Thursday, December 30, 2021

RP: My "Letter" to the Former Catholic Priest, Robert D. Karpinski -- RATHER THAN Another Roman Catholic Who is PESTERING ME TO DEATH for MONEY, and Who is a TRUE NAZI: Former US Rep. Joseph P. Kennedy III:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/my-letter-to-former-catholic-priest.html





Dr. Karpinski's piece published in HuffPost , just two days ago:


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/priest-abuse-catholic-church_n_61c0e122e4b0bcd21942add1


>>> FIRST AN ENGAGEMENT WITH AN "OLD FRIEND" FROM GEORGIA -- after I saw his SINFUL CHRISTIAN LIES on LINKED-IN just a few minutes ago:



https://www.linkedin.com/in/cedric-l-alexander-psy-d-109a2816/




May GOD give you a speedy recovery,
In Jesus' name.
Amen




>>> MY LETTER TO DR. KARPINSKI:


Robert D. Karpinski

Associate Vice-President for Academic and Library Affairs Administration

Lincoln Park, Chicago, Illinois

Richardson Library 116G

rkarpins@depaul.edu


Cc: Joseph Patrick Kennedy III

c/o team@groundworkproject.com


Cc: Dr. Cedric L. Alexander

c/o robin@robinwolfsonagency.com


Cc: Pastor Joseph C. Dieckhaus

https://sspj.net/contact-us


December 30, 2021


Dear Dr. Karpinski, 


I hope you don't mind if I address you as "Rob". I've been a HUGE fan of HuffPost since they ran all those stories about Reggie Love sneaking in a back door of Air Force One -- whenever Michelle wasn't travelling with President Obama -- and they ALSO published John Boehner's BRAGGING to Rupert Murdock's Wall Street Journal that the BLACKMAILING of Obama had gotten him to transfer to the WEALTHIEST CLASS more tax money than even George W. Bush was able to get passed!!!


They had also published -- at the time it happened -- that it was Rahm Emanuel (Bill Clinton's, Benjamin Netanyahu's, and Rupert Murdock's TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER), with Al Gore, and then Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa who SOLD Barack Obama to Wall Street and the BIG BANKS


As you likely know, Rahm Emanuel (now our Ambassador to Japan), never had a course in Economics, Accounting, or similar, but his DEGREE is as a BALLET DANCER!!! You likely DON'T KNOW, that here in Wilmington, NC, our recent HARD-DRUG-TRAFFICKING Police Chief Ralph Evangelous was TRAINED in DRUG-MAFIA RUNNING when he worked before in L.A. for Mayor Villaraigosa.


What is FUNNY is that the three of you this will go to FIRST (and I've decided that Pres. Biden and my Group of Progressive National Lawmakers need to get this via secured server, too), are EXACTLY the physical types I am sexually drawn to. Caucasian men with hairy chests -- OR red/ginger hair -- or Black Guys -- all REASONABLY physically fit.


Let me "dispose" of Joe Kennedy -- I've written to him several times, spoken with his 6' 10" Black, Gay Congressional Office Manager who was his ROOMMATE in college and no doubt his lover (he married VERY LATE!!!). Also, he not only made TONS OF DOUGH off meds his associates seriously overcharged for, he ALSO got the BULK of his Campaign Cash from Mitt Romney's Bain Capitol, and Kenan-controlled Bank of America, Exxon-Mobil, etc.


I saw the times that Fox News online claimed that Joe Kennedy is the BEST DEMOCRAT in Congress -- so when he challenged Sen. Ed Markey's Senate Seat, I emailed Sen. Markey, the Boston Globe, and the Harvard Crimson (and other Press in MA), all the DIRT I had on him. You see, I knew EVERY ONE of JFK's living siblings and their spouses and some of their children -- in 1981 and 1982 -- except Ethel Skakel Kennedy and her children -- and Teddy and whoever he was then married to (or Rosemary, of course).


Next thing I saw, Kennedy fell from LEADING to LOSING BY A MILE!!! Today -- and every day of late -- I have gotten SEVERAL MONEY SOLICITATIONS from his "Groundwork" -- and I am ready to send him ANOTHER SHOCK!!!


I knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis best -- and even in late 2009, had ROMAN CATHOLIC SAINT VISIONS of her, President Kennedy, and even with JFK, Jr. -- and all of the dead US Presidents lined up and leading to a VERY AMUSED President George Washington. I promised Jackie and Jack (in the visions), that I would GET THEIR REVENGE one day!!!


And like you, I hoped to be a Priest (Jesuit, since they are the Intelligencia), in junior high, but of course in college I gave all that IMPOSSIBLE Christian Theology up -- and now honor Jesus as the Jewish Reformer he was.







My HISTORY of PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES:






So, Rob, I was NEVER raped by a Priest -- and most of our Parish Priests were NELLY-AS-HELL -- but NONE of them had a scandal against them!!! 


Father Dieckhaus was assistant Pastor at Sts. Philip & James in Exton, PA where I attended 7th & 8th grades 1964 - 1966, and although GERMAN, pronounced "DEEK-hoss", everyone referred to him as Father DICK HOUSE -- but it was only the year after I left for Public Schools, that the Catholic Clergy SEX SCANDALS began to hit the FAN!!!


And TODAY, that parish -- where I BELIEVE my sister Julie (Kenan) Duffy attends, again, now, has a Pastor Joseph C. Dieckhaus -- so Catholic Parishes in the Philadelphia Arch-Diocese are run like FAMILY MAFIA BUSINESSES!!!


I've just added Pastor Dieckhaus to this (he was on my email list years ago, too -- HA!!!).


The BIGGEST THING I HAVE LEARNED IN LIFE is that this Thing that most call "God" doesn't give a RAT'S ASS what if anything anyone worships. God only cares that we LINE UP WITH GOD'S LAWS and then It can stream all goodness toward us -- REGARDLESS if we are "Good" or "Evil"!!!


And EVIL exists to teach us the LESSON that when we have any kind of PAIN -- especially Spiritual or Psychological -- we are OUT OF ALIGNMENT -- and this is what God sent Donald John Trump, nearly the ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY, and TOO MANY CHRISTIANS and THEIR FAKE CHURCHES to TEACH US A LESSON ABOUT .


So, YES, I've had sex with LOTS OF CATHOLIC PRIESTS while they were priests in Atlanta. One of my fave Gay Bars there was frequented by Catholic Priests!!! But my FIRST sex with a Priest was at age 28 and with an Italian Import in a parish in southern Cape May County, NJ -- and for YEARS it was my GOLD STANDARD of sensual sex (fellatio, only)!!!


FINAL NOTE: I left a four-minute message on Thomas S. Kenan III's voicemail at Kenan Management, Inc., in Chapel Hill, NC -- TELLING HIM TOTALLY OFF!!!


REMEMBER, he and my Kenan Cousin who TOTALLY SCREWED ME and all email addresses at Tom's business and Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher TOGETHER BLOCKED ME IN UNISON, recently:





Cousin Bonnie with her husband and Law Partner, Dan McLamb



https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html
















.

No comments: