Monday, December 27, 2021

RP: NAZI Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan ACCELERATES Her Campaign of Hatred of Her Son, ME. What Do YOU Think of THAT??? / Several Solicitations from JEWISH RABBIS Are Now Being Emailed to Me -- but NOT FROM WILMINGTON -- since I CONTRIBUTED to Temple of Israel!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/nazi-ruth-anne-meyer-kenan-accellerates.html



I feel like this woman, today, after my HYPER-NAZI MOTHERRuth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and I got off the phone!!!








I should ALSO SAY, that I CONTINUE to be signed up -- BY OTHERS -- to receive emails from Progressive Political and Religious Organizations the last couple of weeks -- EVERYONE PROGRESSIVE seems to be FINDING THIS BLOG!!!



And, last night an entertainment journalist for the Provincetown, MA newspaper emailed me to be DROPPED from my Email Lists. I responded sort of nastily and copied my Tennessee Williams Scholars Group -- but I'll just drop him as soon as I remember to, since this dropping happens while I'm sending to my EIGHT Email Groups, and I'm so eager to get the emails out -- I can forget.


BUT, the situation with North Carolina's TOP ELECTED GAY POLITICIAN as well as 2nd Vice Chair of the Democratic Party of NC is TOO BIZZARRE, and I will not take him off until I hear MORE from Matt Hughes:



Matt Hughes




Now, before I paste in my email I sent to my family group this evening, a few more things to say about it. I did NOT POINT OUT the peculiarity of the FACT that my sister Jane did NOT send me any extra money for Christmas -- unless it is still in the US MAIL from Raleigh. But Jane DID send me a Christmas Card without anything else, so early, it almost came at Thanksgiving.


This is the FIRST TIME Jane did not send something extra for me at Christmas, but she was EXCITED to discuss coming to see me in January. This tells me that Jane is SO IN WITH MOM (possibly without even realizing it), that her NAZI PROGRAMMING is COMPLETE -- in terms of caring about my real needs.


I understand that just like OTHER ADDICTIVE THINGS including Religion, Methamphetamine, Heroin, Alcohol, Pentanol, FENTANYL -- and even Donald Trump -- hanging out with our Mother is DESTRUCTIVE to Mental and Spiritual Health, and TODAY, I heard a GREAT ANALYSIS of this "Dr. Oz", who is running for the US Senate in Pennsylvania.





>>> AT 9:01 PM, I sent this posting to "Dr. Oz" via https://doctoroz.com/contact-us/ -- and got a RECEIVED RECEIPT -- HA!!!


* * *


And Dr. Oz -- a TOTAL FLUNKY OF DONALD TRUMP -- is being SUED for spreading MANY LIES ABOUT SCIENCEhis supposed specialtyAnd Dr. Oz's DEFENSE???


He says that Facebook, the Internet, and ALL OF AMERICAN JOURNALISM (especially MSNBC, which is pushing MORE CHRISTIANITY via Rev. Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton, one of Donald Trump's CLOSEST ASSOCIATES, than other networks, but ALL TV NETWORKS PROMOTE THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION).



And as Dr. Oz so ELOQUENTLY POINTED OUT -- ALL THOSE FAKE JOURNALISTS REFUSE to admit that NO ONE ever has had a single PRAYER ANSWERED, by the MEAT-ROCKET JESUS who is now in an IMPOSSIBLE PHYSICAL HEAVEN!!!


In OTHER WORDS, as long as CHRISTIANS PROMOTE BULL-SHIT ON THE NEWS and even in CONGRESS -- without telling people that Christian Theology is COMPLETELY FALSE, then NO ONE in the USA -- which allows this -- can prosecute HIM FOR HIS SCIENTIFIC LIES, EITHER!!!



Perhaps Queen Elizabeth II can give Dr. Oz some kind of Award, too.




And here is my email that I sent out this evening:


>>> My car conked out today -- and what has happened since then:


To jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi All -- 


I hope everyone had a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!! Mine was quiet at home and I sent the local Rabbis info on our Kenan Family plus a $20.00 donation to their Holocaust Memorial Fund -- something I recommend anyone do on either the Meyer Side or Kenan Side. BOTH SIDES are or were big NAZI supporters. Clearly Pope Francis continues to CONDEMN the philosophy that motivates "Trump Christians and Republicans", but some GOOD Republicans are working to reform that Party, and some GOOD Dems are working at their Party too. BOTH are NUTS.


I'd have NOT SENT them the money, had I had any idea what was to happen today, but I DON'T REGRET SENDING IT.


I'd also like to thank Mike and Julie who both sent me more Christmas Cash than usual -- so I ASSUME you have been reading my blog and know the many one-time expenses I'll have right after the New Year -- so I especially appreciate that. Mom sent her usual $50.00. I had a long conversation with Jane on Christmas Day and she's talking about driving down with her dogs to visit for a day in January -- which will be GREAT, and I'd love to see any of you -- but I said I want to drive to Raleigh to explore Art and History Museums, and Jane asked if my car was up to it. So how ironic that it soon stopped working.


And I don't think it's another coil and spark plug. I first noticed the radio going on and off and varying volume but nothing else strange at all. Soon, I lost power steering and brakes, and the driving got rough with ALL LIGHTS and dials on the dash began flashing and going back and forth with "zero value". And then not enough power to go over 5 MPH so I parked safely and called Black's, who are the best in town, near my apartment (half a mile walking trails and railroad tracks -- not roads), and they got a tow guy out who will add his charge to my full bill. They have three mechanics out sick today, and their lot is full, so they can't even look at it until tomorrow.


I'd called Mom to let her know what happened while I waited over an hour for the tow truck, and I was supposed to call her when I got home, but was so emotionally exhausted worrying about what the cost might be, I fell into bed and awoke just before 6:00 and called her. Well, she was happy/sad like I am over how it went, but I know nothing so far, and Mom offered that I just might have to take busses to get anywhere from now on.


This is disgusting because WHILE TRUE, it shows Mom has NO EMPATHY for my situation. She wasn't first hoping for the best and then said, let's hope its not so expensive it totals your car. I believe my car when running is worth about $7,000.00. And although her callousness was shocking, I did NOT react from my PTSD at all, kept it completely friendly and said very carefully, repeating it so Mom had to hear it: "I want to be clear that I will not lose use of a car and ride a bus system that runs infrequently with lots of transfers to get many places -- it will not happen." Of course it MIGHT HAPPEN -- depending on how extensive the damages are. 


I RESISTED and did NOT throw in Mom's face that she has several times apologized for stepping in and DESTROYING FOUR TIMES my financial life completely -- the commitment with help of Chuck and Hillary in Cape May for BIPOLAR which I do NOT HAVE, and forcing me on Lithium Carbonate for 31 years for SOFT LOBOTOMY (no other developed country allows it so long, and DOUBLED, Mom used it to kill Uncle Bob)


That STRANGE time in 1990, when I left Mama Mia's, and of course the last -- nearly ELEVEN YEARS AGO, now -- during which ALL of you have been estranged from me BY YOUR CHOICES, at least for much of that time.


I still blame it all on Mom and her NAZI Mind Control, so am not upset with anyone else -- not really.


WORSE is that she convinced several of you to make absolutely false claims about my needing to be committed in Stone Mountain -- and Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Mexico before Mom with Patrick Stansbury, and the Republican Party of Georgia murdered me -- as Col. Newman, Gerry Flynn of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., and the Dekalb County Mental Health Nurse ALL TOLD ME THEY KNEW MY FAMILY AND THOSE OTHERS PLANNED TO MURDER ME -- since they could not commit me in five tries in one month!!!


Of course our second Kenan cousin Robert "Bobbie" C. Kenan, Jr., lawyer in Burgaw, NC who Mom has claimed several times was the BIGGEST HELP setting up whatever she and Dad set up here in Wilmington, as well as Bruce A. Mason, one of the top Lawyers here who was to rep me against SPECTRUM et al after they tried to KILL ME in 2017, but QUITsaying the wealthy Kenans had forced him to quit -- and promised I would NEVER be able to hire a lawyer this side of Charlotte or maybe even Asheville -- which has proved to be true


And I was FORCED to accept $2,500.00 rather than the $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 he and other lawyers I spoke with said I would get just for the accident -- WITHOUT SUING Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, who had ORDERED ME KILLED -- like they had had Evan Fish murdered by Police on Sept. 3, 2011. Evan could PROVE that Patrick Stansbury with Mom and Dad's Drug Mafia supply Wilmington's Politicians and Christian Churches/Clergy with HARD DRUGS.






Evan William Fish -- from his Obit.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/evan-fishs-hot-pants-found-evan-was.html


Can ANY of you IMAGINE how TERORIZING Mom and her NAZI PLANS for me have been over MANY years, but worst since she began (again -- but I won't get into THAT), trying to have me murdered in early 2010???


With luck, this will be a reasonable repair, but if it turns out to be electric, my shop doesn't do that, but has connections to good and fair people who do. In fact, the BEST thing about going to my shop is that everyone there knows and OPENLY DISCUSSES that the top Politicians and Law Enforcement Officials in Wilmington and New Hanover County are TOTAL DRUG TRAFFICKERS in partnership with some of the biggest and smallest Christian Churches, here


Actually, this is also true of most stores I visit ANYWHERE in Wilmington, but especially downtown where the little Drug Runners break a lot of laws and cause some of the worst trouble.


This has been VERY difficult to write about honestly, but I will NOT SIT IDLY while Mom sits smug in her FAKE Roman Catholicism/Republicanism. And with LUCK, when I have all that scar tissue (no longer infected), removed from the bottom of my foot on January 5, I will be able to drive if that foot is a bit sore to walk far on.


ANYWAY, that is what is DEVELOPING -- and let's all hope it turns out to be a simple repair!!!


I will NOT TOLERATE anyone treating me like Mom and her HEROES treat Jews, Homos, and people who don't think Donald Trump is Jesus Christ come back -- despite all of his pussy-squeezing and other "Christian Activities".


Love,

Scott









.

No comments: