Trahan and Michael "Jersey" Keogh with WHORE RIDES for giving Ben info on ME!!!


Councilman Charlie Rivenbark and Mayor Saffo MURDERED my best friend Evan Fish on Sept. 3, 2011 -- because he could PROVE my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, GA, who distributes HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida but ESPECIALLY in Wilmington and Atlanta, GA -- and my own PARENTS, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, STILL THEN America's TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZIS, set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and in ILM with Father Robert J. Kus -- whom I chased to HIDE FROM THE LAW in Honduras a couple of years ago -- via this blog.



Patrick "Christian" Stansbury is ALSO a CHRISTIAN MINISTER online, and everyone he works with MUST BE A CHRISTIAN!!!




Well, FINALLY, I got not only NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, but Gov. Roy Cooper, to ask for ALL OF MY INFORMATION as they plan to BUST probably most Politicians in the Lower Cape Fear -- but also many Christian Ministers, including Sheriff Ed McMahon's ADMITTED top Hard Drug co-Trafficker, Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church, but also County Commissioner Rev. Jonathan Barfield, Bishop Tony McGhee, and other HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS who have been working in conjunction with CIA Agent Kevin Maurer and his Cape Fear Collective, Bill Cameron, his Family, and their Live Oak Bank, to STEAL New Hanover Regional Medical Center from ownership by the Citizens to ENRICH THEM PERSONALLY.


Also part of that CHRISTIAN GREED-BOT PLOT are Julia Olson-Boseman, Woody White, Patricia Kusek. ALL of them doing it for the GREATER GLORY OF THEIR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!!!


Well, there ARE a few REAL CHRISTIANS in Wilmington, but they don't speak to most of our Politicians or Ministers. My neighbors on Spofford Circle all got your GLOSSY LIE-FEST today, and EVEN the one three doors from me who is an AVOWED Trump-loving AMMOSEXUAL who is armed to the TEETH and waiting for Donald Trump to tell Christians to rise up and TAKE OVER THE USA, can't stand the Democrats in office here -- and the DEMOCRATS on my street HATE THE DEMS EVEN MORE!!!


They all have their HEADS UP EACH OTHER's ASSES:



On a PERSONAL NOTE, I must say that YOU look almost as HOT as our local HOTTEST POLITICIAN, Nelson Beaulieu:



Handsome, Veteran, Smart, BUILT and HAIRY-CHESTED!!! But Nelson is married to a woman and that's his business, so I have NEVER flirted with Nelson -- even when I met him in 2015 at a Julia Olson-Boseman Fundraiser (where I ALSO met Commissioner and Patriot Rob Zapple)!!!



Let me know, if you could use a massage or similar!!!


The BIGGEST CROOK you profiled in this issue is Mayor Saffo, who everyone in town knows was FIRST a protégé of Republican Senator Jesse Helms -- whom my own father always claimed HE had been most responsible for putting into power -- and Dad got DISGUSTED with Helms in his last years in the Senate. Helms was TOO NAZI for even one of America's TOP NAZIS!!!



Jesse Helms with his top ally, Rev. Jerry Falwell, Sr.






Bertha Todd speaking at the unveiling of the new Marker for the 1898 Coup D'Etat.


I met Bertha Todd at this event -- when I had to step in and pull the shroud off the new Marker -- because the Politicians couldn't figure out how to do it -- they were TOO HIGH!!!





THANKS for profiling BERTHA!!!


Now, when you follow my hyperlinks you will LEARN MORE ABOUT WILMINGTON, which you are in NO WAY FROM so they pulled the WOOL OVER YOUR EYES when they hired you.


You will SEE why I have gotten over 1.9 million hits to my blog -- and why it's MOST POPULAR with everyone who works in the New Hanover County Courthouse -- but less so in City Hall -- HA!!!


Just LOOK at that cowardly Mayor "Bill" Saffo:





All Best, and may you ENJOY YOUR NEW POSITION!!!



I just HOPE you are not a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN like Joseph Goebbels!!!



Scott D. Kenan












.

No comments: