Wednesday, November 6, 2019

RP: AFTER Wilmington, North Carolina's Municipal Election, Yesterday:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/after-wilmington-north-carolinas.html







Perhaps the BEST NEWS is that participation in the municipal elections rose from nearly 15% to nearly 20% of voters

I didn't vote for a single incumbent, but of the incumbents, Paul Lawler (who lost), was the LEAST offensive to meALL Incumbents said they do NOT want a Watchdog for Law Enforcement -- and Law Enforcement PROTECTS the Christian Drug Mafia (mostly run by Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- who just won reelection -- and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark who was not up for reelection and TOGETHER, they are the BIGGEST PROBLEM)

Christianity is NOT just for Child Molestations in Wilmington -- it is ALSO for Hard-Drug TraffickingProstitution, and White Supremacy here.



PORTCITYDAILY.COM
NEW HANOVER COUNTY — Elections in New Hanover County saw some close results as polls closed for the 2019 municipal elections, and while much will remain the same in the county, there have been a few…


The BEST NEWS was that Drug Mafia incumbent Mayor Vassilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo garnered only 51.6% of the vote, compared to nearly 82% the last time he had a major challenger. And Kevin Spears won a seat on City Council.

Readers will recall that I voted a week early, then discovered I was in line for lunch at Wendy's with Kevin Spears's MOTHER, who invited me to join her and her companion for lunch -- which I DID!!!




And THIS FRIDAY, I will be at the Dedication of a New Memorial to the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- right at Kenan Memorial Fountain on Kenan Plaza -- and EXPECT to be able to SPEAKapologizing for my grandfather Joseph Emerson Kenan, Sr.'s, participation as a high-school-aged Ku Klux Klansman, and if NONE of the wealthy Kenans associated with Chapel Hill are there to apologize for William Rand Kenan, Sr.'s LEADING IT and mowing down blacks with his Gatling Gun on the back of this wagon, then I will SPEAK ABOUT THEM and their using the Christian Churches to put Donald Trump into power, and addict Wilmingtonians and others to HARD DRUGS for the GOD OF ALL HATREDSJesus Christ!!!


Michael Jordan grew up in Wilmington, NC where I-40 is now the Michael Jordan Freeway that runs across the Frank Hawkins Kenan Bridge over the Northeast Cape Fear River

Frank Kenan was a TOTAL White Supremacist -- and Episcopalian/Republican Ku Klux Klan member -- and Michael Jordan runs right over him -- HA!!!
BRAVO! “This is just the start of a battle of being able to touch as many people as we can." 👏 👏


About this website

UPWORTHY.COM
"This is just the start of a battle of being able to touch as many people as we can."
"Tony and his beloved Jilly never did drugs in front of us, not even the infamous upstairs bathroom at the original Horn Spago." 

I wonder what years Jamie is referring to? Sad how drug abuse ruins lives. Alcohol, too. Glad Jamie only tried freebasing once. I did once, too. Not a fan. 

Weed now and then is another matter. Outside of Burning Man. We all thought coke was nose candy until freebasing came along. Withered people away.
Comments


  • Scott Kenan And because of this news story -- that I see posted on HuffPost and other news sources, too -- TONS of people are finding my blog and my Letter I sent Jamie Lee Curtis after meeting and speaking with her!!!: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../my-letter-to...Mixed results in Wilmington in yesterday's election, but Friday the City is dedicating a monument to the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- right by Kenan Memorial Fountain on Kenan Plaza -- my relatives LED the only successful Coup D'Etat in US History -- murdering blacks and stealing their businesses, homes, etcI expect to SPEAK about my grandfather who participated in it as a high-school aged Klansman -- and to tell about my immediate and distant Kenan Family running all the Hard Drugs with the Christian Churchesputting Trump into power, etc.
    My Letter to Jamie Lee Curtis, Just Delivered:
    My Letter to Jamie Lee Curtis, Just Delivered:
    My Letter to Jamie Lee Curtis, Just Delivered:


LOL!!! I spent a week with Sean "Blackwell" in Sao Paulo and on the Brazilian coast, and Sean is TOO EMBARRASSED that his mother cut off his danglies when he was an infant (because he kept playing with his erection), to use his REAL LAST NAME"McAllister"

And Sean's wife Ligia Splendora's BROTHER, a Republican who buys companies on the New York Stock Exchange to destroy them and sell their parts for profitstill pays most of their bills after more than 15 years

Ligia referred to Sean as "my GAY HUSBAND" the whole time we were together. See photo of the three of us in comments below:
Here's my interview with Will Hall Hall on Madness Radio about healing bipolar disorder with bipolar breathwork
I really enjoyed the interview because Will stayed with us here in Brazil and did some work with us. With his experience, he is able to build on a lot of what I have to say, and consider the implications for the Mad Pride movement
This is Part 1. Part 2 is coming soon!


About this website

YOUTUBE.COM
Do bipolar and psychosis have a healing potential blocked by suppression, medications, and avoidance? What if we could help people safely and intentionally e...



Me, Ligia Splendora, and Sean "Blackwell" McAllister on the roof of the newest hotel in Sao Paulo, September 2009!!!



Sean had NO BASKET AT ALL (not even a "pussy-hair muff's worth") -- which was OBVIOUS when he wore his bikini, but I was afraid he would realize I was photographing it, so did not.


Sean not only takes hormones to produce his high but deeper-than-childhood voice, and some adult male body hair -- but NO HAPPY TRAIL at all!!! -- and he and Ligia were THEN ADDICTED to CRACK COCAINE -- and HATED and told EVERYONE to NEVER, EVER smoke Marijuana!!!

Between the hormones and the CRACK addiction, Sean's body gave off the STRANGEST body odor that was STRONG -- and like no other I've ever smelled on man or woman!!! 

More on Sean "Blackwell" (who is covered in GREAT DETAIL and many blog postings -- since I blogged my whole trip to Brasil in 2009) -- including FIRST some info on CORRUPTION in Wilmington, NC, and even showing a photo of Ligia's A-HOLE, REPUBLICAN BROTHER from the USA (whom I DID meet down there):






This was the SAME TRIP when Sean, Ligia, and I motored to Paraty, Brazil and partied with Old Original Jesus, and the Political Activist and DRUMMER-OF-NOTEJonathan Andreoli -- a native of Uruguay, but playing music all over Brasil with his band:



That time I caught Jonathan Andreoli in the water!!!







.

No comments: