Sunday, December 19, 2021

RP: I TELL OFF "People for the American Way" for Using Alec Baldwin LONG AFTER Everyone Found Out He is a HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKER with My Kenan Family of Chapel Hill -- HA!!! / Other News:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/i-tell-off-people-for-american-way-for.html







>>> People for the American Way sent me a SURVEY today -- and here is ONE ANSWER I sent them:


I'm Tennessee Williams's last assistant who can PROVE how my Kenan relatives who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, entire Republican Party and the Clinton, Obama, and Biden Families (Obama only because GW Bush BLACKMAILED him over being gay)MURDERED first John Lennon and later Tennessee -- as Jackie Onassis warned Tenn at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party on Jan. 11, 1982 that the Episcopal Church with Repubs and some in the FBI and CIA would do.


-- And then they stole Tenn's Estate (now worth over $2/3 BILLION), from Harvard for the Episcopal Church whose BLACK Prelate Bishop allowed the Seal of Confederacy window in the University of the South's CHAPEL for THREE YEARS before sneakily removing it in the middle of the night


https://thesewaneepurple.org/2018/10/15/sewanee-community-reacts-to-removal-of-confederacy-seal-from-window-in-all-saints-chapel/


EVERYONE who follows online news of sources like HuffPost, Daily Koz, Mother Jones, etc., KNOWS that Alec Baldwin is a HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKER with my Kenan Family (Kenan Advantage Group and now defunct Shevell Trucking owned by Paul McCartney's wife Nancy's family trucked Opioids up and down the East Coast for the Christian CIA -- and Alec and Hilaria Baldwin are partnered with THEM)


Yet YOUR FOOLISH ORG had Baldwin PROMOTING your org for MONTHS after that was common knowledge to REAL PROGRESSIVES. Y'all can GO TO HELL for that!!! 


My blog has gotten over 5 million views so far, and is DEVOURED by REAL Progressives like Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, Bernie Sanders, etc. I will CONTINUE to expose FRAUDS -- including your org -- as my blog's popularity has been SOARING of late.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com 


Scott D. Kenan


THAT SAID, I'd like to THANK the THREE Progressive Orgs (that I had not heard of before), who ADDED ME to their Email Lists in the last week!!!


ALSO, I got SO MANY Received Receipts last night after emailing this out: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/et-tu-sir-rod-stewart-biden-awards-rahm.html, and hits of it are OVER THE ROOF!!!


I got the FIRST received receipt in OVER A YEAR from Harvard President Lawrence Bacow!!!



Lawrence Bacow (a TOTALLY CORRUPTED JEW), with his wife, Adele "Fleet Bank" Bacow -- and my Letter to President Bacow that he NEVER responded to:




>>> GOOD NEWS FOR MY EMAIL RECIPIENTS!!!:




I finally FORCED MYSELF to sort through my email contacts and REMOVED all known DUPLICATES as well as some who had BLOCKED ME -- including the ENTIRE New Hanover County Commission AND the New Hanover County School Board, everyone at Kenan Management, Inc., in Chapel Hill -- and at https://www.ymwlaw.com/ -- LOL!!!


While in the middle of doing that, one of Rob McKinney's BIGGEST and WEALTHIEST Drug-Trafficking Partners was ONCE AGAIN parked in front of Rob's apartment -- he's usually here once or twice per week. So not wanting them to see me PHOTOGRAPHING his license plate (using a FLASH), I FAKED going to check my mail, and wrote down his number:


North Carolina plate #JBF 5912


The car appears to be a late model, low-slung sports-car and VERY EXPENSIVE. I could find NO BADGES of its make or model -- but it is MOST DISTINCTIVE -- its exterior panels either BLACK or ORANGE and total surface area of each color is about equal to the other. A dust-guard around the stick-shift appears to be made from an American Flag.


And at my mailbox, I discovered the mail came SO LATE LAST NIGHT -- that when I checked it before -- my mother's Christmas Card had not yet arrived. I CALLED Mom to thank her (she sent an AMAZINGLY HELPFUL bunch of info about our family's past -- that I had not had specifics on -- and some cash), so I told her I am reporting that DRUG TRAFFICKER to local Law Enforcement -- they ALL get every one of my emails -- but they will do NOTHING!!!


>>> ALSO IMPORTANT FOR READERS TO KNOW:


Last night, I got the SECOND received receipt from Joe Biden's Office -- meaning that SOMEONE THERE had READ IT -- within a FEW MINUTES of the FIRST R.R. -- while USUALLY that Office doesn't read my emails for TWO DAYS!!!


And NEXT THING I KNEW, Joe Manchin BLABBED about his COWARDICE to Fox News.



>>> I ALSO HAD TO SEND THIS TO TERI MOTSINGER OF BENEFITS MANAGEMENT:


An actual answer to Re: Gas bill plus water discount letter


Hi Teri,


I was SO feeling the pressure to try to make sense of current events that my head was too full of that to get back to you properly. I hope you got the copy of what I sent the two top marketing people at Kenan-owned The Breakers Palm Beach -- I DOUBT they know what hit them, but they KNOW IT IS TRUE!!! https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/et-tu-sir-rod-stewart-biden-awards-rahm.html.


And NOW, Manchin has reneged on his promise to Biden -- Manchin the BIGGEST recipient of Kenan Family/EXXON-Mobil Funds -- HA!!! The Democratic Party will now BLOW UPbut I need to wait several hours before blogging about that.


My mother, whom I get along with by never challenging her, yet I ask her to challenge ME -- I'd LOVE someone to prove me WRONG. She won't challenge MY IDEAS -- because that would expose her MIS-GUIDED interpretation of Jesus's Ministry -- and ESPECIALLY the Catholic Church and Pope Francis's more recent (since Trump was elected), condemnation of "Republican Christianity".


Three days ago, Mom insisted to me -- Mom a lifelong straight-Republican voter who still lionizes Richard Nixon and Donald Trump -- that Joe Manchin is the BEST US Senator today -- as well as the BEST ROMAN CATHOLIC in Government!!!


I'd also meant to say I hope you had an easier time with your COVID-19 third shot!!!


I've met your two wonderful sons with the shop downtown, but not your husband and other family members. I wish you ALL the MERRIEST OF CHRISTMASES -- and may the Spirit of the Christ guide us all -- every day of our lives!!! (Also known as Buddha Consciousness, etc.)


BTW: If you sent me the S.S. statement of benefits for the year going forward -- and/or your schedule of payments for 2022 -- I have NOT received either of them.


Scott


I EXPECT to publish my NEW EMAIL LISTS next -- after testing them while emailing THIS posting out -- but will NOT email that posting to my List Members.


And I'll CLOSE with this that I sent my sister Jane, today, and she promptly THANKED ME:


>>> Info on Literary Hub:


Hey Jane -- this is the best place to learn about what is happening in the world of BOOKS. Just a couple of days ago, I got notice from them that our fourth cousin Allan Gurganus's new book is GREAT!!! I've previously communicated with Allan over his HUGE BOOK, Broadway play, and TV movie Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All -- based loosely on Dad's maternal grandmother Julia, for whom Julie was supposedly named, and grandfather -- so our direct ancestors were played by some of the TOP ACTORS IN AMERICA!!!



Allan has a NEW BOOK recently released that is getting HUGE KUDOS. And I see it was actually released in January of this year. Also, your club might not read collections of short stories, but here it is: 


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D1K66CG/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i1





And here is a link to Lit Hub -- I recommend that you sign up for their emails. I get one per day, but the most important is the big weekly one on the weekends. You can ADJUST how frequently they email you or even unsubscribe, easily.


https://lithub.com/


Talk to you soon.


Love,

Scott

















.

No comments: