Thursday, November 21, 2019

RP: FOUND: Crack-Addict Brenda McKnight (now Aregbesola Mcknight Brenda), My 2011 Roommate Who Committed Me with Republican/Devout-Christian-Snake-Handlin'-Husbanded Judge Sandra Ray/Criner on Lies -- and Danny Sinatra Got Me OUT!!! / Rhonda Sekhmet Ra and Her Mother Sonya AmenRa Now Look NORMAL!!! / William Beverage Defends Donald Trump:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/found-crack-addict-brenda-mcknight-now.html



William Beverage -- pronounced BEAVER-agehttps://www.facebook.com/willie.beverage.56 and Williams's Profile photo:



And SHIRTLESS, (and HEADLESS) he is actually HOT!!!:



Can't say the same for his brotherErnie Beverage, or his Christian Bitch -- MERCY!!!



Southern Christian Love (just ask about my Aunt Doris (Kenan) Russ's four daughters and THEIR Drug-Addicted Southern Baptist ways)!!!



Left to right: Gail Johnston, Janice Ludwig, Judy Whitney, and Cherrie Pridgen (who benefits from several plastic surgeries).



Generic Southern Christian Family (White version).
Joel 2:1...

2 Blow ye The Trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in my set-Apart mountain: Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: For the day of YAHUWEH is coming, For it is close at hand! 🕊😇😁

Matthew 15:24 ---> YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH, Declared "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Yisrael." 👀🐑🐑🙏

Scott Kenan Call it a trumpet or a "Floridian Peninsula" -- every guy's got one!!!


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

3

  • William Beverage Scott Kenan trump 2020 4 more
    1


  • Scott Kenan William Beverage What a comedian!!!


    No photo description available.

    1

  • William Beverage Scott Kenan i know because i will be laughing at your dumb ass trump 2020 4 more

  • Scott Kenan William Beverage Something is lost in the translation here -- or you need to go back to grade school to learn how to construct English sentencesMy family put Trump into office -- and before him President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico, now, thank God, out of power. My Kenan Family controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, etc., and you can't even control your PENIS (or whatever you write with)!!! Trump is on his way to prison. Where are YOU going???






>>> I TRIED TO CALL BRENDA MCKNIGHT, BUT HER PHONE BILL WAS NOT PAID, I can't find her email address, so I'll just send her and her new husband this blog posting via Facebook Message, instead:




Brenda McKnight in 2011 in our backyard at 2726 Oleander Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403 -- just a few blocks from where I now live!!!



Gerald Austin-Wynn was then Brenda's LOVER as well as CRACK dealer -- and Brenda claimed he was her cousin.


At one point -- because Gerald Austin-Wynn found out I BLOG and that I found out he DISTRIBUTED CRACK, he got Brenda to get Republican/Christian Judge Sandra Ray Criner to COMMIT ME to what was then called "The Oaks" -- now New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital on LIES



Judge Sandra Ray Criner in 2011 was known as the world's most air-brushed Judge!!!


And when I got OUT of The Oaks, I barely got back into Brenda's house, and without even seeing her, COPS showed up and ordered me OUT and did NOT allow me to collect ANY of my belongings -- Brenda had gotten a Restraining Order with "ex-parte" and it would be 10 days until the hearing.

At the hearing, Brenda and Gerald Austin Wynn were both called as well as me when the case came up in Judge Ray/Criner's Court, but they were not in Court. Judge Sandra had the Deputies search the floor and bathrooms, but they could not be found, so she had NO LEGAL OPTION except to DISMISS the case, I was so amazed all this had happened that I asked her to REPEAT herself, which she did. 

Five or so minutes later, while I was outside and OFF (beyond) Courthouse property, a Deputy came up and demanded I return to Court, where without listening to me at all, Sandra Ray/Criner granted the Restraining Order -- when ALL they had to do was to refile to do that LEGALLY and CONSTITUTIONALLY.

I filed a protest with the North Carolina authority that handles these things, and they said there was NO PROOF of my claims -- EVEN THOUGH THE COURTHOUSE AUDIO-VIDEO-TAPED EVERYTHING IN COURT AND THE HALLWAYS.


They REFUSED to look at the tapes!!! 


And all of this with reference numbers, etc., is published in this blog if anyone cares to find all of that.

So I RESEARCHED the Criners and learned that Sherman Lee Criner in 2006, had been caught diddling the vagina of a young girl in Thalian Hall Theatre -- and Wilmington Police intimidated her father into NOT CHARGING Sherman -- because the Criners were considered MODEL CHRISTIANS and were ACTUAL TOP COUNTY REPUBLICANS then:



Sherman Lee Criner from the County Republicans' website back then.






Then, later, while I was back in Political Exile in Mexico, I discovered that Sherman Lee Criner had posted photos on Facebook of his CHRISTIAN SNAKE-HANDLIN' WORSHIPpublished this one, and emailed it to EVERY POLITICIAN IN WILMINGTON -- and LICKETY-SPLIT -- Judge Sandra Ray DIVORCED HIS PECKER!!! 



Sherman Lee Criner todayhttps://www.facebook.com/ShermanLeeCriner -- notice how ugly the kids he and Sandra produced are -- PITY!!!



>>> JUST A FUNNY NOTE:





In her last election, Republican, Drug-Trafficking Judge Sandra Ray (who dropped the "Criner"), was ENDORSED HEARTILY by Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening -- a Democrat -- because Corpening's SON, Brad, had gotten caught SELLING HARD DRUGS at a rock concert in Raleigh -- and Sandra Ray PULLED THE STRINGS to get Brad off!!! 


Brad Corpening in front owned FOUR "Chops Delis" in Wilmington, and BECAUSE his staff was SO STONED they screwed up MOST orders (including BOTH times I ate there), that they were ALL SOON OUT OF BUSINESS.


Today, Judge Corpening is the MOST DEDICATED to ending the hard-drug trafficking here, and although he DID release all my Commitment Papers -- proving that Brenda McKnight/Gerald Austin-Wynn with Judge Ray/Criner's DELIBERATE BREAKING OF THE LAW, had committed me in 2011, because of my blogging about their DRUG TRAFFICKING, and ALSO Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler's ACKNOWLEDGED Hard-Drug Trafficking PartnerRepublican Jonathan Deputy., who did the same in 2018




Jonathan Deputy can be reached here: https://suncoastvr.com/index.php/contact


But Judge Corpening claims he CANNOT release the FULL POLICE REPORT on the murder of my friend Evan Fish by Wilmington's CHRISTIAN POLICE (verified by New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies also on the scene -- who were Christians, too), and when I tried to force Mayor Saffo to release it, I was HIT BY A TIME-WARNER TRUCK, and then City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark said he HOPES that I get a DOG and it is HIT BY A CAR TOO!!!





And then I was abandoned by Lawyer Bruce Mason who told me my Kenan Relatives OWN every Republican like he is, and nearly every Democrat, and had demanded he DROP ME, and I was left to fend for myself and my BLOOD KENAN RELATIVE in Raleigh (with her lily-white, racist, 27 lawyer drug-trafficking firm)Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher, had her subordinate lawyer Brian M. Williams screw me ROYALREFUSING to consider MOST of the test results sent to him by my doctors, and told me I had to take $2,500.00 or get NOTHING AT ALL!!!

Not just Bruce Mason but several other local attorneys had told me I should get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 without much of a fight -- and without trying to include Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo and/or his top deputy, Charlie Rivenbark, having ORDERED IT as a MAFIA HIT -- which makes PERFECT sense of the circumstances -- but proving they ORDERED it, would not be easy -- only their own words from memory, today.


At the time, I was facing eviction for lack of money and my mother and siblings REFUSED to help at all. I HOPE to get this RE-OPENED soon, before Statue of Limitations runs out.


>>> BRENDA MCKNIGHT HAS BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO AREGBESOLA MCKNIGHT BRENDA -- and she is RECENTLY MARRIED to SHEPHERD AREGBESOLA DANIEL -- LOL!!!






The Celestial Church of Christ is HQ'ed in Africa.



Brenda is 72 years old now -- and her new husband is about 30 (Brenda must be SUPER HOT PUSSYno???).




I'll let YOU do the rest of the research on this OLD PUSSY and HUGE, UNCUT BLACK DICK!!!







And I will send them BOTH a link to this posting via Facebook Messenger -- and request they both FRIEND ME TOO!!!


REPUBLICANSARE YOU LISTENING? 

"Americans overwhelmingly want religious institutions to stay out of politics, a new survey from the Pew Research Center has found."
Follow Occupy Democrats for more.


NEWSWEEK.COM
On the whole, Americans still believe religion is a positive force in American society, even if they don't want these organizations to mingle with politics.









.

No comments: