Thursday, December 16, 2021

RP: Sen. Joe Manchin Needs to Know That MY NAZI MOTHER Thinks He is the BEST US SENATOR and the BEST ROMAN CATHOLIC in Congress!!! / SHOCK: My FIRST Choice for US Senator, NC State Senator Jeff Jackson, BOWS OUT in Favor of Cheri Beasley!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/sen-joe-manchin-needs-to-know-that-my.html



Melania Trump launches NFT (Crypto-Currency), platform in first public endeavor since White House


By Kate Bennett and Veronica Stracqualursi, CNN


Updated 11:36 AM ET, Thu December 16, 2021


How Melania Trump compares with other first ladies:





Hey folks - got some news.


We’ve run a strong campaign, but everyone needs to know when to step aside.

At the very beginning, we said we were going to make this a true 100 county campaign - and we did. We held town halls in every county, over a dozen colleges, and nearly 10,000 of you became volunteers, for which I am so grateful.


Now it’s time to take a hard look at what staying in this race would mean.


Cheri Beasley is consistently leading in the polls.

I’ve also gotten to know her personally, and I can tell you, she’s wonderful. She’s been genuinely kind to me and my family and at no point have she and I engaged in attacks against each other. She’s been a dedicated public servant for over two decades and has always fought for justice.


Cheri Beasley will be a great U.S. Senator for North Carolina. So today, I’m going to be her first endorsement as our party’s presumptive nominee.


We have to come together - right now. We all saw what happened with the election in Virginia last month. We’re headed into a tough one here.

Pat McCrory and Ted Budd are gearing up to spend millions of dollars attacking each other in order to be the Republican nominee.

If we’re going to flip this seat, we can’t do that. A costly and divisive primary will sink this whole thing. We need to unite - right now - and we need to unite behind Cheri.


To our supporters, I know this is not welcome news. But I honestly believe that the reason you supported this campaign - the thing you saw that you really liked - is the same thing you’re seeing today, with this decision.


We were always honest. We tried to do the right thing simply because it was the right thing to do. We tried to raise your expectations for candidates and campaigns.


That’s where this decision comes from. We can’t carry on knowing that the most likely effect would be to weaken the eventual nominee before they head into a fierce general election. That’s not serving you well. Keeping faith with you means making a really hard decision to step aside, but it’s only hard because I know so many of you are going to be sad to hear it.

Your enthusiasm for our campaign has meant the world to me, Marisa, and our whole team. We poured our hearts and souls into this campaign and you met us right there.


Every county, every town hall, it’s been a campaign genuinely built and powered by all of you. You were the engine, and you took us across the state, from sun-up to sun-down, telling us what you want from political leadership, making yourselves very clear that you expect honesty and decency and compassion and real answers.


Marisa and I will always be grateful for your support. And as for me, I’m going to skip the part where I feel bad and go right to the part where I join you in working to make this a great election that we’ll all be proud to have been a part of.


I’ll see you soon.


Best,
Jeff


And then -- BEFORE I'D COMPLETED READING THE ABOVE -- MSNBC's Chuck Todd had Gov. Roy Cooper on -- and he is looking TOTALLY PRESIDENTIAL and is HEAD of the Democratic Governors Association -- BECAUSE he has been the MOST EFFECTIVE Dem. Governor who has to deal with REPUBLICANS dominating both Houses:





So, I will FOLLOW JEFF JACKSON'S LEAD and ENDORSE (if tentatively at this early date)ROY COOPER for PRESIDENT 2024!!!


Sen. Joe Manchin

Washington, DC

https://www.manchin.senate.gov/contact-joe/email-joe


Cc: info@salastampa.va (Pope Francis's Office)tkenan@kmi.netsarmstrong@kmi.netnow trying the NEW President and V.P. of Kenan Management, Inc. -- HOPING their addresses follow the SAME FORMAT: wgantt@kmi.net, jgraham@kmi.net, info@berniesanders.com, https://schiff.house.gov/contact, https://swalwell.house.gov/contact


December 16, 2021


Dear Sen. Manchin,


Just now, I learned that NOT ONLY is Kenan Management, Inc.'s WEBSITE listed as UNSAFE by my Chrome browser, but when I GOOGLED THEM, there is NO LONGER any listing showing Steve Armstrong or Thomas S. Kenan III, there.


And they have no secured server that I could find. They have only BLOCKED ME the last few days, so this CHANGE OF LEADERSHIP is TOTALLY RECENT.


Mostly, what you need to know is in the TITLE of this posting. Top Jews in Business in Atlanta (one of whom is still alive and healthy and in business), first told me in 1990 that my parents were AMERICA'S TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZIS -- and then in early 2010 when I BLOGGED THAT for the first time, Army Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Puerto Vallarta for my first of TWO PERIODS of Political Exile, because my parents, employer, the CIA, and Georgia Republican Party had tried and FAILED to commit me FIVE TIMES IN ONE MONTH, and the Dekalb County Mental Health Nurse as well as Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn/Miller of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., CONFIRMED that my parents and Patrick Lee Stansbury planned to have me MURDERED -- because I blogged about their distributing all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB -- THEN under Prez Obama, NOW LED BY PREZ BIDEN -- for the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Obama, and Biden CHRISTIAN POLITICIANS and their Christian Churches.


The BAD NEWS is what my Psychiatrist Julia Triggs had to say about my mother and my brother Michael William Kenan -- after speaking with each of them (in separate, lengthy phone calls), in early 2018:





"Your mother has become a BITTER OLD WOMAN nursing her old grudges, and should NOT BE LISTENED TO!!!"


And Dr. Triggs said of my brother Mike that I should NEVER TRUST HIM -- because she had CAUGHT HIM in SEVERAL LIES!!!


Mike REFUSES to discuss any of this, but I am CERTAIN that it is because Mike, my nephew Connor Michael Kenan, and I -- and PROBABLY my other nephew, Maxwell Andrew Kenan -- are ALL LEGALLY BISEXUAL!!!


BIG DEAL43% of Adult American Men acknowledge having had sex to orgasm with ANOTHER adult male, so BISEXUAL and GAY might not be the MAJORITY -- but it is a HUGE PERCENTAGE and nothing to be ASHAMED OF!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/after-my-stress-test-today-and-some-re.html


And on November 15, 2021, I ran into Greg Scott -- a Psychology Today recommended Psychologist -- and had a 25 minute discussion with HIM -- and he revealed he was a THERAPIST -- HA!!!



Greg Scott



Well, Joe Manchin, I will be CERTAIN to send you MORE INFO that DESTROYS YOUR POLITICAL CAREER (if you don't STRAIGHTEN-UP and ACT LIKE A DEMOCRAT -- and a TRUE CHRISTIAN -- PROMPTLY), and will shortly send this to ALL THE SAME PEOPLE I sent my Letter to you, last night!!!


All BEST,


Scott David Kenan


>>> AND OTHERWISE IN THE NEWS:


1. MOSTLY interesting because "SHIESTY" -- as used here -- PROVES THESE POLITICIANS in Carolina Beach are NAZIS and HATE JEWS!!!


How do you spell the word "Shiesty"?

Shyster /ˈʃaɪstər/ (possibly spelled like schiester, scheister, shiester, etc.) is a slang word for someone who acts in a disreputable, unethical, or unscrupulous way, especially in the practice of law, sometimes also politics or business.





In my youth in the 1950s and 1960s, "SHYSTER" was considered a WHITE-SUPREMACIST HATE-WORD for JEWS!!!


‘I was never shiesty’: Carolina Beach politicos say goodbye as new council takes over


By Preston Lennon -December 15, 2021


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2021/12/15/i-was-never-shiesty-carolina-beach-politicos-say-goodbye-as-new-council-takes-over/


2. Mom had agreed that it was HYSTERICAL that I got a call from my doctor's office on Wednesday -- after I'd left them a message on MONDAY -- to figure out HOW I got prescribed both an expensive Anti-Viral, as well as an inexpensive Anti-Biotic, when only the LATTER was supposed to be prescribed.


FORTUNATELY, between the Costco Pharmacy Staff and me, we figured it out, and the woman yesterday was THRILLED that at Costco they put meds back into stock if they are not picked up within 14 days. She was RELIEVED not to have to call and ADMIT they had erred -- HA!!!


It would NOT have hurt me to take them both -- except in my WALLET!!!


3. KingSize, the company I'd spent 25 minutes with on the phone several days ago, ordering new blue jeans -- it taking so long because the woman was a FOREIGNER on a CELL PHONE, perhaps in Malaysia, who REFUSED to go off script, got me to pay for EXPRESS DELIVERY -- although the code I gave her said I got FREE DELIVERY, which SHE ACKNOWLEDGED.


Well, I NEEDED 46 waist and 36 or 38 inseam, and 36" IS WHAT SHE SAID SHE ORDERED. But it showed up yesterday -- DESPITE the woman telling me the last thing before we got off, that since I DIDN'T order the special shipping, it would NOT SHIP until December 17.


I got it December FIFTEENTH, was CHARGED for special shipping, and the size that arrived was 46 waist and THIRTY-FOUR inseam -- and they FIT PERFECTLY!!!


I could have bought that size off the RACK at Kohl's -- often ON SALE FOR LESS than I paid, and with NO SHIPPING!!!



How to believe in God in 5 minutes?


Veliamord


Nov 3 -- a 4 min read


https://medium.com/@veliamord/how-to-believe-in-god-in-5-minutes-e2c80ca82dc1










.

No comments: