Sunday, December 13, 2020

RP: Of Stupidity, Doctorate Titles, Methane Emissions, A Shooting at Tennessee Williams's Poets Stone in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine -- TODAY -- and I've Fallen for Shia LeBouef -- AGAIN (maybe)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/12/scott-kenan-34m-shared-with-public-my.html





34m 
Shared with Public
Public
My entire life, only medical doctors and dentists were addressed "Dr.". The few others who claimed that as a PhD of anything else (except Psychology) were considered cheap and low class.

But there is something to elevating them all to "Doctor Status" -- I just HATE that I now will have to type three characters and one space in front of MOST of my best (influential), friends' names!!!

I now feel just like John Boehner -- also from Cincinnati, OH -- like me:
Image may contain: text
I am going to inhale so deeply. I am trying to be a better person and not let my rage control me, but I just have to ask, literally, . . . are you a fcukking kidding me?

The consolidated, unbridled anger I feel that the Wall Street Journal, a respected publication, published, in earnest, a suggestion that Dr. Biden drop her title has put me in a place of reckoning that all men will face in dealing with me forever after this moment. I am no longer responsible for the lasers and logic that shall henceforth come out of my being EVERY single time I see sexist tomfoolery before me.

I'm done. This is it. I have reached my limit on peak male bullshit in 2020.

Every man who cannot handle the fact that a woman exists in academia, that she attains anything higher than what he has, that women have facts and titles and brains and are functioning adults shall perish from humiliation as we grind them over these Facebook coals.

STOP IT. STOP BEING SEXIST IDIOT MONSTERS. THANK YOU.

If you really want to read the whole thing on the Wall Street Journal site, it's here: https://www.wsj.com/.../is-there-a-doctor-in-the-white...

Comments






4h 
Shared with Public
Public
Edward Joynt -- If hateful "Christians" hadn't stolen my nearly paid-off 4-bedroom house and Art Collection and General Colin L. Powell's people hadn't had to get me to Mexico for five years of Political Exile because I know how my Kenan Family (Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Ku Klux Klan, etc.) runs worldwide Hard Drug Trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, & Clinton Families and blackmailed closet-case Homo Obama -- and if I knew she had need, I'd be HAPPY TO HELP with that PRACTICAL THING.


(How and why did another family lock up her other son -- is he their SEX SLAVE???)


Prayers are like Jesus PASSING GAS!!!

Also, I see you are divorced, live here in Wilmington, and you are HOT AS HELL. I would be HAPPY to "worship at yer spigot" any time that's convenient for you. My dentures come out and I can gum you to the ROOT!!!

Also, like your last name, I love pot!!!











Believe it or not, this is where I met so many great old actors, including Olympia Dukakis, Sylvia Miles, Anne Jackson, and Eli Wallach:




See just past halfway down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/botched-saturday-night-massacre-of.html

i2tSpohSnslored 
Shared with Public
Public
OMIGOD!!! I know this Cathedral well -- this is where Tennessee Williams' Poets Stone is CENTERED in their Poets Corner -- and where I attended the Ceremony and Bishop's Reception afterward. And I've been back twice since then.

The Bishop then was involved in Drug Trafficking with Williams Scholar Thomas Elliot Keith and his Colombian boyfriend Arturo Noguera, whose family ran the Stone Mountain, GA (where I then lived) DRUG MAFIA!!!


Me, Thomas Keith, and Arturo Noguera -- in descending heights -- at the Bishop's Reception.


I can't wait to blog about THIS ONE!!!

5tfSpounnhsoroed 
Shared with Public
Public






 

Or Steve Carell -- who graduated Denison University -- like I did!!!



The Halcyon Days at Dear Old Denny-Doo!!! 

.

No comments: