Wednesday, November 20, 2019

RP: Apparently, Rhonda Sekhmet Ra's Yeast Infection Has Traveled to Her BRAIN!!! (and Black Community Leaders have contacted me in person and by electronic messages saying that ALL people with FAKE Egyptian names are just TRASH!!!)

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/apparently-rhonda-sekhmet-ras-yeast.html






Ms. Sekhmet Ra's NEW VIDEO she posted about how HORRID it is to be harassed by "mentally ill" me -- LOL!!! ALL CHRISTIANS claim I am mentally ill because I do not worship Jesus or making money from addictive illegal drugs like nearly every Christian Church and Politician of BOTH Parties in Wilmington, North Carolina. 

Remember, my parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, set up the Christian Drug Mafias in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman both places and Fr. Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's Catholic in Wilmington, and Patrick Stansbury, owner of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, and protected by CNN and the Atlanta Journal/Constitution in Atlanta and beyond. 


This is simple FACT and is not up for "argument" -- unless a person is willing to claim that he or she was also in charge of setting it up for JESUS!!!




Here is the verbatim text of ONE electronic message I received of support from the Black community of Wilmington today:


"Scott Kenan 👍 I looked up Rhonda and her group. They have very little power in the city and align with people like Umar Johnson (google him). They are low quality people with toxic influence. My mother's circle (including Portia Hines, whom the park was named for) doesn't associate with them. Keep doing what you are doing."


Here is Rhonda's latest video from her Facebook page ranting on about me. I intend to CALL HER PHONE again -- an hour after I post this and email it to my 100 Political Contacts -- and if she does not answer, leave her a message explaining that it has been saved in case I decide to sue her for "Defamation of Character". I expect she will BLOCK me on her page then, which will render this video VOID.





Just a reminder to Rhonda Sekhmet Ra and her mother Sonya AmenRa (legally Sonya Bennestone-Patrick), of what happens to CRACK ADDICTS as they age:




But, at least they are LOVED!!!:





I say Christians can KEEP their WHORES and their NEW JESUSDONALD TRUMP!!!




And my LAST COMMENT on this TWISTED mother/daughter apparent DRUG ADDICTS, is here -- with MORE CONTACT INFO if you care to JOIN THEM or learn MORE about their "Satanic Services" -- LOL!!!

Ms. Sekhmet Ra REMOVED this poisonous commentary after she learned I work with North Carolina Law Enforcement as well as the FEDS (not all of them, much of Law Enforcement is PART OF the Hard Drug Trafficking partnered with so many Christian Churches), but a WATERED DOWN version is in her video that remains working: https://www.facebook.com/rhondaspeaks2/videos/697490487408659/.
Hi everyone on this thread!!! I am the guy Rhonda Sekhmet-Ra got so crazy over. She was apparently so high on Meth (Adderall), that she STILL has no idea who she was talking to (I work with General Colin L. Powell, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', and former President of Mexico Vicente Fox -- who worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola exec before he went into Politics)

I have documented Rhonda's and my call and then a TOTALLY insane call I received from her motherSonya AmenRa/Bennestone-Patrick, that I already sent to local Law Enforcement (including NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein)

I will show a link to my blog posting on this, and then a link to my removing the shroud from the new 1898 Coup d'Etat marker. I had to step in when the short little officials couldn't get it off -- HA!!! 

Anyone can contact Russel Honore' via his Green ARMY -- or if you message me, I'll privately send you his cell phone number.


This content isn't available right now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.


Rhonda didn't make her resolution high enough to easily READ IT, but these ALL WORK (when you type them out in a browser)!!!



>>> MOVING ON:



SUPER-HOOT!!! I wrote the sassy sex-pot Minister Susan Sparks there earlier this month -- but NO REPLYyet!!!

I.PINIMG.COM


This seems to be a hot topic as of late.



QUEERTY.COM



COOL!!! But Elton ALSO lost all his GAY CRED when he played at my Kenan Family's The Breakers Palm Beach at his old Druggin' Buddy Drug-Rush Limbaugh's FOURTH Serial "Christian" Marriage in 2010!!! 

And since then Eminem came out GAY (and his mother is the ONLY CHRISTIAN BITCH more evil than my OWN mother)!!!



ALT1037DFW.RADIO.COM
It has been a few weeks since the release of Elton John’s new memoir, ‘Me,’ and one of the most shocking revelations to come from it is John’s claim that he is Eminem’s Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor.
It's a SHAME that Deb Butler is so good at what she advocates for -- and I agree with her -- but also is a Hard-Drug Trafficker with Republican Jonathan Deputy, admitting that to me several times, and their operation is protected by CHRISTIAN Law Enforcement

To shut me up, Jon Deputy committed me the local Mental Hospital in January 2018, but I got right out (Judge Corpening unsealed my Commitment Papers)

Also, Deb's wife Anni Parra died of a Drug Overdose on Dec. 28, 2018, and the county Democratic Party 3rd Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris died of an overdose (like his fiance Wes Taylor had done 18 months before that)a year ago, yesterday

The New Hanover County Democratic Party has a HUGE DRUG PROBLEM and needs to face it!!!
“The fact that any teacher in NC is going hungry should upset and despair each and every one of us.”



WECT.COM
A NC rep had a lot to say when a representative of the opposite party questioned a claim she made this week regarding teacher pay.
Comments




David Brown
154 mass shootings this year and not one committed by a black man or illegal alien.
Let that sink in.



HUFFPOST.COM
The MORE Act passed with bipartisan support in the House Judiciary Committee.











.

No comments: