Wednesday, December 22, 2021

RP: I Had to Use VOTER RECORDS to Learn Where Taylor Ann Kenan Lives -- My Niece, Who is NOT a CRIMINAL -- so WHY HIDE??? / My Nephew Connor Michael Kenan Sets a NEW RECORD FOR HEIGHT in Denver, Colorado / AMAZING Additional Stuff!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/i-had-to-use-tax-records-to-learn-where.html



My niece Taylor Ann Kenan with her Conestoga High School Prom date, years ago, shows that my brother Michael William Kenan is SO IMPRESSED WITH WEALTH, that in the background is the HUGE MANOR HOUSE, part of whose grounds were subdivided to build only about ten SMALLER mansions on the extended end of Donalyn Lane in Berwyn, PA.



This ALSO shows that neither Taylor nor Mike have a problem with Taylor dating a Black guy -- she takes after my sister Jane Ann Kenan, who was humping every Black guy on the crew of the Windjammer Barefoot Cruise that I took Jane and I on in the early 1990s -- a PRIZE I got for selling the MOST ad space in the alumni magazine, the Kingspointer, of the US Merchant Marine Academy.


When I began confronting the Academy -- because the new Admiral in charge worked his ENTIRE LIFE for NAZI/Kenan-owned Exxon-Mobil, I learned that Patrick Lee Stansbury and www.Pentagon-USA.us had LOST THAT ADVERTISING CONTRACT, already -- probably due to THIS BLOG!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/letter-to-us-merchant-marine-academy.html


Here is Taylor, todayhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/taylorkenan/


And I was SHOCKED that Taylor didn't register to VOTE until 2020 -- but AT LEAST in time to vote AGAINST TRUMP -- she registered as a Democrat, although her roommate, Sarah Smith, is registered as an Independent.





This is actually a STUNNING building -- luxury, history, neighborhood, and STUNNING SKYLINE VIEWS!!!


Rents for two bedroom apartments start at about $2,200.00/month -- but Taylor is on the FOURTH floor, so probably pays PREMIUM for the view -- and it is all "smoke-free" -- but every apartment has a balcony for SMOKING POT!!!


Also, I looked through lots of photos of pool parties there, and NONE OF THE MEN have CHEST HAIR -- I guess they are all SHAVERS.


I could NEVER live there!!! This is more MY TASTE!!!




 
Now, I have never been close to Taylor -- but that was NOT MY IDEA!!! My two sisters, Jane and Julie, NEVER had children of their own (just lots of DOG-CHILDREN), so they competed with each other for the attentions of ALL MIKE'S KIDS, spoiling them all ROTTEN. And by the time Taylor came in as the last of three, the idea of a GIRL TO SPOIL sent Jane and Julie into OVERDRIVE.

And then, in 2011, when I ACCIDENTALLY DESTROYED Connor Michael Kenan's ENGAGEMENT (when I'd had no idea he was even dating anyone), to the next-door neighbor of Richard Nixon's MALE LOVER Bebe Rebozo's house on Key Biscayne, whose PARENTS had taken Mike and my sister-in-law Gail sailing on TWO of their yachts -- but the PARENTS were shown MY BLOGGING of Connor and his buddy demonstrating FELATIO (Connor the active participant), in front of his second-grade class when the teacher had left the room.


At that time, we ALL thought it was just FUNNYand normal for young kids figuring out sex.


Mike and Gail thought they would be on EASY STREET to marry Connor to someone connected to my parents' ALLY, Richard Nixon, and SWIMMING IN WEALTH!!!


And then there was THIS PHOTO from Connor's UNC Chapel Hill graduation in 2010:



Connor in green, his brother Maxwell Andrew Kenan in horizonal blue stripes -- they all LOVING ON EACH OTHER so much that poor Taylor barely got her HEAD IN!!!


>>> People are already hitting this posting like CRAZY -- so I'd better hurry-up, finish it, and email it out to my 370 Political Contacts (but not send secured server to Prez Biden or Veep Harris, this time).


The CHALLENGE I HAVE is now to send Taylor a SNAIL-MAIL Christmas Card -- with a few pages of printed Letter to her -- WITHOUT ragging on the peculiarities of her parents and siblings -- but ONLY on MY PARENTS and MY SIBLINGS.


You see, at the time Mike got so MAD AT ME for tanking Connor's wedding, he permanently BLOCKED ME from Taylor's FACEBOOK PAGE -- she only in high school, then -- and I've never been unblocked, although Taylor turned 28, yesterday.


And then Connor's Facebook Friends constantly called him "The Gay Darth Vader" -- after he posted this selfie of himself:




And my STRANGE BENEFACTOR, Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. -- who gave me WELL OVER $65,000.00 from late 2011 - mid 2016, but stopped ABRUPTLY when I had a falling-out with Hard-Drug-Trafficking "Shake" (Haston Lavern Caulder, Jr.) -- who ALSO had lots of warrants out for MOLESTING 12-year-old-girls (and Wilmington Police PROTECTED SHAKE and REFUSED to pick him up when I let them know he was living in my apartment and how the NEAR COUNTIES had the Warrants for his Arrest).


Joseph Faulk sent nearly $10,000.00 in cash, new computer and TONS of SEXY CLOTHES to Shake in ONE MONTH -- and ALSO money to DeWayne Joseph Hall, whom I tried to get off HEROIN. BOTH OF THEM have LONG RECORDS OF CRIMES in New Hanover and other North Carolina Counties.


And "Shake" ran out in front of a speeding cop car in Carowinds, SC and was instantly killed a few years ago -- and I recently got word that DeWayne died of a Heroin Overdose.


BUT, Joseph Faulk always claimed he worked with my sister Jane and my brother Mike -- COORDINATING with my NAZI MOTHER, I suppose -- and NEITHER of them will come clean about THAT!!!


ALSO, my sister Jane has a BENEFACTOR, Jim of Michigan -- an Otis Elevator Heir -- with NO EXPLANATION for how they met or why they do so much international traveling together -- since they are NOT romantically or sexually involved. Jim pays for ALL OF THAT, and buys Jane big ticket items, like down-payments on new SUVs, new giant TVs, etc. My mother ALSO ARRANGED for my first cousin Karen to win HUGE in the LOTTERY, when she and her husband had gotten into a lot of DEBT due to THEIR DRUG ADDICTIONS.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/10/clearing-air-with-joseph-crawford-faulk.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-now-implicated-with.html


YES, they must all be GRILLED (over a HOT FIRE, if necessary), to tell the TRUTH of WHERE THEY GOT SO MUCH MONEY!!!




My Kenan Family of Chapel 

Hill was LOVIN' IT!!!






This past Friday on a rooftop in Denver, this crew broke the unofficial record for the highest altitude above sea level for a Nordic team dinner in the United States. Congrats on the historic achievement!

Back row (L to R): Scott Vanderpoel, Craig Melhuse, Connor Kenan
Front row: (L to R): Anna Vanderpoel, Emily Parmenter, Lisa Maenner, Emily Hyson


https://www.linkedin.com/in/connor-kenan-b5092113/


I'm SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING taking this posting, printing it as TEXT ONLY with link to this posting, and mailing it to Taylor -- but I haven't decided, yet.


As to writing my Letter to Bette Midler:





"Bathhouse Betty" got her START playing in Gay Bathhouses -- and look how far SHE has gone:





But President Obama is stuck PRANCERSIZING with America's LABIA-SHOW-OFF QUEEN!!!:






NOT ONLY does Bette Midler's speaking agency ALSO represent MANY other people I have known PERSONALLY (or have written to), including Jamie Lee Curtis, Ru-Paul, and Jane Fonda, they seem to represent EVERYONE -- even in Politics and Religion -- and the MILITARY!!!


And their answering service gave me the email address to use to get to Bette Midler -- but they are CLOSED until after News Year's Day -- so no HURRY!!!

















.

No comments: