Sunday, December 12, 2021

RP: A SURPRISING Letter to Judge James H. Faison III -- the FIRST PROTESTANT PASTOR to Post a DISCLAIMER on His CHURCH'S WEBSITE that Christian Claims are All FRAUDS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/a-surprising-letter-to-judge-james-h.html



Pastor James H. Faison III -- and also Democratic Judge in New Hanover County, North Carolina.



Just to indicate my mood today, I took off yesterday from blogging as I was too upset over the INCREDIBLE LOSS of those, especially in Kentucky (where I lived ages 6 - 13), and because when I spoke with my sister Jane, two days ago, she for the FIRST TIME showed MANY signs of her mind's SLIPPING, and FUSSED AT ME -- EXACTLY LIKE OUR MOTHER, RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN has done to INTIMIDATE US my entire life.


And WHAT was Jane fussing about (she was actually YELLING, but I prefer to call it "FUSSING")??? It was because I was to get a CT Scan of my lungs (I smoked tobacco for over 20 years, so Medicare DEMANDS IT). Previously, I'd had them every other year, but the last one showed new nodules, so this one after only ONE year.


This year's results showed more nodules -- but all remains benign, so far -- and NOW I'm ordered to get my next one after only SIX MONTHS.


Jane did NOT APPROVE of this, claiming that I am the sort of person who makes EVERYONE'S Medical Bills and Insurance too HIGH -- and cause Medicare to go BROKE -- for NO GOOD REASON!!!


Net Result: My sister Jane is turning JUST AS NAZI as our mother -- HA!!!


But what I only noticed the next morning, before going to Dr. Dewey Bridger III's office for my semi-annual check-up, is that the WOUND from my having picked up a HUGE plantar wart on the bottom of the ball of my right foot from the CORRODED concrete floors of the shower stalls in Mercy House Homeless Shelter in 2011 -- run by Rev. Clarence Shaver and his Drug-Trafficking Bethesda Christian Life Church.


The Fact is, that after nine years of remaining THICK but HEALED, that callus is suddenly TOTALLY INFECTED and threatening to infect my foot.


THIS was in FACT where I FIRST MET Top Drug Traffickers Rev./Judge James H. Faison III and Mayor "Bill" Saffo!!!


But after having to FLEE the Wilmington Christian Drug Mafias of both the Democratic and Republican NAZI Parties and live in Mexico for the SECOND TIME due to Democratic District Attorney Benjamin R. David's ILLEGAL DEAL with Republican Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo -- which a TOP NC Prosecutor and International Justice Speaker, Kimberly Overton (now married and surnamed Spahos), said to me IN COURT, when she was selected to speak to me for Gov. Roy Cooper's Administration, "Well it WORKED!!!" -- and she was CORRECT, so I bear NO ILL WILL toward Jen Harjo!!!




Anyway, I ALSO was in a lengthy email conversation with the THEN Head of the Republican Party of New Hanover County, Michael Franklin:




Mr. Franklin was TRYING to rejuvenate Mercy House Shelter, and AGREED that MANY could get infections from the deteriorated concrete floors in the shower stalls -- but for reasons I never heard, he had to GIVE THAT UP.


I ESPECIALLY like to credit CARING REPUBLICANS on the RARE CHANCE I find them.


But NOW the HUGE, thick callous from having the Plantar Tissue removed by a Dermatologist in Puerto Vallarta -- which REVEALED that I had a HUGE CARCINOMA beneath it -- which she also removed -- took 15 months for the skin to close up over it and stop weeping serum.


NOW, it is GROSSLY INFECTED and I've begun a course of antibiotics to heal the infection -- before a Foot Doctor cleans all of that tissue out!!!


GOOD THING I don't take my sister Jane's advice on things she knows NOTHING ABOUT -- but has CHRISTIAN CERTAINTY she is CORRECT!!!



And when I spoke with Mom this morning, she was in a HURRY to eat HOT DOGS with my sister Jane -- but I managed to tell her that the REASON the devastation to ANYONE AT ALL -- regardless race, religion, political beliefs, or sexuality -- had UPSET ME TO MY CORE -- is that SHE and my sisters Jane Ann Kenan and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy -- had LIED REPEATEDLY to D.A. Ben David and probably Judge Chad Hogston as well, claiming I am BIPOLAR -- DESPITE my shrink of EIGHT YEARS, Alexandra Whiddon, then with PACT-ATL in Decatur, GA -- but NOW HERE: https://atlpsych.com/, saying she NEVER saw a sign of BIPOLAR in me in all those years, so took me OFF the Lithium Carbonate (for MIND CONTROL for the CIA), that NAZI MOM had forced me to take 1978 - early 2009.




And ABOVE are Mom's notes from 1978 on how DOUBLING the normal dose causes "Chemically-Induced Diabetes" -- which Mom used in concert with the US Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi (now closed), to MURDER HER BROTHER -- after COMMITTING my UNCLE BOB THERE -- because he let his daughter Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman and later Larsen marry a JEW -- and THEN Mom found out that her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS -- whose practice was in South Bend, IN -- was ACTUALLY GAY!!!




Uncle Bob admitted this to me TWICE -- the first time -- the SECOND TIME -- while I travelled with Tennessee Williams to South Bend on a break from a play production at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, late winter, 1982.





>>> MY LETTER TO PASTOR/JUDGE JAMES FAISON III:


Pastor James Faison III -- also a Democratic Judge in New Hanover County

Byrd's Chapel Missionary Baptist Church
268 Byrd's Chapel Road
Rose Hill, NC 28458

Church Office - 910-289-3166
Pastor's Office - 910-289-7010

https://www.byrdschapelchurch.com/contacts.html

Cc: robin.w.robinson@nccourts.org, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, info@joshstein.com. https://governor.nc.gov/contact/contact-governor-cooper, kkinsley@email.unc.edu, info@salastampa.va, info@newwaysministry.org, info@mothersprayingforadultchildren.org, michael.franklin@outlook.com, jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org


December 12, 2021


Dear Pastor/Judge Faison,


I needn't introduce myself, since we are so WELL ACQUAINTED already!!! Refresh your memory here -- which my BLOG READERS can also read before reading what I have NOW to write you: 






It was because EIGHT PEOPLE hit the above blog posting in the last 10 hours, that I KNEW the Press or Law Enforcement is ONTO YOUR ASS!!! I haven't seen anyone hit this old posting in MANY MONTHS.


For the RECORD, I think you are the EQUIVALENT of one of Donald Trump's FAKE CHRISTIAN MINISTERS -- "Rev." Al "BOOTY-CALL" Sharpton -- who made his MILLIONS in partnership with Donald Trump -- and MSNBC calls AMERICA'S TOP CHRISTIAN -- because he makes money for MSNBC Drug Traffickers and White Supremacists too:





REMEMBER: Donald Trump was a LIFELONG DEMOCRATalso doing business with Bill and Hillary Clinton and their Methodist Church!!!


The BIGGEST REASON I am writing you is because you are becoming like POPE FRANCIS!!!


Just like Pope Francis has ADMITTED that God is NOTHING AS SMALL as Christianity claims, and need not be WORSHIPPED in any Traditional Sense:









YOU have now posted the EXACT DISCLAIMER that I have called for for ALL CHRISTIAN CHURCHES to have to post on Facebook, the internet, their brochures, etc., ADMITTING there is NO TRUTH to Christian Theology -- but Jesus's TEACHINGS about how to live are MOSTLY LOVING, but NOT ALL OF THEM -- even Pope Francis would LAUGH at Jesus's words here:




And HERE is your DISCLAIMER that I believe is posted on EVERY ONE of your Church's website's pages:


DISCLAIMER

The information provided by Byrd’s Chapel Missionary Baptist Church on the Byrd’s Chapel Church website is general information for spiritual growth and awareness purposes only. All information on the site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the site. The church shall have no liability for any loss or damage incurred as a result of use of this site.  Use of the site and reliance on any information on the site is solely at a personal risk.

Website Developers:  Valerie Merritt,  Antonio Keith,  Alice Young


Well, THAT'S IT -- for NOW!!!


Your Pal in the Spirit of the Christ, Buddha, Krishna, nothingness, etc., CONSCIOUSNESS,


Scott David Kenan



. . . on a SUNDAYno less!!!





.

No comments: