Monday, December 28, 2020

RP: A Wee Note to WECT-TV 6, NBC's Affiliate in Wilmington, North Carolina -- the Station WHITE SUPREMACISTS Hide Behind for Donald Trump and Jesus Christ -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-wee-note-to-wect-tv-6-nbcs-affiliate.html



And the REASON we have so many CROOKS IN CONGRESS is that ALL REPUBLICANS and nearly ALL DEMOCRATS worship the GOD OF WHITE SUPREMACY, Jesus Christ -- LOL!!!






This has ALREADY been sent to Gray TV's Executive Offices in Atlanta and I got a received receipt from them. Here is a list of their CORPORATE OFFICERShttps://gray.tv/about#contactus



WECT News
322 Shipyard Blvd.
Wilmington, NC 28412

estammetti@wect.com
rheath@wect.com
frances.weller@gray.tv
https://gray.tv/about#contactus


December 28, 2020


Dear Employees of WECT-TV 6,

Some GOOD NEWS and some BAD NEWS for you, your TV station, and I suppose your parent NBC Networks, as well, from Scott Kenan -- whom all of you know. If we have not yet met in person, you've read my blog, which you've been getting emailed postings of for MANY YEARS now!!!


I included Frances Weller because what I've seen of her work is always FAIR -- but NOT Bryant Reed, because LATELY he ALWAYS BLOCKS MY EMAILS. WHY do some of you have wect.com addresses, and some have them @gray.tv???


I suppose I should THANK WECT because a top Producer there in 2015 -- soon after I'd returned to Wilmington from Puerto Vallarta -- told me they and ALL NEWS MEDIA in Wilmington had met when they heard I was back in town, deciding that NONE OF THEM would report on me or any of my claims -- UNTIL one OTHER of you had done that:



And that was in TOTAL DENIAL of the fact that BOTH WECT-TV and WWAY-TV 3 had BOTH broadcast interviews with me in 2011 -- when I was protesting downtown with an Occupy group, and once when I just walked up to a News Anchor filming at the base of Market Street, broke in on him, and he told the cameraman to keep rolling and then they broadcast what I had to say that night.








But I HAVE TO ADMIT, NO ONE is more HATEFUL in Wilmington than Pam Sander and her White Supremacist and Hard-Drug Trafficking/Protecting Wilmington Star News -- which at their starnewsonline.com and gannett.com -- and even GateHouse Media addresses have BLOCKED ME FOR MONTHS.


NO OTHER Wilmington News Organization has blocked my emails.


Now, I have to say that WECT-TV is GREAT at posting news stories on Facebook -- and in those postings shows no prejudice of their OWN Political Opinions, and has a GREAT FOLLOWING in Wilmington, North Carolina, the USA -- and even Internationally -- and NEVER have I been kicked off Facebook for ANYTHING I posted in one of WECT's threads -- including THIS, which once again, I offer to ALL who still worship the FAKE GOD Jesus Christ, that even the New Testament PROVES could not be the "Son of God":




However, it seems that nearly ALL of those who comment on WECT-TV 6's threads are CHRISTIAN or REPUBLICAN HATE-BOTS -- even TODAY!!!


I spoke with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, today, and she gave up on Trump's keeping the Presidency AT LEAST a week ago. Mom is sitting at home worrying MORE about COVID-19 as she approaches her 98th birthday in a week and two days -- because of the more transmittable variant now loose.


And she was THRILLED that the three young grandchildren of the woman next door, who NORMALLY come to visit her in her house, had come to outside where Mom could speak with them -- "so CUTE -- they all have the REDDEST HAIR!!!" -- by opening Mom's garage door and they standing back to address "Miss Ruth Anne".


Mom and I also discussed the payments that she, both of my sisters, and I will eventually receive -- be they $600 or $2,000, or something else. They got theirs early last time, but I had to wait 3.5 months to get my $1,200.


NONE of my family gave me much money for Christmas this year -- except Mike, who gave about what he would have given me the last couple of months if he still helped the others send me $83/week -- which they reduced from $125/week nearly two years ago -- after stopping COMPLETELY for six weeks -- and without explanation.


EVERY ONE of them know that MOM, especially, but EVERY ONE OF THEM SUPPORTED MOM when from early 2009 through early 2019, they all claimed I have BIPOLAR I -- after my shrink declared that in working with me for eight years, she had NEVER seen a sign I was BIPOLAR, but ALL of them claimed at least ONCE to Stone Mountain, GA Police, District Attorney Benjamin R. David in Wilmington, Republican Judge Chad Hogston of New Hanover County, NC, and my shrink at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital in early 2018 (my next to last commitment, on LIES by Republican Jonathan Deputy and his Drug-Trafficking partner Democrat NC State Representative Deb Butler), and Julia Triggs, MD told me that after speaking with Mom and my brother Mike at length on the phone, that Mom is "just a bitter old woman nursing her ancient grudges," and that she had caught Mike in SEVERAL LIESso I should never trust him.


And I was PROPERLY diagnosed as having Complex PTSD -- caused by ABUSE BY FAMILY as well as by the LEGAL and POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT of Wilmington, North Carolina. And my training as a Practitioner of Science of Mind (Metaphysics), and a little pot late at night has calmed me down CONSIDERABLY since then.


My POINT HERE is that I've got FAR MORE than $600.00 in bills due -- including $400 that Charity Care did not cover for medical care LAST SUMMER, but only billed to me a month ago, and since turned down for Charity, car maintenance that's overdue, about $200.00 for Medicare Deductible that kicks in the first of the year, my spring/fall only jacket is ripping out at the seams -- but Mom said today that I JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THAT and try putting them off for 3.5 months -- the EARLIEST I am likely to get the $600 and possibly more!!!






NOW to my point that WECT-TV's Facebook THREADS OF COMMENTS prove it is a LIGHTENING ROD for NAZIS, Klansmen, Trump Supporters and Christians who HATE GOD and the US Constitution. Readers can just read a few of the comments on these TWO sites posting the SAME STORY on Facebook to see what a CESSPOOL of CHRISTIAN HATRED Wilmington, NC actually is:


President-elect Joe Biden’s comments marked an escalation after earlier reports of difficulties in the transition process.

“It’s nothing short, in my view, of irresponsibility,” Biden said of the resistance his teams were facing. He warned that such delays could allow enemies of the United States to take advantage of vulnerabilities.

5.6K
1.2K Comments
533 Shares

  • It goes beyond irresponsible or incompetent when it’s part of the plan. We should regard these actions as criminal and respond accordingly.
    434
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 23m
    44 Replies
  • Thank you for standing up, President Biden! Can’t wait for January 20th.
    303
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 23m
    • Edited
    35 Replies
  • Trump doesn’t care what our enemies do to us. He cares about one thing only - himself. He wants to burn it all down since he lost. Also, he colludes with our enemies. As long as it benefits him, he doesn’t care what it does to this country.
    384
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 17m
    11 Replies
  • This is extremely disturbing that they are blocking Biden’s team access to vital security information. This should not be allowed to happen. So disgraceful!
    42
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 14m
    4 Replies
  • As the saga continues...
    Unfortunately this is only a small part of his "legacy".
    FYI: We've spent $143,000,000 on Trump's golf outings. That would have paid for 71,500 stimulus checks at $2000 each. [JWright] … 
    See More
    139
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 27m
    26 Replies
  • Glad to see him being stronger! We Democrats are way too soft. Can’t be that way with these Republicans.
    111
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 22m
    20 Replies
  • When is the rest of our government gonna stand up to the orange assclown and drag him screaming out of the white house? It's been apparent for awhile now that he is totally willing to undermine national security to soothe his ego. Get him out! Don't… 
    See More
    86
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 21m
    2 Replies
  • This is exactly why you won the election, Joe Biden! Typical conduct of a man obsessed with revenge and his own fate!
    75
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 21m


1h 
Biden said his team has faced “obstruction” from the “political leadership” at the Defense Department and the Office of Management and Budget as they’ve sought to gather necessary information to continue the transition of power.

28
23 Comments
1 Share

  • There's a very good reason why...he is a national security risk. And he will never be President..so no reason for him to get Intel.
    10
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
    2 Replies
  • There will be no transition of power. FOUR MORE YEARS OF TRUMP🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
    13
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
    6 Replies
  • The obstruction is he doesn't know what they are telling him. Lost.
    3
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
  • Aww, "bless his heart."
    3
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
  • Jail time coming
    3
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
  • Bc they know he wont transition..
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
  • his security level revoked
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
  • Biden is whining already and he is a security risk to our country
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h



Trump supporters came out in DROVES when Donald Trump campaigned in Wilmington, NC in 2016!!!



So I THANK WECT-TV for making my points to Holly Childs yesterday CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/welcoming-holly-childs-new-president-of.html


And I will be sending this OPEN LETTER to her, Wilmington Downtown, Inc., all local and other News Media, and especially the Presbyterian and Episcopal Ministers and Priests and Bishops, who are on my Email Lists.

3h 
(W) MaddowBlog: Texas Lt. Gov. Patrick offered $1M for evidence of voter fraud. Now, Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Fetterman has uncovered real-world evidence of Trump voters committing fraud, and he wants the Texan to pay up.



Christians -- worshipping MONEY!!!



.

No comments: