Monday, December 20, 2021

RP: ADDENDUM to Lower Cape Fear Politicians Who BLOCKED Receipt of my Blog Postings -- but I CAUGHT-UP to You:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/addendum-to-lower-cape-fear-politicians.html



>>> ADDED @ 12:55 AM, EST: This is what I just sent out secured server to ALL of those listed -- and some others as well. I got received receipts from ALL OF THEM :


I promised on my blog that if I didn't get enough received receipts for my posting tonight, I would send my last two by secured server to Pres. Biden, V.P. Harris, Senators Manchin and Sinema -- but not "Hopeless Pelosi" -- and Congressmen Schiff and Swallwell.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/catching-up-with-christian-white.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/addendum-to-lower-cape-fear-politicians.html


My apologies to all those who must wait with bated breath to get theirs -- after others. Scott loves you, too!!!


But PRESIDENTS, first.


And HERE'S to LIBERTY and JUSTICE -- and OPPORTUNITY for ALL!!!


Scott


>>> AND THEN AT 1:09 AM, I got the ACTUAL "Read Receipt" from Vice President Harris -- followed by the one from President Biden at 1:17 am.


* * *

Before I get to this, let me follow-up with what happened when I TOLD-OFF People for the American Way (I sent it email, via secured server, and originally in response to a questionnaire they asked me to fill out online)


They made SURE I knew they had read it -- but offered no response.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/i-tell-off-people-for-american-way-for.html


One thing I forgot to include is this info on a site with Reviews of Wilmington by current and past residents, and visitors -- MOST of whom come from NOT Christian/NAZI parts of the USA where NO ONE believes the BULL-SHIT that goes on in Politics and Churches here!!!






The THREE BIGGEST DRUG-TRAFFICKERS and WHITE SUPREMACISTS in Wilmington, North Carolina -- if you DON'T COUNT the "Christian Ministers" -- are District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- 



There were AT LEAST TWO DRUG-GANG MURDERS in Wilmington this week -- and we now have become the city with the HIGHEST DRUG MURDERS for JESUS CHRIST'S DRUG MAFIAS in the USA:


Homicide is Soaring in the Wilmington, NC Metro Area


Samuel Stebbins

24/7 Wall St. via The Center Square -- Nov 2, 2021


Reviews of Wilmington, North Carolina


Erasing History and charm
Star Rating - 8/3/2021
Wilmington NC was once a wonderful city filled with Southern charm, history, safety, and natural beauty. Recently that has been replaced by erasing everything Southern or historical, crime, and clear-cutting every old growth live oak tree in sight. As if we need another car wash or apartment complex. Wilmington is fast becoming just another generic soulless city.
Unfortunately with the current city leadership you have much better options as a tourist seeking a southern beach town or looking to relocate.
Scotty | , 
(Not Scott Kenan)


Wilmington NC.... You Can Find Way Better

Star Rating - 7/16/2021
I've lived in Wilmington NC my whole life and can say it gets worse and worse every year live PD was filming here on the regular but the local politicians got rid of them because of bad publicity. A family member of mine, head of a local law enforcement agency here before retiring and moving away, told me stories they don't let out -- and said -- and I'm quoting, "Get your kids and get out!"
Well Wilmington is in the lead for...
HIV
Opioids
Human Trafficking
And the crime rate goes up every year
So if your looking at Wilmington....Good Luck

jason | Rocky Point, NC


Extreme caution
Star Rating 5/8/2021
The most dangerous city. Top heroin trafficking. The crips, bloods, and gangsters disciples war here. Shots ring out all the time, do not care if they hurt children. Beaches always overcrowded, rip tides and frequent drownings. Recent mass shooting. A town soaking in post-civil-war racism. The police are very good though, excellent response time. Flooding is always an issue here, getting worse.
Pamela | Oak Creek, CO


MORE HERE: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/the-three-most-recent-reviews-of.html







.

No comments: