Friday, December 25, 2020

RP: There Goes DEUTSCHE BANK (and the Trumps, Kushners, and their God-Damned -- LITERALLY -- Christian allies)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/there-goes-deutsche-bank-and-trumps.html



Deutsche Bank
has loaned the
Trump Organization
more than $300 million over the years.

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2020/12/41565/



One of Tennessee Williams's murderers, Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), a Russian National who got control of Morgan-Grenfell Bank, which became the CORE of Deutsche BankLender to the Trumps and Kushners -- and Conduit of Cash to them from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs.






My tale of finally meeting Maria St. Just at Tennessee Williams's Memorial:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/epilogue_22.html


>>> BREAKING!!!: At 4:54 PM today, Christmas Day 2020Facebook kicked me off AGAIN (I'm already kicked off for another 3.5 weeks)for this image I was kicked off for 30 days for back in 2011 -- which I only posted ONCE on Facebook -- that time in 2011!!!


There is NOTHING "OBSCENE" -- except in the imagination of the viewer:



STRANGE as this is, it is FUNNY that this DOUBLE-DIP IMPRISONMENT by Facebook, which is CONTROLED by the Kenan Family, Christian Churches, and Vladimir Putin (and helped put Trump into power), happened while I was posting TRUTH ABOUT DEUTSCHE BANK!!!



>>> ADDED: I only posted it ONCE on Facebook -- back in 2011 -- and I got it from Rush Derr IV of North Carolina's Facebook where HE never paid a penalty -- but he BLOCKED ME IMMEDIATELY when I confronted him about it.



Rush Derr IV from The DailReflector


https://www.reflector.com/news/local/brother-victim-was-left-handed/article_4a200c15-10c0-59a5-8a1b-3911b300a3f0.html


* * *

It was only three days ago, that I told my brother Mike -- and since then many others, but had not yet blogged this -- that I am now CERTAIN it is NOT THE CIA that has been constantly corrupting my computer and cell phone, but the Christian Churches and Putin's people in concert with Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, who is in a HALF-TRILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT in the Oil Business with Putin, who are doing it.


Also, in 2009, my computer got SO CORRUPTED I had to use a special tool of Norton Antivirus that showed I had OVER 3,000,000 files on my computer (a regular scan showed just over 1,000,000) -- and MOST of my files were written in CHINESE CHARACTERS.


At least they didn't pull an RV into my apartment's parking lot and EXPLODE IT!!!




REMEMBER: When I first returned to Wilmington, North Carolina to expose KENAN FAMILY CRIMES of Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy with the Christian Churches, and the Bush, Cheney, Clinton and soon Obama Families -- EVERY BLACK PERSON I met here KNEW Obama was GAY AS A GOOSE -- except Christian Minister and District Court Judge and serious Hard-Drug Trafficker, James H. Faison III, who PROMPTLY violated my Civil Rights -- but in a way that did not significantly harm me.

THEN, I visited the offices of Wilmington's only Black newspaper, the Wilmington Journal. And NOW my antivirus REFUSES to allow me to go to http://www.wilmingtonjournal.com/, to remind me of the owners' names (I think it's the Jervay family), and the matriarch in charge was FURIOUS with me, claiming that Barack Obama being GAY totally OFFENDED HER CHRISTIAN BELIEFS!!!



You don't have to be WHITE to be a CHRISTIAN BITCH!!!







Jesus was born on June 16the day in 2015 that Donald Trump came down the escalator and announced his candidacy -- which was ALSO my SIXTY-FOURTH BIRTHDAY!!!








And I just had Donald Trump REMOVED FROM MY COLON a few months ago!!!







>>> SO, ANYWAY, TODAY, CHRISTMAS MORNING , I FIRST HAD MESSAGES AND THEN PHONE CALLS WITH MOM AND MY SIBLINGS MIKE AND JANE -- but just like at Thanksgiving, my younger sister Julie, STILL a DEVOUT TRUMP REPUBLICAN and ROMAN CATHOLIC who SPURNS the words of POPE FRANCIS -- REFUSED to return my call today.


And here are the TWO important OTHER EMAIL EXCHANGES I had last night at nearly midnight, and first thing this morning with two separate people, Larry Reni Thomas of Wilmington on Fire and Shon Blotzer of Heritage Presbyterian Church:


>>> Re: Answers to your questions: -- and a VERY MERRY FESTIVUS (a nod to my brother, Mike), to ALL!!! !!! !!!


To lrt0393@hotmail.com lrt0393@hotmail.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, spellerstreetfilms@gmail.com spellerstreetfilms@gmail.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, nhcnaacp@gmail.com nhcnaacp@gmail.com, peacebsteelman@gmail.com peacebsteelman@gmail.com, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net


LOL!!! I had to look that up -- not remembering what had come last. To say I will not commit to a thing before I hear its details is what separates me from you and -- presumably, Chris Everett. He hasn't said a word here at all, and I have not copied him directly.


I think it's for the best, given all that I blogged about Wilmington on Fire when I saw it years ago. I'd hoped that you had all learned your lessons and were going to have a GOOD soundtrack this time that relates to the material -- the scholarship was EXCELLENT -- and great camerawork, too -- but chuck "Clownty-Attorney", a CRACK ADDICT with only a few teeth then (hidden behind his mustache), billing him as Historian Chatfield Kent, when his real name is Kent Chatfield. 


Now, his facts were correct, and anyone who studies History is properly called a Historian. But I think you should have ALSO included him in his OTHER get-up of the SAME YEAR as your first film.




It doesn't matter what your, my, Chris Everett's or Clownty Attorney's pasts have been. Begin a NEW SLATE TODAY -- do a great job finishing this film. I wish you all the BEST Artistic and Financial SUCCESS as you complete this journey!!!


Lighter, Longer Days are HERE AGAIN!!!


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Larry Thomas <lrt0393@hotmail.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Thu, Dec 24, 2020 10:54 pm

Subject: Re: Answers to your questions:


Scott:


Greetings!  I hope all is well.  Judging from your answer to the last question, I don't think you would make a good fit for "Wilmington on Fire II" or for that matter, any research that I am involved in, either.  


Thanks for your time.


Peace!


Bro. Larry  


From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 10:32 AM

To: lrt0393@hotmail.com <lrt0393@hotmail.com>

Subject: Re: Answers to your questions:

 

Hi Larry,


I know you weren't sure when you were coming to Wilmington, but had said about 12/23. I haven't heard anything else.


So what's up???


Thanks,

Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Larry Thomas <lrt0393@hotmail.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Mon, Dec 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Subject: Re: Answers to your questions:


Thanks. 


From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 11:45 AM

To: lrt0393@hotmail.com <lrt0393@hotmail.com>

Cc: scott@scottdavidkenan.com <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>

Subject: Answers to your questions:

 

POSSIBLE QUESTIONS FOR SCOTT KENAN  


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/i-answer-larry-remi-thomasswilmington.html



>>> Re: Larry Reni Thomas and "Wilmington on Fire" are AWOL -- but otherwise, Christmas is ROLLIN' IN!!!


To info@heritageopc.com info@heritageopc.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Merry Christmas, Shon!!!


Last night, after emailing this blog posting out, I thought that it was time to REMOVE your email address, since I'd said I'd do it sooner if you showed you have a sense of humor, and later if you didn't -- but it really should not go to you via this address. So I had already decided to remove you -- and if you want to see what I blog, you know how to find it.


I can't help wondering WHAT it was you thought meant you'd have to sell your soul to the devil if you remained in motion pictures. But the performing arts -- unlike writing, painting, etc., are COOPERATIVE so always exercises in compromise, and you might have had to deal with some real jerks.


And speaking of jerks in motion pictures, late last night I finally heard from Larry Reni Thomas, a major player in Chris Everett's Wilmington on Fire and in the upcoming WoF II, saying they don't want to include me confessing Kenan Family crimes in the leadership of that -- because I REFUSE to agree on financial compensation for the victims before hearing the details of such a plan. 


So though I no longer worship Jesus, I salute all Christians who follow his Teachings about how to live. I AM concerned that after COVID recedes that Wilmington's Christian churches -- as well as most elsewhere -- will have lost more congregants and be more cash-strapped -- why I recommended to Mayor Saffo and City Council that they encourage the churches to consolidate so they can pay their bills without resorting to Hard-Drug Trafficking


From: Info Heritage <info@heritageopc.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Fri, Dec 25, 2020 8:02 am

Subject: Re: Larry Reni Thomas and "Wilmington on Fire" are AWOL -- but otherwise, Christmas is ROLLIN' IN!!!


I actually don’t really do anything in the film business anymore. I stopped because I would have had to sell my soul and wasn't willing to compromise morals, ethics, etc. 


I appreciate your sense of humor. However, this email is not my personal email but an email reserved for church administration. 


I hope you are well and that you have a very Merry Christmas. 


Take care,


Shon


On Dec 24, 2020, at 10:26 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/okey-dokey-its-christmas-eve-and-santa.html


2h 
On #ThisDayInHistory in 1776, General George Washington led the Continental Army across the Delaware River from Pennsylvania to New Jersey. The famous crossing took place on Christmas night as Washington and his embattled troops moved into position for a surprise attack against British-allied Hessian forces.

To learn more about the American Revolution, visit https://www.history.com/.../washington-crosses-the-delaware












.

No comments: