Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Feelin' Frisky on SUPER TUESDAY MORNIN' (It really IS Finah in Carolinah!!!)



>>> FACEBOOK STAND-OFF WITH ATLANTA JOURNAL CONSTITUTION BLOGGER (and former Editor) JAY BOOKMAN:




Newt Gingrich, Georgia's favorite son: http://bit.ly/zV6JyT


· · · · 16 minutes ago via TweetDeck ·
>>> AT THIS POINT BOOKMAN DELETED MY COMMENTS AND UN-FRIENDED ME (but did NOT block me).
I sent him a Facebook Message:
HA!!!
Before you un-friended me, I screen captured the thread and will post it on my blog. I have detailed evidence that I have emailed you nearly EVERY blog post since your crime in 2010 -- so we can SUCCESSFULLY prosecute you as a TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Think I'm kidding??? Just ask D.A. Ben David or Rep. State Senator Thom Goolsby here in Wilmington, NC.
AND, I hear-tell Christal Presley is now SQUEALING like the PIG she looks to be!!!
All best wishes for your Future in Stripes!!!
Scott
>>> SEE ALSO:

Original AJC article on Christal Presley's PTSD org full of LIES (I knew Christal's father and he was VERY social and LOVED telling war stories about Viet Nam!!!): http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/talks-with-dad-ease-271813.html

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/letter-to-sean-hannitys-side-kicked.html .

Christal earned her PhD from Capella University while I believed she was my friend (she connected me to my BOGUS publisher that tanked my Tennessee Williams memoir with help from former Editor of MANY Tennessee Williams books, Thomas Keith (No longer employed at New Directions Press, TW's long-time publisher).

Capella is a FOR PROFIT college based in Minneapolis, MN and is ONLINE based. Christal wrote her Doctoral Thesis in 7 - 10 days WHILE WORKING FULL TIME AS A "MENTOR-TEACHER" (?) for Atlanta Public Schools full time AND partying with me and her then-boyfriend Sunil (who then worked as a junior executive for Kenan-Family-Foundations-Controlled Coca-Cola, but has since broken off with Christal and was forced to flee back to his native India when Christal's people began hunting him down for elimination).

When I researched reviews of Capella -- YES, THE COLLEGE THAT ADVERTISES ALL THE TIME ON YOUR TV -- I discovered Capella had LOST ACCREDITATION in every state in the United States -- except its home of Minnesota -- WHICH WAS THEN SUING TO REVOKE THEIR ACCREDITATION.

Today, ALL such PROFESSIONAL review information has been SUPPRESSED on the internet.

Christal got an $8,000.00 AUTOMATIC RAISE from Atlanta Public Schools when she was awarded her sham Doctorate.

She now refuses to answer my emails (but gets copied on all blog posts).

Google for MUCH MORE about her in this blog!!!
* * *

>>> MORE FACEBOOK (cobbled) FUN!!!:

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150727604895460&id=732105459#!/profile.php?id=1111771878 .


Pretty funny, but I'll say this: Laura Bush (a trained librarian) intelligently put it in perspective with comment about political cartoons from 150 years ago.

And Babs Bush was considered such a PIG by Nancy Reagan that the Bushes were invited socially to the White House only ONCE while Bush served as Reagan's VP!!!

See more on Nancy here:
http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/02/nancy-reagan-que...en-of-holly-wood-blow.html .

More on Abe Lincoln political cartoons here:
http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/end-of-republican-party-praise-lincoln.html .

>>> DISCLAIMER: HuffPosts Managing Editor (Jimmy Soni) sits on my family's Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University.

Index to subjects is a couple of scrolls below link to my memoir of working for playwright Tennessee Williams.

Thanks,
Scott
See More


Barbara Bush has some harsh words about the current presidential election, calling it "the worst campaign I've ever seen in my life," according to the Dallas Morning News. The former first lady, who held the position while her husband George H.W. Bush served as president from 1989 to 1993, made the comment at Southern Methodist University on Monday, during a conference chronicling the the experiences and legacies o...

Image reminiscent of Dr. (?) Carrie Menke who's NOT HAPPY with me and thinks I need to be COMMITTED to Cherry Psychiatric Hospital in Goldboro, NC and FORCE-INJECTED with psycho-tropic drugs -- NOT because of our Court Ordered Interview Experience -- BUT BECAUSE OF WHAT WAS IN THE BLOG POST I WROTE ABOUT IT.

LOL!!!


.

No comments: