Tuesday, December 21, 2021

RP: Letters to Jonathan Reiner, NC State Senator Valerie Faushee (Democrat of Chapel Hill, NC), and Bette Midler (and MORE):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/letters-to-jonathan-reiner-nc-state.html



Jonathan or Jon Reiner when he contacted me out of the blue in (I think) 1999, via a gay dating online site. He was then a senior in High School in NYC and already writing scripts for soap operas!!!



I was afraid he was not yet 18, and was very COOL to his obvious sexual interest in my extreme height of 6' 11", afraid the Internet Police would arrest me for soliciting a minor. But we carried on discussions off-and-on for years.


Among other things, I was AMAZED to discover, later, that like me, Jon had become a TRAINED PRACTITIONER in SCIENCE OF MIND (Religious Science) -- but neither one of us went through the process of getting CERTIFIED -- we just wanted the EDUCATION.



Also, Jonathan, soon after high school, moved out West and quickly got his OWN EMMYS for "Reality TV Shows", which I have never been fond of, but RESPECT anyone who ACHIEVES.


https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2386838/


It was Jonathan Reiner, who after I told him in 2010 -- I had JUST BLOGGED about my parents being literally AMERICA'S TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZIS -- that Jonathan let out, as we spoke on the phone"I always KNEW you were a JEW!!!"


So, even though the Reiners are NON-OBSERVANT JEWS, I figured that was as good as making me an "Honorary Jew" -- and that is why I make that CLAIM.





So after MUCH internet sleuthing to find Jonathan today, this is what I emailed him -- and it has NOT come back as a bad address -- but that does not mean it got to Jon. So I just have to wait, hoping he answers:


From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

To: mrjonreinerXXXXXX

Cc: scott@scottdavidkenan.com <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>

Sent: Tue, Dec 21, 2021 6:52 pm

Subject: Jon -- from Scott Kenan, Tennessee Williams's former assistant:


Hi Jon -- I have little confidence this will reach you, but it is the only email address I could find for you online.


I saw you have been working with Avanti Talent Agency -- whose LINKED-IN page does not exist!!! But I found two websites for that agency, and neither one of them mention you.


Since we last were in contact, I have worked tirelessly to expose the crimes of my Kenan Family who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, nearly all Republicans and too many Democrats. 


Currently I work with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', the Biden State and Justice Departments -- and FBI and CIA -- to put my relatives into PRISON for with Exxon's TOP BUSINESS PARTNER Vladimir Putin, put Trump into office and later planned and financed the Christian Insurrection at the Capitol on January 6 -- and this coming one is my NAZI mother's 99th birthday -- Mom still driving to church and bridge club -- and loving Nixon and Trump!!!


My blog has now gotten over 5,000,000 views, and NEXT I'm contacting Bette Midler to give her info. My most recent celebrity meet-up was with Jamie Lee Curtis, whom I ran into in my fave Italian Gourmet Market here in Wilmington, NC -- and SHE knows of my family's crimes and we occasionally communicate.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/yikes-i-ran-smack-dab-into-jamie-lee.html


A few years ago, I had several discussions via phone with your cousin Rob's Admin -- and sent much info to Rob and also his bud, David Frum.


Well, I hope this reaches you and you respond!!!


Scott



I HATE waiting . . . 




NC State Senator Valerie P. Faushee (Dem)




Valerie Faushee for Congress

PO BOX 16446 

Chapel Hill, NC 27516

Valerie.Foushee@ncleg.gov

Cc: Ashley.Colvin@ncleg.gov


December 21, 2021


Dear Senator Faushee,


I was THRILLED to see that in the last day either you or an assistant signed me up to receive your emails. I had never before heard of you, and Progressive Candidates around the country have been finding VALUE in my Political Blog, and signing me up to receive THEIR MATERIALS, so I sign them up to receive MY EVERY BLOG POST -- so they miss nothing important.


I currently work with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, Gov. Roy Cooper, and top people in the Biden Justice and State Departments -- as well as the FBI and CIA -- to put Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill into PRISON for MANY THINGS, including having Kenan life-long employee Rex Tillerson -- signing in person in Moscow -- the contract for Kenan Companies Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America to make HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS developing Russia's vast Oil Reserves -- the MOMENT that Trump was declared VICTOR in 2016.


Of course the BIGGEST PROBLEM is that Joe Biden, STEAL-IT-ALL-WITH-INSIDER-TRADING Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Manchin -- along with Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, Coach Lou Holtz, Steve Bannon, etc., are ALL DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLICS pledged to the DEVIL to turn the USA NAZI.


And the PROBLEM can largely be understood by understanding my Kenan Family. Tom Kenan's line is separate from mine -- we descended from different brothers of the Kenans who first landed on the Lower Cape Fear at Wilmington -- desperately during the 1730s.


Well, perhaps, but I'd MEANT TO TYPE "separately" -- LOL!!!


As ALL WHITE SOUTHERNERS KNOWour slave-owning ancestors only converted Slaves to Christianity because the New Testament says Slaves must obey their Masters as if they were Jesus Christ -- which is HOW White Christians KNOW that Black Christians don't have a SHRED OF SELF-RESPECT!!!


And especially this is true since Jesus never could have arisen after rotting for two nights and the day between them -- nor could a "MEAT ROCKET" zoom to a physical heaven that no one can possibly locate!!!




And you have to know that nearly every Christian voted for Donald Trump -- except BLACK Christians, who are not smart enough to know that Christianity is the way to DRUG-ADDICTION and a Life of CRIME.








LOOK at the FAT-ASSED FOOL, Bishop William J. Barber II from North Carolina -- whose congregant, Linda Wilkins-Daniels, finally CONDEMNED BARBER for his worship of Jesus Christ.



Linda served four years as President of the African-American Caucus of North Carolina Democrats.




Barber is MORE GLUTTONOUS than even CHRIS CHRISTIE -- before Christie had part of his colon removed.




And not only that, the current Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Michael Curry, lived MOST of his life in North Carolina and was Bishop of the entire state -- before ascending to PRELATE.


He KNOWINGLY ALLOWED the Episcopal Confederate Mace to continue at Sewanee (University of the South), that Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander HID FROM VIEW in 2005, but Curry allowed the Seal of the Confederacy Chapel Window at Sewanee to REMAIN IN PLACE for THREE YEARS after he took charge and DID NOT REMOVE IT!!!









And I also corresponded with Imran Anwar -- while in Political Exile in Mexico with Colin Powell's people's help -- in 2012 -- and HE TOLD ME how EVERY SINGLE TALKING HEAD on CNN and FOX NEWS (both of whom he'd been a talking head on for TEN YEARS straddling 9/11/2001), anyway, Imran said they ALL KNEW that George W. Bush with Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, the Saudi Royal Family and Bin Laden Family (who had been PRIME Bush Family Business Partners for years), planned it for SEPTEMBER 12 -- but since the Bushes MURDERED Osama's older brother years before, they PUNKED HIM and attacked a DAY EARLY!!!


Everyone at CNN and Fox News KNEW THEY PLANNED IT TOGETHER -- WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING, and were ALSO surprised that it came A DAY EARLY.



That is WHY BUSH looked so STUPID when an Aide who was in-the-know told him that the first tower was HIT -- Bush thought they were pulling a SICK PRACTICAL JOKE on him.






And then at his FIRST INAUGURAL ADDRESS, Bush whispered to Barack that the Christian CIA and the NAZI REPUBLICANS and DEMOCRATS who were all CHRISTIANS as well had the PROOF of his lifetime membership in Chicago's Man's Country Gay 
BATHHOUSE -- and then Benjamin Netanyahu's, Vladimir Putin's, and El Chapo Guzman's -- AND my Kenan Family's BEST FRIEND, Rahm Emanuel, then Mayor of Chicago and ALSO a lifetime member of the Baths -- ENFORCED the Kenan/Putin/Christian BLACKMAILING of President Obama!!!


Here is even MORE on that -- which INCLUDES how TWO BLOOD KENANS led the American Psychiatric Association to REMOVE HOMOSEXUALITY as a Mental Illness in 1973.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/before-writing-american-psychiatric.html




OH!!! My best friend in the Puerto Vallarta Writers GroupStanley Winborne III, who grew up across the street from the KENAN CATHEDRAL TO WHITE SUPREMACY AND HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING -- First Presbyterian -- which I joined for the second half of 2011 and learned all about how much they HATE BLACKS and LOVE DRUG PROFITS -- our Democratic District Attorney Benjamin R. David, and THREE CURRENT JUDGES (two are Democrats and one is Republican -- ALL still on the Bench), are ALSO PART OF IT!!!


So -- "A WORD TO THE WISE IS SUFFICIENT" (as my 7th Grade Nun, Mother Mary Austin of Sts. Philip & James, Exton, PA often wrote on her chalk-board):



Mother Mary Austin with three girls from my class -- Katherine Baugher stands alone, and the one to far right's last name was Snyder.


And the OTHER thing you should know is that our Democratic Sheriff Ed McMahon -- who at least has ADMITTED all his CHRISTIAN CRIMES to me and more than one time -- PARTNERED with the Roman Catholic HATE GROUP, The Knights of Columbus, to march through downtown Wilmington -- wearing the CROSS OF JESUS, and waving Trump and Confederate Flags -- YELLING AT BLACK FOLK that they will soon KILL THEM FOR JESUS CHRIST.


THANKFULLY a HUGE Thunderstorm broke at that point, dispersing everyone before VIOLENCE BROKE OUT.


Sheriff McMahon has a TRUE DEMOCRAT challenging him in the upcoming Primaries -- THANK GOD!!!





YES!!! Just a week or two BEFORE THAT Sheriff McMahon gave his HIGHEST SHERIFF'S HONOR to a man now being prosecuted for PROTECTING CHILD MOLESTERS in our County Public Schools.




I was SO FURIOUS that I wrote first to the Bishop of North Carolina, Luis Rafael Zarama -- telling him to CALL OFF HIS NAZI DOGS, and then DIRECTLY to Pope Francis, himself!!! And after some understanding with His Holiness was reached, I was able to write Pope Francis a FAR FRIENDLIER LETTER:







And then WILMINGTON CHRISTIANS egged on by our local NBC affiliate, WECT-TV6, posted this of ME all over FACEBOOK and the INTERNET -- LOL!!!










And THAT'S IT for NOW!!!


With BEST WISHES for your upcoming ELECTION!!!


Scott David Kenan











.

No comments: