Tuesday, December 8, 2020

RP: My Emailed Letter to Delores Dyer of Little Chapel on the Boardwalk Presbyterian Church in Lara Yunaska and Eric Trump Beach (Wrightsville Beach, NC) -- and SELECTED Other TOP Wilmington Presbyterians -- and Law Enforcement ALLIES!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/my-emailed-letter-to-delores-dyer-of.html



Well when you put it that way..... poor squirrel🥺
1
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 11h








ALREADY SENT with some Received Receipts already received -- and ONLY dbholt@tmail.com's copy came back as to a BAD ADDRESS!!!


To delores@littlechapel.org delores@littlechapel.org, pat@littlechapel.org pat@littlechapel.org, jdenney@littlechapel.org jdenney@littlechapel.org, dbholt@tmail.com dbholt@tmail.com, bill@cameronco.com bill@cameronco.com, tony.mcewen@wilmingtonnc.gov tony.mcewen@wilmingtonnc.gov, ernie.thompson@westpreschurch.org ernie.thompson@westpreschurch.org, dnash@hoguehill.com dnash@hoguehill.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, lindsey.m.luther@nccourts.org lindsey.m.luther@nccourts.org

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov council@wilmingtonnc.gov, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, shea@localdailymedia.com shea@localdailymedia.com, newsroom@wect.com newsroom@wect.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, contactgov@nc.gov contactgov@nc.gov, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org


>>> My reply to Delores Dyer, Office Manager of Little Chapel on the Boardwalk Presbyterian Church (the Denomination of my Kenan Ancestors), Wrightsville Beach, NC (now Lara and Eric Trump Beach):


Dear Ms. Dyer,


Thank you for your response to my email of last night's blog posting. I ALWAYS like to hear from my Readers, however, I request that you put your request into the English language so that I can understand it. You made no sense!!!

To begin with, to be on my (or any other), email list means you are receiving an ongoing stream of emails, which you have NOT received -- at least not from me. This was the FIRST in 1.5 years that I sent you. So I CAN'T take you off my email List -- but I have decided to now PUT YOU on an email List of Primarily Presbyterians, the White Supremacist Church that Donald Trump is a member of -- although he acts more like an Evangelical.






Without mentioning a SINGLE THING in this posting, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-republican-judge-sandra-ray-criner.html, that you find offensive -- and there is much there that most Christians would NOT be offended by, and not a THING that is untrue -- what, exactly, is your PROBLEM???


I did not send ANYTHING to a Presbyterian Church, but to the Pastor and others who are the actual authority there -- not an Office Manager (and the Office Manager at First Presbyterian when I was EXCORIATING then Pastor White Supremacist and Protector of Hard Drug Trafficking Ernest Trice Thompson, a Homosexual who surprised me and said he wanted to have sex with me, but could NOT because of his vows to his wife, which PROVES Ernie at least takes his Marriage Vows SERIOUSLY!!!), was WELL-AWARE of the Crimes of the Ministers therethen.


You can code me as JUNK (I actually think if you used the normal English language you'd have coded MY EMAILS as junk), but you can call me and them anything you want to -- you cannot change the TRUTH








So I will be sending this to a WIDE variety of Presbyterians, and if any of them can explain these GROSS DISCREPANCIES in the New Testament about the Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus to a physical Heaven that no one can locate and Science proves does not exist, then I will respect that person or persons as GODLY.




Now, my original email was more than TWICE this long, including FAR MORE INFO on how TOP LEADERS of Wilmington today admitted to me that EVERYONE in Wilmington knows that these people and other Christian Politicians excepting County Commissioner Rob Zapple and Councilman Kevin Spears are ALL CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKERS with MOST of Wilmington's Christian (and no non-Christian) Churches.


And THAT INCLUDES the Tour Guide at Fort Fisher Visitors Center , and the STAFF of SHUCKIN' SHACK on North Front Street, where we had lunch -- HA!!! 


But I was SO DISTRACTED because the CIA or Vladimir Putin's HACKERS had REMOVED every email address you see above -- except for Delores Dyer's and my own -- that I got them all back IN BEFORE SENDING, but didn't NOTICE that MOST OF THIS EMAIL had also been erased -- before I sent it.


I will REPORT IT AGAIN, tomorrow, and take the rest of tonight off.
















.

No comments: