Saturday, December 25, 2021

RP: My Wee Christmas Gift to Temple of Israel, Wilmington, North Carolina -- to Their Holocaust Commemoration Fund -- in "Apology" for My Relative William Rand Kenan, Jr., Having FINANCED Hitler's Election to Chancellor and for Having Built the German Oil Refineries that FUELED Hitler's WAR MACHINE:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/my-wee-christmas-gift-to-temple-of.html




>>> I got RECEIVED RECEIPTS from all four Rabbis, V.P. Kamala Harris, and President Joe Biden -- BEFORE emailing this to my 370 other Political Contacts:


>>> THIS IS THE MESSAGE I SENT ALONG WITH MY DONATION, WHICH I NOW HAVE A RECEIPT FOR:



Dear Jewish Friends -- I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant and have spent the last twelve years working to expose my family for its support not only of Donald Trump, but few know that William Rand Kenan, Jr. -- who built Carolina Apartments where I lived in 2015 at the other end of the block of the Temple -- not only via what is now Kenan-controlled EXXON -- sent Hitler 43% of all funds used to elect him Chancellor the first time. Kenan then bought the land and built the Oil Refineries in Germany that supplied the MAJORITY of motor fuels, lubricants, and Pervitin (Methamphetamine), used to fuel Hitler's War Machine. 


My own parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- whom I also knew.


And I know which Christian Pastors and Politicians run the Drug Mafias for Jesus, today. I have taught them to RESPECT ME, so I am now safe from additional false charges, convictions, and nut-house commitments.


I will send an email later -- hopefully today -- to all three Jewish congregations I found in Wilmington.


In the meantime, my Political Blog that has gotten over 5,000,000 views so far can be found here. (I forgot to send them the URL.) It's FULL of irreverent humor as I RIDICULE THE RIDICULOUS, since the ridiculous are too stupid to face the TRUTH. 


As the great Jew Yeshua-bar-Yosef once said, "You shall know the Truth and it will set you free," it look a LATER JEW, Gloria Steinem, to complete his thought, " . . . but FIRST it will PISS YOU OFF!!!"


L'chaim!

Scott


>>> MY LETTER OF EXPLANATION TO THE CONGREGATIONS OF TEMPLE OF ISRAEL, BNAI ISRAEL, CHABAD OF WILMINGTON, AND DOUG EMHOFF (the Jewish Second Gentleman of the USA):


Rabbi Emily Losben-Ostrov: rabbilosben@gmail.com

Rabbi James Apple: japple2665@aol.com

Rabbi Chaya Bender: https://bnaiisraelilm.shulcloud.com/contact-us

Rabbi Moshe Y. Lieblich: mosheylieblich@gmail.com

Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff c/o V.P. Kamala Harris: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Courtesy Copy to President Joe Biden: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/


December 25, 2021


Dear Rabbis and Others,


FINALLY it has come to this -- I feel CONFIDENT ENOUGH of the DEFEAT of Christian NAZISM (as well as of the Ku Klux Klan) -- to the extent that they will NOT take over the US Government any time soon, and I can be ENTIRELY OPEN about what I know of my Kenan Family's TOTAL ALLIANCE with Donald Trump (who is only a SYMPTOM), Adolph Hitler, and Fox News, OAN, Eternal Word Television Network, et al.


They have ENTIRELY CORRUPTED Jesus's message of LOVE. In the Bible Dictionary, Kenan means either "The Sadness" (depression), or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness". Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill and his near relatives are devout Episcopalians -- like HYPER Drug-Trafficking Pete Buttigieg and Fox News's Tucker Carlson.


And I have been TRYING to disclose the crimes of my parents and my distant Kenan relatives -- but Wilmington's CHRISTIANS IN POLITICS and Pastors of SOME -- but not all -- Christian Congregations (especially the Black ones), have HARASSED ME to Kingdom COME!!!




And THIS explains about Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- and now recently ADMITTED REPUBLICAN City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, MURDERING my friend Evan William Fish on September 3, 2011 -- because Evan could PROVE that Lee E. Gosney, Jr., my co-worker at www.Pentagon-USA.us, was who contracted and delivered the HARD DRUGS for Patrick Lee Stansbury -- up and down the East Coast, and especially here in Wilmington. And here is the SPECTRUM TRUCK that cooperated with them trying to MURDER ME on February 13, 2017 -- but I survived!!!





While I was held hostage in Puerto Vallarta by Kenan/Exxon/Tillerson/Pres. Obama/Sect. Clinton/Rahm Emanuel total allies, Martin and Alberto Guzman in 2010 for five weeks, THEY told me how Obama, Emanuel, and THEIR FATHER, El Chapo Guzman, were TOTAL DRUG TRAFFICKERS with the CIA and Christian Churches.



Martin Guzman is now hiding in central Mexico. His unpictured half-brother Alberto was caught, tried and convicted beyond appeal for a grizzly CIA Drug Mafia Murder, and remains in a Mexican Prison.



And then I met some gay guys -- who like Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel -- had LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS in Chicago's Man's Country Gay Bathhouse, and had spoken to Rahm Emanuel and KNEW he and Obama were actually the ones SUING ME FALSELY for LIBEL -- and had told them about it!!!



Three HUGE NAZI TRAITORS to the USA -- but Rahm claims he is a JEW!!!








The Puerto Vallarta Writers Group that I belonged to in 2010, and again on my return for my SECOND period of Political Exile -- thanks to local District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- was MOSTLY made up of Executives of the NRA (National Rifle Association), Christian Hard-Drug Traffickers -- including from CanadaWales, and Austria -- but ALSO Colin Stuart Hamilton (the gay, retired BBC Radio and TV Star, who was MURDERED by the CIA Drug Mafia in summer of 2015 after I returned to the States), and Stanley Winborne III, originally of Wilmington, NC, and whose family had controlled the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad.



Stanley was ALSO closely related to Betty (Price) Kenan, Frank Hawkins Kenan's still-living widow, and had DONE BUSINESS with Thomas S. Kenan III, who is of the same age -- about 83, now.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


And then more recently -- this fall -- I was REMOVED from the Sarah Graham Kenan Auditorium of UNCW at the end of Nikole Hannah-Jones's presentation, while I was speaking to HER and explaining some Kenan Crimes -- by Sheriff's Deputies. This ONLY BECAUSE the short white woman sitting a couple of rows in front of me, Susan Polizzotto, jumped into my face and began yelling at me (so I was the one removed).





USCG Cdr. Susan Polizzotto in 2013.


Susan PROVED to be the Special Liaison between President Obama, Secretary Hillary Clinton, and the CIA Heroin Operation in Afghanistan!!!

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/uscg-cmdr-susan-polizzotto-who-had.html


And for the RECORD, Frank Hawkins Kenan's brother, James "Uncle Jimmy" Graham Kenan of Atlanta, sent me -- in 1990 -- to his CATHOLIC WIFE'S nephew, the Lawyer, Best-Selling Writer, Race-Car Driver, and Stunt Pilot, Gregg Loomis. ALL of Uncle Jimmy's children were raised Roman Catholic -- and THREE became Catholic Clergy of NOTE!!!



Gregg Loomis





Anyway, in 1990, Gregg Loomis told me in his Law Office that the Episcopalian Kenans hate only JEWS more than they hate "Niggers" -- and last fall, I met some wealthy White Republicans from Kenansville, NC, who said they HATE THE KENANS because they ADDICT EVERYONE in Duplin County to HARD DRUGS!!!


So, THERE YOU HAVE IT -- and I spoke with all my immediate family members today -- except Julie -- and my brother Mike, who lives near her, has LITTLE TO DO WITH TRUMP-LOVING, STILL CATHOLIC Julie. Mike ALSO SAID that HE, TOO, thinks Pope Francis has "REDEEMED HIMSELF" -- but Julie and Mom BLOCK OUT anything Pope Francis says -- because THEY ARE BETTER ROMAN CATHOLICS!!!















.

No comments: