Sunday, December 27, 2020

RP: Welcoming Holly Childs, the New President of Wilmington Downtown, Inc., to WILMINGTON -- by Scott Kenan with the LOWDOWN on the DOWN LOW Corrupt Christian City and County Leadership!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICS:



Holly Childs will take over as president of WDI on January 4. (Port City Daily/Courtesy photo)


WILMINGTON — “Tangible results” are at the crux of Holly Childs’ work ethic. It’s what she hopes to bring to Wilmington when she takes over as president of Wilmington Downtown Inc. (WDI) in January.


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2020/12/26/meet-holly-childs-wdis-new-president/


Holly Childs, President-Elect

Wilmington Downtown, Inc.

partnership@wilmingtondowntown.com

https://www.wilmingtondowntown.com/about/contact-us


December 27, 2020


Dear Ms. Childs,


My name is Scott David Kenan, born, raised, and educated a Yankee, but living in the South solidly since I moved to Atlanta in 1983, and then Wilmington about the first of 2011 -- with a break for Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico by help of Colin Powell's people from late April 2012 until late June 2015 -- and caused by District Attorney Benjamin R. David and his allies -- Ben and his brother Jon being two of the LARGEST Hard Drug Traffickers in the Lower Cape Fear -- and I knew his long-term male lover as well as his wife Stephanie -- when Ben David was first a Deacon and then an Elder at First Presbyterian -- the church MOST INVOLVED in Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy here in town.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html


Mayor Vassilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo's St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox and Pastor Robert Campbell's New Beginning Christian Church in partnership with Sheriff Ed McMahon (technically not in Wilmington), are probably the BIGGEST distributors in town of Hard Drugs -- except for Katrina Knight's The Good Shepherd Center.



This is MY ATTITUDE -- photo taken April 27, 2019.


I see you had already been familiar with Wilmington and other parts of North Carolina in the past, and you and I and my FAVORITE Wilmingtonian from 2011, Terry Espy, when she and her husband KEPT ME SANE while I was homeless living under the Fourth Street viaduct in your Brooklyn Arts District (my degree from Denison University is in Studio Art -- in fact I won a US State Department contest before graduation and my Art Prints are hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world, although I began Math and Science and had the highest College Board scores of my class in those areas) -- so I'm balanced left and right brains -- but so SMART and HONEST that all of Wilmington's TOP CHRISTIAN POLITICIANS and LAW ENFORCEMENT have jailed and nut-house committed me MANY TIMES between early 2011 and early 2019 -- until I FINALLY taught them a LESSON!!!


ONLY Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark have ACTUALLY TRIED TO MURDER ME by having me struck by a SPECTRUM TRUCK on February 13, 2017 -- while I was trying to get Mayor Saffo to release the full Police Report on the murder of my friend Evan Fish BY POLICE -- that CONFIRMED by Sheriff's Deputies also on the scene, on Sept. 3, 2011.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/evan-fishs-hot-pants-found-evan-was.html


And then, Rivenbark LAUGHED AT ME and said he hoped I got a DOG -- and it too was run over!!! This was right in front of Charlie's live-in lover, Dawn Grants, Secretary to the Mayor and City Council, in Saffo's outer-office.

Evan could PROVE IN COURT that my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia, distributes the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- but especially to the Christian Clergy and Churches and Politicians of BOTH PARTIES here in Wilmington and in Atlanta, GA.

Stan Winborne IV, the "hated son" of my best friend in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, Stanley Winborne III, who grew up across the street from First Presbyterian here and whose family controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad and is closely related to Betty (Price) Kenan, widow of Frank Hawkins Kenan, who was the de facto Head of the Republican Party of North Carolina until his death in 1996 -- and a lifelong Ku Klux Klan member. I used to date his son, Thomas S. Kenan III's ex boyfriend Curtis "Robbie" Anderson in 1985, when BLUE VELVET was being filmed in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments -- I commuting from Atlanta, then.

Now, I want to get to the GOOD THINGS and the FUTURE, but you need to be filled in on the Political Situation in Wilmington, and before I go on, you need to know that I work not just with TOP PATRIOTS in the US Government now, I also am working DIRECTLY with NC's Atty. Gen. Josh Stein under his instructions of what kind of info on Wilmington Crimes to send him.

You see, Wilmington's Christian Politicians are MORE IN DENIAL of their upcoming Prosecutions than is Donald Trump -- who got HIS INSPIRATION from the Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898, and THAT was led by William Rand Kenan, Sr., then an Elder (like Ben David), of First Prez.

Here is more on Stan Winborne IV: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


Here is some EVIDENCE of how PETRIFIED OF ME Mayor Saffo has become. I'm afraid if I showed up at a City Council Meeting, he and Rivenbark would have HEART ATTACKS -- or at least POOP THEIR PANTS!!!

Ben David and Sheriff Ed McMahon are COOLER HEADS, and like joking with me about our having sex (Ed is actually straight, unlike our D.A.) -- and KNOW I would not embarrass them in PUBLIC!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


Also, I recently wrote President-Elect Joe Biden (whom I call "TRUMP-LITE"), to let him know I know more than US INTELLIGENCE SERVICES will ever tell him about how they with Christian Churches, the Kenan Family, many Republicans and Democrats -- and Vladimir Putin, in the Oil Business with Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives, ACTUALLY run the USA and their emblem is the CHRISTIAN SWASTIKA.




I wanted Joe to know I am HAPPY to share all of that info -- in fact it is all documented on my Political Blog that has gotten over 1.9 million registered hits -- despite my not being a celebrity: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.

Currently, I email it to over 200 Political Contacts in five mass-emailings. THIS "Letter" to you will be published here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/welcoming-holly-childs-new-president-of.html

And then here is a recent listing of all of those people, since then added to. See near the bottom, here:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/much-healthier-to-be-out-gay-than.html


OH!!! And also after Barack Obama ADMITTED to Stephen Colbert a month ago, that he had a HELL OF A TIME getting info from the Intelligence Agencies, that they FOUGHT HIM ALL THE TIME, often delaying giving him answers for a month or more -- and he was NOT CONFIDENT they told him everything -- PROVES Our President is SUBSERVIENT to the NAZI/Christian Intelligence Services, which are CONTROLLED by the Kenan, Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- with their TOP ALLY, Vladimir Putin.





But, of course we can HOPE this soon happens:



My most recent posting (of last night), explains this better:




Well, you can leave all of this to Josh Stein, Gov. Cooper, and my allies in the US Government. Atty. Gen. Stein ALREADY relieved D.A. Ben David of being allowed to prosecute major Drug or Violence crimes -- since Ben and Jon David are PART OF THE DRUG MAFIA -- with their Christian Churches.


So some of the BEST NEWS ABOUT YOU, is that like I am, you are LINKED-IN connected to Terry Espy!!!


The THREE of us have strong connections to Cincinnati, Ohio -- where I was born in 1951 - 1957, and where my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan was in charge of Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs right after WWII when they got Dr. Josef Mengele's research on Concentration Camp Victims -- Mom working with the CIA and Catholic Church to develop his NAZI MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS further.


These were later called project "MK ULTRA" -- which MIGHT relate to Mom's last names, Meyer before marrying a Kenan!!!


Also, one of my TOP ALLIES is former Presidente de MexicoVicente Fox, who worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola Exec -- before he became a Politician.


And as ALL CINCINNATIANS KNOW, Vicente's grandfather Fuchs, anglicized it to Fox in Cincy (a VERY German city), where he had been born -- BEFORE he emigrated to Mexico!!!





Vicente and Marta Fox at their Mexican ranch with the Dalia Dalai Lama.


And John Boehner -- who with our across-the-street neighbor on Larwell Drive in Columbus, Ohio 1968 and 1969, Coach Lou Holtz -- who planned the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA with my parents then, NOT ONLY after shutting down the US Government in 2013 on Pope Francis's orders delivered via my mother -- and re-opening it when Pope Francis said to do THAT -- he got DISGUSTED with all his fellow Roman Catholic NAZIS, QUIT the House and Leadership, DENOUNCED all the NAZIS in BOTH PARTIES in Congress, and became the LARGEST Lobbyist to Legalize Marijuana -- which Presidente Fox and I BOTH SUPPORT!!!


Holtz and Boehner in FRIENDLIER DAYS.





LOL!!!


So, my parting advice to you is to NEVER, EVER trust anyone who worships Jesus (those who follow Jesus's Teachings are OK, though) -- unless they show you INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF of what they claim!!!



This is me -- and this is Jesus:



It's the pot and beer that makes Jesus inclined to listen to GOOD JAZZ -- rather than THE PRAYERS OF SPOILED CHRISTIANS!!!






So GOOD LUCK in your new position -- and may we "Cincinnatians" WIN!!!


Scott





.

No comments: