Wednesday, December 15, 2021

RP: A Letter to Sen. Joe Manchin -- the TOP Ku Klux Klansman and NAZI -- and TOP POLITICIAN Now in Government TOTALLY PAID FOR by Episcopalian/EXXON-Mobil Kenans -- Who Put Trump into Power for My Kenan Family's TOP BUSINESS PARTNER IN PETROLEUM, Vladimir Putin:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/a-letter-to-top-ku-klux-klansman-and.html







My Kenan Family's TOP ALLY in the Democratic Party LOST HIS SEAT in Congress, and FAILED to OUST Progressive Massachusetts Senator Ed Markey -- AFTER I SENT all the DIRT I HAVE on Joe Kennedy III to Markey, The Boston Globe, Harvard Crimson, etc. -- HA!!!


TOO BAD Joe Kennedy III is a CLOSET-CASE HOMO like Barack Obama -- and THEREFORE does MOST of his Drug Trafficking with El Chapo Guzman, Rahm Emanuel, Benjamin Netanyahu, Rupert Murdock, and FOX NEWS!!!




REMEMBER: with Wilmington. NC Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David (who ONLY gets support from Republicans and Christians), partnered with Daliah Saper (a lawyer and Fox News Talking Head), Jamie Lee Sutherland (then an Exec with Wells Fargo Advisors), then Mayor Rahm Emanuel and then President Barack Obama and STOLE COPYRIGHT to my memoir:













The CRAZIEST of MANY CRAZY THINGS today, was that a White Male in his late twenties -- who with his wife had parked their stroller with about a 1.5 year old sleeping girl, against the OUTSIDE of the building next to the FARTHEST side of the table FARTHEST from the door of the Fork 'N' Cork Grill on Market Street.


What was MOST VISIBLE was that the child had a BASKETBALL (smaller, and it was a stuffed toy), as her TOY. And while it APPEARED that husband and wife were BOTH going to enter the door of the restaurant, the husband stopped short of entering, I walked over to him to speak so as not to wake his daughter, and said, "Looks like you have a BUDDING BASKETBALL PLAYER -- how COOL!!! My Sister and Niece were great basketball players -- but I'm 6' 11", and never liked it much."


He told me in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that I was an ASSHOLE trying deliberately to WAKE HIS DAUGHTER!!! DRUG MAFIA zoom up and down Wilmington's Streets with GLASS-PACK MUFFLERS and every other NOISE-MAKING DEVICE to HARASS PEACEFUL CITIZENS and INTIMIDATE THEM -- since North Carolina has NO NOISE ORDINANCES against such things -- like EVERY OTHER STATE I EVER LIVED IN!!!


He said, "I never meant . . . " -- but I CUT THE BASTARD OFF, IMMEDIATELY, told him he is ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT and should BEWARE to whom he speaks RUDELY in Wilmington!!!


Like it or not, I have now ADJUSTED to my APPARENT FATE!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html


>>> But let's get to my LETTER TO SEN. MANCHIN -- before I enumerate the OTHER BIZARRE EVENTS of today:


Sen. Joe Manchin

Washington, DC

https://www.manchin.senate.gov/contact-joe/email-joe


Cc: info@salastampa.va (Pope Francis's Office), tkenan@kmi.net, sarmstrong@kmi.net, info@berniesanders.com, https://schiff.house.gov/contact, https://swalwell.house.gov/contact


December 15, 2021


Dear Sen. Manchin,


Your office has gotten nearly all of my Blog Postings of the last half year -- and OFTEN sends me Received Receipts from just your regular EMAIL ADDRESS -- like Sen. Kyrsten Sinema -- who, like you, gets all her donations from GOP Sources -- but who UNLIKE YOU now seems RICH AND CONTENT to possibly vote with DEMOCRATS.


AND, I included Thomas S. Kenan III and his Chief Deputy, Steve Armstrong, of Kenan Management in Chapel Hill -- because for ONLY THE LAST TWO BLOG-POSTINGS -- they BOTH BLOCKED ME -- but NO ONE blocked me in upper management at Kenan Advantage Group or Costco!!!


Readers all know that in 2011, I met Tom Kenan's long-time, perhaps 55-years-younger, WHITE-TRASH boyfriend Chris's DRUG-ADDICTED BEST FRIENDS, who lived on Figure-Eight Island, and were going on a cruise of the Cape Fear River. Tom has an ESTATE on that GATED ISLAND, and his step-mother Betty, and three more of his closest relatives have Mansions there. 


I just discovered that Tom Kenan's place was SOLD in 2017 -- if I have the correct property -- the CIA STRIPPED the shot I had of it from my computer from before Tom sold it -- and I only found 3 Dunes Point Rd., by the DESCRIPTION given to me by the contractor who had REPAIRED Tom's decks and boat dock there in about 2005, whom I met in 2011 -- and he gave me FIFTY DOLLARS to help put Thomas S. Kenan III into PRISON!!!




One of MANY THINGS I have written about you in the past: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/proven-sen-joe-manchin-is-traitor-in.html


So, with CNNMSNBCHuffPostDaily Kos, the InterceptMother Jones, and many others ALL REPORTING that the Kenan Family's TOP LOBBYIST from Exxon-Mobil is who said they will CUT YOUR BALLS OFF if you vote to SUPPORT VOTING RIGHTS or to in ANY WAY VOTE to support LESSENING OF BURNING CARBON-BASED FUELS, YOU are in the HOT SEAT for Democracy -- and APPEAR to WORSHIP THE CHRISTIAN DEVIL -- like President Biden, Sen. Nancy Pelosi, and Donald Trump -- Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, etc.


And REMEMBER: When I met the recently retired Exxon-Mobil Exec in the Carl's Jr., near the Puerto Vallarta Costco in January 2015, HE TOLD ME that Rex Tillerson with the CIA, US State Department under Obama and Hillary Clinton, had put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency -- and Pena-Nieto changed the Mexican Constitution so that Kenans and others could rob Mexico of its OILAGAIN!!!


TRUE, that he said Tom Kenan is just a "pussy-homo" who is also a high-functioning alcoholic who has beer with breakfast and does NOT MAKE DECISIONS, but is held in a "Golden Prison of Philanthropy" -- but Tom Kenan only donates to and votes for Republicans, so he is TOTALLY COMPLICIT in the NAZIFICATION of the USA.



When Enrique Pena-Nieto's long-term male lover ESCAPED PRISON where he had been SHUT UPHomo Obama GRANTED HIM POLITICAL ASYLUM in the USA!!!



Well, Joe Manchin, YOU are the TOP ADVOCATE for the DEVIL, TODAY -- as well as White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking -- MOSTLY by DEVOUT CHRISTIANS in the NAZI PARTY'S Democratic and Republican Party Divisions!!!








I will be sending this to MANY OTHERS in my FIRST SENDING -- before sending it to President Biden and Vice President Harris via Secured Server -- to be CERTAIN ALL TOP PEOPLE in the US Government get a COPY -- that is how PATRIOTIC JOURNALISTS DO IT!!!


And then ALSO to my hundreds of Political Contacts.


In fact, this is SO IMPORTANT that I will NOT bother with the rest of the News of the Day.


No comments: