Wednesday, December 29, 2021

RP: "Anti-vaxxers take over a Burger King, and yes, it's even more ridiculous than it sounds" -- and OTHER News of TODAY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/anti-vaxxers-take-over-burger-king-and.html






>>> At 9:41 PM,
 I saw that CNN.com had CATAPULTED this story to one of their THREE MOST IMPORTANT!!!



From my Alma Mater, Denison University -- what are the chances that the blonde in the "Licking County" T-shirt is a LESBIAN???






>>> ADDED LATER, PREVIOUSLY: President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris sent their SECOND Received Receipts (meaning someone had READ IT), faster for THIS BLOG POSTING than for ANY message I'd sent them via secured-server, BEFORE!!!




Readers all know that when I bought my 2009 Pontiac Vibe in 2012, that I had to get Soundtronics (a local car stereo, audio-video, and security systems retailer and installer), to put in a better radio and speakers. I also wanted the built-in GM phone and satellite system RENDERED DEAD -- because I had TOO MANY TIMES in my earlier Vibe had to shake off DRUG MAFIA who found me by tracking my car's SYSTEMS!!!


I'd also had various after-market satellite maps and navigation systems -- including the two top-rated brands -- and in North Carolina, one had directed me into DEEP, VIOLENT, CONFEDERATE-FLAG TERRITORY, claiming an ACCIDENT on I-85 had backed up traffic across two counties -- but when I got suspicious and found my way back to I-85 -- I discovered that HAD NEVER HAPPENED!!!


Once, in Mexico, the system tried to get me to drive through an active railroad tunnel that was CURVED, so I did not know how long it was and could not see what might be coming -- UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE!!!


And then while returning from Guadalajara in summer of 2012 with "Sonny" and Martin Jacobo, it sent us on a road that soon was covered with fallen rocks and boulders, and was sliding down the mountain -- and it was getting DARK


Sonny, one of the BIGGEST DRUG MAFIA and CIA MURDERERS IN MEXICO, got totally freaked out and said someone had set us up to be KILLED via the Satellite System, so I turned it OFF, turned around and drove out of there as quickly as I could.



Martin Jacobo, who was FURRY-CHESTED and HORSE-HUNG and LOVED having sex with me, and his best friend, Sonny (ALSO HORSE-HUNG and BLACK-UNCUT-DICKED -- his father was native Colombian and mother Black African)whom the CIA had released from MAXIMUM SECURITY US PRISON to kill to protect DRUG MAFIA.



Martin's "Family" owned all the land around the BIG US Checkpoint about eight miles from the Border at Laredo, Texas, and they BACK-PACKED drugs around it -- in fact, Jacobo was CAUGHT and convicted for doing just that, and was released from US Jail after serving only half his sentence of one year -- so he told me ALL ABOUT THAT EXPERIENCE!!!


And Readers ALSO KNOW that my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, had MANY phone conversations with Sonny who sheltered me for a month or two and told me the TRICKS of how to keep Drug Mafia from stealing my money on the drive back to Raleigh, NC -- on my FIRST RETURN from Political Exile in late 2010.



Sonny on the Puerto Vallarta Malecon.




ANYWAY, I thought my car trouble from the bad battery, two days ago, was that the REPLACEMENT Wiring Yoke that Mike Riley had to put into my car to BYPASS those communications systems, was what had gone bad.





William Casey was CIA Director ONLY for Ronald Reagan's full eight years -- he was CONTROLLED by FORMER CIA Director George H.W. Bush:









>>> BTW: YESTERDAY'S POSTING got received receipts from everyone from Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, Ali Velshi, the New York Times, and the Miami Herald --  and in Wilmington from TOP DRUG MAFIOSO Bruce A. Mason's FLUNKY LAWYER Gray Smith whose FIRST DEGREE is in Christian Theology -- and from the Wilmington Historic Foundation !!!


And then it went SUPER VIRAL overnight, and continuing TODAY!!!






Anti-vaxxers take over a Burger King, and yes, it's even more ridiculous than it sounds


Aldous J Pennyfarthing for Community Contributors Team
Community

Tuesday December 28, 2021 · 3:50 PM EST





JUST NOW, the CIA -- or perhaps Vladimir Putin's people -- took over control of my computer and the tell-tale ghost images are appearing where I try to write and interfere with it, so I will FORCE WINDOWS 11 DOWN, and reboot!!!


So, NOW I SEE that President Joe Biden and all of my buddies in the US Press as well as my PROGRESSIVE Senators and Congresspeople NEED TO GET THIS POSTING before Biden's PHONE CALL TOMORROW with Mr. Putin.


Putin thinks the CHRISTIANS in the CIA will GIVE HIM the USA without a FIGHT -- but Putin's ALLIES -- the ENTIRE Republican Party and the DEGENERATED Christians and their HELL-HOLE Churches, are suffering from TOO MUCH ALCOHOL AND DRUG ADDICTION to function properly anymore -- LOL!!!











The Man Who Died Saving An Entire Town From Certain Death


Jesus Garcia is still considered one of the greatest heroes in history


Andrew Martin

Dec 19·3 min read


Heroes take all forms. However, the common thread they all have are performing acts of bravery or selflessness. Nobody personifies the definition of a hero any better than Jesus Garcia, an unassuming Mexican railroad worker who saved an entire town from certain death and destruction all by himself.


Born in 1883, Garcia grew up to work on the railroads of Mexico, starting at the age of 17. Over the years, he was employed in a number of roles, including brakeman and fireman.


On November 7, 1907, he was working as a brakeman for a line running between Nacozari, Sonora and Douglas, Arizona. There were significant mining operations that used trains to transport supplies and materials, including dangerous items like dynamite. On that fateful day, a car was carrying a large load of the explosives (open cars containing 70 boxes of dynamite, detonators and fuses) and other cars were filled with hay when tragedy struck.


MORE: https://historianandrew.medium.com/the-man-who-died-saving-an-entire-town-from-certain-death-d414a8d37f6b




Why It’s Okay That America Has Died


Andrew Tanner

6 days ago·11 min read


All complex systems evolve through an eternal cycle of death and rebirth, and 330 million people spread across a continent is the very definition of complexity.


https://andrewmtanner.medium.com/why-its-okay-that-america-has-died-740c1b4f5aa4



"Oh YEAH???"





.

No comments: